Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM (19,102 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

double post. I've noticed that's been happening with different posters a lot lately. Is there a posting glitch?
Edited by TreasureCove, Feb 24 2014, 09:00 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 24 2014, 02:00 PM
noooooo, not fetch getting back together!
darn, the show gone downhill again!
I was just hoping their reunion could lead to them leaving town together.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 09:03 PM
OK I personally love the last still of her. She looks happy and schemy and who knows when I'm ever going to see that again.

lysie
Member Avatar

Those scenes are even annoying in screen cap form.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 24 2014, 08:55 PM
double post. I've noticed that's been happening with different posters a lot lately. Is there a posting glitch?
This show only cares about family ties if they are building toward the ties to be ruined or strained to a breaking point. Like the way they had Brady and Eric acting like they grew up together and were very close brothers, when they were nothing of the sort. They did it because they were writing a story where Kristen would cause inevitable damage. It's all such phony rubbish.
Edited by Rosebud, Feb 25 2014, 07:26 AM.

marie1969

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 01:53 PM
Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:52 PM
With Sami about to go into yet another anti-DiMera rant, I wonder if EJ has Abby's number on speed dial
At the very least, he'll probably be thinking....why the fuck do I really want to be with Sami again? Flashback to Abigail and how he treated her today and by Friday, HE'LL be seeking her out to apologize, lol
Too bad Sami is the one and only one Ej has ever wanted. Ej is well aware of Sami's flaws just like Sami is well aware of his. They are perfectly imperfect for each other. Ej has put up a lot of shit for Sami over the years without blinking once, I doubt a little ranting is going to scare him away. He loves Sami warts and all. Abby was nothing but a fleeting distraction and her services are no longer needed. Bye bye little girl, don't let the door hit you on your ass.

Ej can apologize all he wants, it won't change the fact that she is not the one, Sami is.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 24 2014, 02:34 PM
badaddiction
Feb 24 2014, 02:18 PM
I really liked today's episode. Although I have no qualms about Abby being being EJ's mistress, I loved that he pointed out the ugliness of what it would be like, especially for her. She needed that dose of reality. It was a bit sad though watching her crumble over the reality of hs words.

The writers had EJ to verbalized one of the reason for sleeping with her is because he was a bit lost. I like that.

As for EJami, damn, Sami, you really don't take EJ's feelings into consideration. Let's destroy the DiMera's full steam ahead. Additionally, How soon you forget that Stefano still has the evidence against Will.

Loved Marlena practicing her psychiatric ninja skills on Nicole.

Nicole you can't undo what you've done. You've laid the foundation of your own downfall.

Enjoyed Dannifer.

Who is following Brady? It's too soon for Kristen.
someone's following Brady? Maybe hired Dimera goon? or John?
Didn't Victor hire someone (over the phone) to watch him--follow him to make sure he wasn't drinking?

lysie
Member Avatar

marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 09:25 PM
LuvingLumi
Matt
With Sami about to go into yet another anti-DiMera rant, I wonder if EJ has Abby's number on speed dial
At the very least, he'll probably be thinking....why the fuck do I really want to be with Sami again? Flashback to Abigail and how he treated her today and by Friday, HE'LL be seeking her out to apologize, lol
Too bad Sami is the one and only one Ej has ever wanted. Ej is well aware of Sami's flaws just like Sami is well aware of his. They are perfectly imperfect for each other. Ej has put up a lot of shit for Sami over the years without blinking once, I doubt a little ranting is going to scare him away. He loves Sami warts and all. Abby was nothing but a fleeting distraction and her services are no longer needed. Bye bye little girl, don't let the door hit you on your ass.

Ej can apologize all he wants, it won't change the fact that she is not the one, Sami is.
I couldn't care less about how he feels about Abby, but both of the bolded sentences are flat out untrue. EJ's never done anything without blinking once ;) and he did not want Sami from about September 2010 to March 2012 (I won't mention names of anyone he did want because it upsets my Soapy).

happyphairy
Member Avatar

LOL...ej is learning his moves from sami...skip to 2:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dw_VCjC-S4

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kimba73
Feb 24 2014, 02:38 PM
Rosebud
Feb 24 2014, 02:25 PM
Wow, those Jennifer and Daniel scenes, so full of sexual tension and desperation and longing, everything you want in a long awaited reunion. I was on the edge of my seat wanting him to just grab her and kiss her!!! And FINALLY he did! What a great show ender! WOW!

(Ha, just kidding) :whistle:

I swear those two have negative chemistry. What a rotting piece of cheese Fetch is. :facepalm:
ROFLMAO!!! I thought you had lost your mind for a second! :)
They just MIGHT make me lose my mind :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 24 2014, 02:37 PM
Rosebud
Feb 24 2014, 02:35 PM
Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:05 PM
love, love, LOVE Theresa's retro-styled up-do today
I realize there are high functioning drug addicts and drunks, but Jeanie never ever seems like she is high or drunk. Not in the slightest does her personality or phish cal demeanor ever change. At least Brady sort of looks like a druggie and drunk, despite his neon white teeth and muscle bound body.

I don't remember the OD scenes very well. Today's scenes she doesn't seem drunk but she's also not as....nasty? Somehow I think JL plays it that Theresa is actually nicer when she's drunk while Brady plays he is douchey.
I think in the OD scenes she just passed out. I don't know if I buy it that she's just a little nicer when drunk. Cuz for someone who's suppose to be an ADDICT and needs a 12 step program, she is so RARELY "nicer". She's a bitchy girl 99.9 percent of the time. I am just not buying it.

phloe3

Teresa didn't seem as drunk as Brady, but she drank a lot. Sonny didn't offer to get her a cab like he did with Brady

freedom

Nicole's hair is just no

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 09:25 PM
LuvingLumi
Matt

Ej fucked Nicole, Taylor and Abby he hasn't only wanted Sami

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 24 2014, 02:58 PM
Eric tells Theresa she would be lucky to get to know Nicole and learn her journey. Theresa shows no emotion to that. I hope we get a good snarky answer tomorrow.
Once again Eric comes off as Mr. Oblivious to me. He has no knowledge that his cousin Jeanie is bad news and would not make a good friend to his favorite girl, Nicole? It's like Eric lives in the clouds somewhere.

blueskies
Member Avatar

happyphairy
Feb 24 2014, 09:33 PM
LOL...ej is learning his moves from sami...skip to 2:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dw_VCjC-S4
didn't Melissa Salmons write this eppi too? No matter, I liked both. Even if EJ went creep today.

CJ127

lysie
Feb 24 2014, 08:33 PM
I tried to watch clips today. I don't understand how anyone manages to sit through a Sami scene.
I know really. Can't wait till she is gone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply