Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM (18,226 Views)
marie1969

The Scorpion
Feb 24 2014, 02:22 PM
marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 01:45 PM
Roflmao. Ej was just fuckjng with her. Ladie and gentlemen the real ej dimera just entered the building! Bitch, u have been dismissed. Get lost trick.
yes, I thought I saw the real EJ today :) And Abby girl cry me a river. it's never good thing to be esylay.
you know I could almost feel sorry for, almost if she had not been such a selfish smug entitled bitch. She purposely went after Ej knowing he had a family with total disregard for Sami was kind to her or those children who actually look up to her. She actually thought she could steal Ej with her magical vagina as if.

If Ej had been interested in her, she would have no problem destroying Sami's life with no remorse. She is your typical home wrecker who want what they want no matter who gets hurt. She is so completely delusional and she imagined that perfect fairy life tale where she can have Ej all to herself because you know it is all about her and her needs, who gives a shit about Sami and her children.............oh yeah Ej that is who gives a shit, sorry Abby.

Trick needs to put on her big girl panties and deal with the harsh reality. After all, she is a grown woman and wanted to play with the big boys. Maybe she will learn her lesson and keep her legs closed next time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Feb 24 2014, 09:09 PM
Those scenes are even annoying in screen cap form.
that's cause i capped all of Sami's scrunch faces.

CJ127

marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 09:25 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 01:53 PM
Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:52 PM
With Sami about to go into yet another anti-DiMera rant, I wonder if EJ has Abby's number on speed dial
At the very least, he'll probably be thinking....why the fuck do I really want to be with Sami again? Flashback to Abigail and how he treated her today and by Friday, HE'LL be seeking her out to apologize, lol
Too bad Sami is the one and only one Ej has ever wanted. Ej is well aware of Sami's flaws just like Sami is well aware of his. They are perfectly imperfect for each other. Ej has put up a lot of shit for Sami over the years without blinking once, I doubt a little ranting is going to scare him away. He loves Sami warts and all. Abby was nothing but a fleeting distraction and her services are no longer needed. Bye bye little girl, don't let the door hit you on your ass.

Ej can apologize all he wants, it won't change the fact that she is not the one, Sami is.
Maybe EJ is tired of putting up with Sami's crap. Maybe the obsession is over. I hope so.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

CJ127
Feb 24 2014, 10:13 PM
marie1969
LuvingLumi
Matt
With Sami about to go into yet another anti-DiMera rant, I wonder if EJ has Abby's number on speed dial
At the very least, he'll probably be thinking....why the fuck do I really want to be with Sami again? Flashback to Abigail and how he treated her today and by Friday, HE'LL be seeking her out to apologize, lol
Too bad Sami is the one and only one Ej has ever wanted. Ej is well aware of Sami's flaws just like Sami is well aware of his. They are perfectly imperfect for each other. Ej has put up a lot of shit for Sami over the years without blinking once, I doubt a little ranting is going to scare him away. He loves Sami warts and all. Abby was nothing but a fleeting distraction and her services are no longer needed. Bye bye little girl, don't let the door hit you on your ass.

Ej can apologize all he wants, it won't change the fact that she is not the one, Sami is.
Maybe EJ is tired of putting up with Sami's crap. Maybe the obsession is over. I hope so.
I think EJ loves Sami's crap. A large part of the problem between them was that she stopped sharing her crap with him.

marie1969

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 09:51 PM
marie1969
LuvingLumi
Matt

Ej fucked Nicole, Taylor and Abby he hasn't only wanted Sami

Everybody makes mistakes. :shrug:
Rosebud
Feb 24 2014, 02:44 PM
Kinay
Feb 24 2014, 01:11 PM
Best scene of the day when EJ admits how disgusting he is for cheating on the woman he loves more than anything. Yup, that is one of the many disgusting things you've done, to her and to others. Abby girl, cut your losses, the guy's a creep anyway, you can do much better.
Theresa and Brady need to get drunk and ride off a cliff together.
Daniel and Jen, meh. Don't care either way.
Sami going off on Nicole, what else is new. Now she's harping on the Demiras for ruining Eric, like she didn't know how they operate when she moved in there. Can't wait for her to find out about her precious EJ's fling with Abbigail. I predict a lot of stomping.
And what about her own culpability... She knew Elvis knew things about what Kristen did,why didn't she tell Abe and Hope to interrogate him? Instead she just told him he couldn't have sex with her. Yea, that will help Eric's case, Sami... :rolleyes:

That makes absolutely no sense to me. How is Sami to blame for what happened to Eric? All she has done is try to support Eric to the detriment of her own relationship, when really she should have just stay out of it.

Fact is Sami did not know anything concrete about what Ej knew regarding what Kristen except that he found out five minutes before the wedding which as far as I know is not a crime. Sami suspected there was more to it than that, but she had no evidence except her 'gut' feeling. SPD can question Ej all they want, he does not have to answer them. He has rights including the right to remain silent LOL.

Besides why would Sami throw Ej the man she loves under the bus? Would Eric throw Nicole under the bus for Sami? Considering that he said that he loves Nicole more than his family, I highly doubt it.

I do agree about one thing, Sami should have never kicked Ej out of her bed out of loyalty for Eric. That was not only a childish move, but Eric does not deserve that kind of loyalty. He obviously does not care about Sami as much as she cares about him. I wish Sami would stop getting involved in his life and focus on her own.
Edited by marie1969, Feb 24 2014, 11:38 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

stormymac
Feb 24 2014, 08:27 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2014, 04:50 PM
A few observations:
2) was Sonny really necessary in this episode? couldn't the other bartender dude say his few lines?
Damn, we get Abby every fucking day and Sonny is lucky if he's on two times a week but there's a complaint about him being on for just a couple of minutes? Brady couldn't really ask some random bartender if they called Maggie or Victor to tell them about his drinking could he? Sonny and Brady are cousins yet they haven't spoken to each other since August 2011. When the club reopened, Brady and Kristen went to support her brother, but Brady never mentioned that Sonny was Chad's partner. It's about time the show acknowledged they're family (I have to keep reminding myself that the Kiriakis family is not considered important on Days).
Sonny should be telling Adrienne about his engagement to Will and he is wearing that shirt. They probably filmed those scenes at the same time, but the way they edit scenes are strange.

Bradyclan

thank you EJ! Abby is pathetic.

marie1969

peaches179
Feb 24 2014, 02:50 PM
badaddiction
Feb 24 2014, 02:38 PM
peaches179
Feb 24 2014, 02:30 PM
I really loved the EJ/ Abby scenes today. These two really play each other off very well. I'm looking forward to the next phase of this storyline. I'm really impress with KM. She's doing a wonderful job with this story. It's made me enjoy watching EJ for once. LOL.

Can we have more Nicole/Marlena scenes. They were just pure gold today!
Yeah. I really liked the scenes. I think EJ was deliberately cruel to bring her back down to reality. It wasn't about him being vicious for the sake of the enjoyment of cruelty. He knew she wasn't looking at the situation for what it was. She was being naive as to what her being a mistress would entail. She wasn't thinking about the ramifications to their lives. His mentioning of her family pushed to where she needed to be.

I agree. He just really showed that Abby couldn't handle being his mistress and couldn't handle her being one. I could be wrong, but IMO, I think they are developing feeling for each other. I have a feeling this story is going to become really messy. Aww,soapy goodness!

According to JS, Ej has no emotional attachment to Abbygail whatsoever. But he cares about her as a person. That s what translate on screen to me. I am ok with Ej caring about her because it proves he is not a total asshole like some paint him to be.
badaddiction
Feb 24 2014, 03:02 PM
peaches179
Feb 24 2014, 02:50 PM
badaddiction
Feb 24 2014, 02:38 PM
peaches179
Feb 24 2014, 02:30 PM
I really loved the EJ/ Abby scenes today. These two really play each other off very well. I'm looking forward to the next phase of this storyline. I'm really impress with KM. She's doing a wonderful job with this story. It's made me enjoy watching EJ for once. LOL.

Can we have more Nicole/Marlena scenes. They were just pure gold today!
Yeah. I really liked the scenes. I think EJ was deliberately cruel to bring her back down to reality. It wasn't about him being vicious for the sake of the enjoyment of cruelty. He knew she wasn't looking at the situation for what it was. She was being naive as to what her being a mistress would entail. She wasn't thinking about the ramifications to their lives. His mentioning of her family pushed to where she needed to be.

I agree. He just really showed that Abby couldn't handle being his mistress and couldn't handle her being one. I could be wrong, but IMO, I think they are developing feeling for each other. I have a feeling this story is going to become really messy. Aww,soapy goodness!
What makes me think it's not over (I'm not talking about the physical aspect) is the look on EJ's face as Sami was ranting about his family and her vow to destroy them. It brought to mind KM's last interview in which described Sami as "self-consumed."

How is Sami self consumed when her ranting was not about her but her empathizing about what her brother is going through? Her problems with Ej started precisely because she put her brother's ordeal before her own relationship. I fail to see how that is self consuming in this instance.

Ej was annoyed, but he is used to Sami's fits by now, specially since he knows that his family did hurt Eric. So Sami's anger is not unfounded and Ej knows that. Besides when you are in a relationship you take the good with the bad. After what Ej did, he better take a seat because he has a lot of explaining to do.

IMO, this part of the story is over. It was a rating stunt to shock viewers and it worked brilliantly. The writers has been manipulating the audience into starting a fanbase war in order to get the rating sky high. They used smoke and mirrors to mislead us so they can keep holding the carrot on the stick in front of us. We all fell for it line and sinker. We were like pawns in their chessboard LOL. Now back to regular programming....

marie1969

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 03:16 PM
peaches179
Feb 24 2014, 02:58 PM
S loves EJ
I thought Ejabby was very hot on that table until EJ become nasty with her I didnīt like that part, but I like their dialogue after that.

I think he said those things because he cares about her and knows she couldn't deal with being his mistress. And he's in love with Sami and don't want to hurt her anymore. EJ's life is a mess right now. LOL.
You know the promo showed Ejami having sex, which I'm leaning to happening tomorrow. I wouldn't be at all surprised if somehow Ej again thinks about Abby in some form either while or after sexing Sami. There is the spoiler that says that Ejabby come to an agreement on Friday. I don't see Abby seeking Ej out after what just happened today, but I wouldn't put it past Ej for him to have a flashback or fantasy of Abby while or after sexing Sami and that triggers him to seek Abby out to 'apologize'.

I am not going to fan wank about what could happen, I prefer to focus on what is showing on my screen. If Ej wanted Abby, he could have had her in the conference room or any other back alley because she was more than willing. They have made it perfectly clear that although he cares about her as a person, she ain't the one. He wants to be with Sami for the rest of forever. Sexual attraction is not love.

The dream/nightmare was to mislead us into thinking there was something there when clearly there isn't.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 24 2014, 10:28 PM
CJ127
marie1969
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I think EJ loves Sami's crap. A large part of the problem between them was that she stopped sharing her crap with him.
One of my least favorite things about EJ is that he makes me side with Sami. This has been true in this story too. His lie to her started out stupid and minor, but he kept making it worse to the point of mocking her and her brother who she happens to actually care about. EJ has had the ability to fix what was wrong with his relationship all along, and he chose not to do it. Sami didn't stop sharing until EJ stopped sharing. EJ wants Sami to trust him despite him not being trustworthy. There's a good way to be a flawed person in a relationship and I think this particular regime is screwing it up across the board with their couples right now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

paul89

i would of love to see histrey repeat its self . if sami had walked in that office and saw Ej and Abby just like she Saw marlena and john

Kaha
Member Avatar

Throughout all this Ejabby cluster fuck, today was the only time EJ showed any real consideration for Abby. Yes, he was harsh, but hopefully he opened her eyes to the realities of what she was proposing. Abby, that's what happens when you listen to your lunatic cousin Nick.

I love, love, Brady and Theresa. I am shipping those two beautifully messed up couple hard.

I love Marlena. I hope we see her more. In fact I love all the Bradys. I wonder if Fallen Father's "I am no longer a Priest" Brady family tour will include Kayla?

So, I guess Sonny told JJ about Abby's "older man" when they were talking in the background. Sonny and Will are very cavalier about sharing Abby's personal life with others. I bet she won't give them the same attitude she gave aunt Adrienne though.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:58 PM
Jennifer honey, you really need to introduce those pants to an iron of some sort
She needs to introduce the entire outfit to the incinerator! She can toss that horrible pale pink lip color in while she's at it!

marie1969

Tripp
Feb 24 2014, 03:31 PM
Nicole Walker
Feb 24 2014, 03:05 PM
I didn't watch yet but Abby was hearing none of it when EJ was nice so he had to be cruel to get thru to her. I hope he did cause continously throwing yourself at him is not a good look!
What's interesting is he can't seem to help but be nice to her. Instead of leaving it at the cruelty, he goes back into the routine of "I am so sorry and you are beautiful and blah blah" and Abby tells him to stop it. It's funny, I'm not angry at him for being cruel. I'm irritated that he can't NOT be nice to her later. That's where the mixed signals come from.
I would not read too much into it. It is called letting somebody down easy. Why would he need to be cruel with her? He obviously feels guilty about her getting hurt. Not to mention, it would be a mistake to piss her off at this point because she can go straight to Sami and ruin his life. It is like they say Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. I think he wants to leave things in amicable term and he also knows he needs to thread lightly as she is a little bit unstable.

Just because someone is nice to you does not mean there is more to it than that. Ej is nice to Wilson and Gabi as well. Is he giving them mixed signals too? Anyway, I think she finally gets it.
Edited by marie1969, Feb 24 2014, 11:42 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 24 2014, 11:13 PM
gailwinters
CJ127
marie1969

One of my least favorite things about EJ is that he makes me side with Sami. This has been true in this story too. His lie to her started out stupid and minor, but he kept making it worse to the point of mocking her and her brother who she happens to actually care about. EJ has had the ability to fix what was wrong with his relationship all along, and he chose not to do it. Sami didn't stop sharing until EJ stopped sharing. EJ wants Sami to trust him despite him not being trustworthy. There's a good way to be a flawed person in a relationship and I think this particular regime is screwing it up across the board with their couples right now.
I don't disagree with any of that. But my point is that EJ loves sharing Sami's crap. I think James has mentioned in at least a couple of interviews that from his perspective, EJ likes to help Sami with her crap. Maybe her crap takes his mind off his own crap. :D

PALMommy
Member Avatar

marie1969
Feb 24 2014, 10:33 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2014, 09:51 PM
marie1969
LuvingLumi

Ej fucked Nicole, Taylor and Abby he hasn't only wanted Sami

Rosebud
Kinay
Feb 24 2014, 01:11 PM
Best scene of the day when EJ admits how disgusting he is for cheating on the woman he loves more than anything. Yup, that is one of the many disgusting things you've done, to her and to others. Abby girl, cut your losses, the guy's a creep anyway, you can do much better.
Theresa and Brady need to get drunk and ride off a cliff together.
Daniel and Jen, meh. Don't care either way.
Sami going off on Nicole, what else is new. Now she's harping on the Demiras for ruining Eric, like she didn't know how they operate when she moved in there. Can't wait for her to find out about her precious EJ's fling with Abbigail. I predict a lot of stomping.
And what about her own culpability... She knew Elvis knew things about what Kristen did,why didn't she tell Abe and Hope to interrogate him? Instead she just told him he couldn't have sex with her. Yea, that will help Eric's case, Sami... :rolleyes:

That makes absolutely no sense to me. How is Sami to blame for what happened to Eric? All she has done is try to support Eric to the detriment of her own relationship, when really she should have just stay out of it.

Fact is Sami did not know anything concrete about what Ej knew regarding what Kristen except that he found out five minutes before the wedding which as far as I know is not a crime. Sami suspected there was more to it than that, but she had no evidence except her 'gut' feeling. SPD can question Ej all they want, he does not have to answer them. He has rights including the right to remain silent LOL.

Besides why would Sami throw Ej the man she loves under the bus? Would Eric throw Nicole under the bus for Sami? Considering that he said that he loves Nicole more than his family, I highly doubt it.

I do agree about one thing, Sami should have never kicked Ej out of her bed out of loyalty for Eric. That was not only a childish move, but Eric does not deserve that kind of loyalty. He obviously does not care about Sami as much as she cares about him. I wish Sami would stop getting involved in his life and focus on her own.
Sami was willing to throw EJ under the bus not too long ago in exchange for a deal with the DA during the Bernardi trial - so, she doesn't really have any qualms about throwing him under the bus, over the bus, in front of the bus . . .

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
gailwinters
CJ127
marie1969

Sigh... Sami is the only one in this storyline I feel sorry for. Yes, EJ was rejected and turned out by Sami, but it's because he was a complete ass about the Kristen-Eric crap. Sorry Eej, but no pity for you. And yes, Abby got used by EJ as sexual and emotional salve when Sami rejected him, but she was more than willing to let herself be treated that way. Sorry Abs, you get none of my tears. Sami is the only one that I feel bad for and I HATE feeling sorry for Sami. This story sucks all the way around for me.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 24 2014, 11:28 PM
lysie
gailwinters
CJ127

Sigh... Sami is the only one in this storyline I feel sorry for. Yes, EJ was rejected and turned out by Sami, but it's because he was a complete ass about the Kristen-Eric crap. Sorry Eej, but no pity for you. And yes, Abby got used by EJ as sexual and emotional salve when Sami rejected him, but she was more than willing to let herself be treated that way. Sorry Abs, you get none of my tears. Sami is the only one that I feel bad for and I HATE feeling sorry for Sami. This story sucks all the way around for me.
I feel sorry for myself for watching it.

marie1969

lysie
gailwinters
CJ127
marie1969

I never felt that Ej had to get involved in the Kristen/Eric mess for Sami's sake. I supported Ej's decision to keep his mouth shut. If I were in his position, I would have stayed out of it too. Heck, I have been caught in between my husband's family and my own and I did exactly that even if deep down I knew my family was wrong. Blood is ticker than water. I bet if it had been Will, Ej would have been willing to stick his neck out for him because he cares about Will. But Eric has treated him like a piece of gum in the bottom of his shoe, so Ej is not obligated to risk his safety and the safety of his family to help him.

That being said, Sami has every right to stand by her brother and I even supported her when she kicked ej out of her bed. But she took things too far and put Eric before her relationship with Ej which is something I would have never have done. My husband comes before my extended family no matter what.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Kate S.
Feb 24 2014, 01:40 PM
Sonny: "Are you driving?"

Brady: "...Since when do we have cars in this town?"
Did Brady actually say this line? I watched the scenes twice and never heard it. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply