Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM (18,842 Views)
Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I'm stuck at work.
Did y'all enjoy today's show? Is it worth a watch?
Edited by Ashtonion, Feb 24 2014, 12:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 24 2014, 12:40 PM
Ahhh...the Salem Bombings...what an awesome "event" that was....though this was the final curtain call for the "Tuscany" set :(

Good production values during this story and it led to some pretty high drama....like when Hope later screamed at Jack & Jennifer over Issac going missing from the vehicle.

didn't they turn Alice's Bar (or whatever) back to Tuscany after Maggie returned from the dead?

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 24 2014, 12:58 PM
Mitchapalooza
Feb 24 2014, 12:40 PM
Ahhh...the Salem Bombings...what an awesome "event" that was....though this was the final curtain call for the "Tuscany" set :(

Good production values during this story and it led to some pretty high drama....like when Hope later screamed at Jack & Jennifer over Issac going missing from the vehicle.

didn't they turn Alice's Bar (or whatever) back to Tuscany after Maggie returned from the dead?
No. That's when Mickey got Chez Rouge for her.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Thanks for Partnersincrime and six for answering my question. I am going to look for YT clips now.

Why the dislike, I thought was an innocuous question?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I swear that Sami is like a drama seeking missile
Edited by Matt, Feb 24 2014, 02:25 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yep. EJ's only after Abby because he's not getting any at home. *nods*

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Feb 24 2014, 12:53 PM
I'm stuck at work.
Did y'all enjoy today's show? Is it worth a watch?
Yeah, I thought it was worth it. You'll just need some eye bleach to get through some parts, especially the last moment.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Marlena's tone with Sami is all "bitch, I don't have time for you right now." lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

love, love, LOVE Theresa's retro-styled up-do today

peaches179

Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:04 PM
*snicker* Marlena's tone with Sami is all "bitch, I don't have time for you right now." lol

:blulaugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

aw. Daniel & Jennifer are color coordinated today

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

things are always going so well on DAYS until Daniel/Jennifer come along & send everything fetchward
Edited by Matt, Feb 24 2014, 02:26 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do like that they've got Eric on somewhat of his own "apology tour" to tell everyone about leaving the priesthood

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:05 PM
aw. Daniel & Jennifer are color coordinated today
Vomit coloured?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel/Jennifer: the merry-go-round of suck

blueskies
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Feb 24 2014, 12:24 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM
Posted Image
Discuss!

I remember watching this with my mom. She was screaming hysterically with Jen when JT fell.
i like how around 17:30 Shawn's all "i called Brady and he's coming to help" and Marlena's all, "Brady?! What can he do?? John's on his way." It's fairly telling to what she thinks of Brady. And it's honestly rather hilarious since John at the time is supposed to be running 4 miles with Lexie to save her and then he's going to have to pull those two from a broken down elevator all because Brady's apparently incapable of anything.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ha! EJ is playing Abby & using reverse sexology on her. lol

Kinay

Best scene of the day when EJ admits how disgusting he is for cheating on the woman he loves more than anything. Yup, that is one of the many disgusting things you've done, to her and to others. Abby girl, cut your losses, the guy's a creep anyway, you can do much better.
Theresa and Brady need to get drunk and ride off a cliff together.
Daniel and Jen, meh. Don't care either way.
Sami going off on Nicole, what else is new. Now she's harping on the Demiras for ruining Eric, like she didn't know how they operate when she moved in there. Can't wait for her to find out about her precious EJ's fling with Abbigail. I predict a lot of stomping.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DEAD! Nicole to Marlena: "Thanks for jumping in there, Mar." lololol

marybee50
Member Avatar

WTF is Sonny wearing now?That is another ugly shirt

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply