Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM (19,266 Views)
KAM

Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:07 PM
Daniel/Jennifer: the merry-go-round of suck
Well put. These two together are wooden imitations of animal instincts.
Couple chemistry...completely nonexistent.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm here for Abby going a little craycray (because, as we've seen in the past, that typical does turn EJ on lol)

sunnyways
Member Avatar

If ever I needed proof that the wardrobe and hair dept. on days has a hidden agenda, MR's styling today provided it.

What a yaaaawner Dannifer is. My one and only day to watch live and this is the crap I get..

So far, the only good thing (for me that is) has been AssholeBrady! and IgotmyspinebackJJ!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

these are actually really good EJ/Abby scenes today. I think they've very accurate based on established character

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

kkratz57
Feb 24 2014, 01:03 PM
Ashtonion
Feb 24 2014, 12:53 PM
I'm stuck at work.
Did y'all enjoy today's show? Is it worth a watch?
Yeah, I thought it was worth it. You'll just need some eye bleach to get through some parts, especially the last moment.
Oh, if I need bleach, fuck, then that means it's either something with Dannifer or Sami/Ejami.
Edited by Ashtonion, Feb 24 2014, 01:38 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

what I find interesting is that EJ is just as much of an idealist as Abby, but in a different direction (if that makes sense)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really like EJ today. He seems to be a perfect blend of sweevil EJ & schmoopy Everett

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

I thought she wanted the conference table.

Kinay

Reese
Feb 24 2014, 01:30 PM
Brady: Some guy in prison would have made you his afternoon snack on day one.

Me: Bwahahahaha!!! Good one, Brady.
So over Brady and his obnoxious, drunken snarks. How hypocritical of him to bring up the park to JJ when he was the one that was there to score drugs. JJ was there because he was being blackmailed by that bitch Brady's getting drunk with for breakfast.

peaches179

Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:36 PM
these are actually really good EJ/Abby scenes today. I think they've very accurate based on established character

I agree.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 24 2014, 01:36 PM
Which of the established EJ characters showed up today? EJ Wells, Everett, Elvin? I'm sure there's more I missed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like that responsible bar owner Sonny (who's been simmering in the background) asked Brady if he's driving

Kate S.
Member Avatar

Sonny: "Are you driving?"

Brady: "...Since when do we have cars in this town?"

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really do like how Kate Mansi is playing these scenes today. There's a lot of layer & subtext imo

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 24 2014, 05:12 AM
Posted Image
Discuss!
I hated everything surrounding the JT story, from John, Marlena and Hope thinking he was John's baby to everything after that. An awful time on this show.

Kinay

Ashtonion
Feb 24 2014, 01:37 PM
kkratz57
Ashtonion
I'm stuck at work.
Yeah, I thought it was worth it. You'll just need some eye bleach to get through some parts, especially the last moment.
Oh, if I need bleach, fuck, then that means it's either something with Dannifer or Sami/Ejami.
Yeah, I say you'll need it more with EJami.

CrayCray
Member Avatar

Today definitely cemented it for me, Kate Mansi has what it takes and I officially love Abigail Deveraux.

Vulnerable, hurt, angry... I saw them all in Abby.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

you know, they're actually setting up an interesting "triangle" between Nicole/Eric/Marlena with the "destroyed" evidence looming

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Feb 24 2014, 01:37 PM
kkratz57
Ashtonion
I'm stuck at work.
Ding ding ding ding ding!!!!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kate S.
Feb 24 2014, 01:40 PM
Sonny: "Are you driving?"

Brady: "...Since when do we have cars in this town?"
They only need cars when the teleporter is malfunctioning.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply