Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com-Comings and Goings-Feb.25th
Topic Started: Feb 25 2014, 09:27 AM (872 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2014/02/25/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-90.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Thanks for posting! Looking forward to what Ben's character will bring to the show. :)

six
Member Avatar

Hopefully Ben is here to cause some major movement in Jordan's story. I might be able to get back into it if the show gives us a few more pieces of the puzzle.

I was just thinking, if Abby dates Ben, she'll be following in her mom's footsteps. I guess Tomsell are desperate to have a Ben on the show.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

i love the attempts to keep the school-related storyline realistic. it makes much more sense to have Hope constantly interacting with the same parent of one of Ciara's friends than a constant revolving door of parents (& kids).

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Jordan's bro is CUTE.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply