Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Fanatic video interviews with EM, GV, GG, Guy W
Topic Started: Feb 25 2014, 11:59 AM (1,415 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Are other people able to hear these?

WillFan
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 25 2014, 12:02 PM
No.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOL @ GV saying he was skeptical over Ericole at first. Bwahaha.
Edited by Yoryla, Feb 25 2014, 12:28 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'll preface this by saying I always think EM looks good, however I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but EM looks 10 years younger and 20 lbs lighter in that vid.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

GG sounds like I sound when I have to talk about something that is completely boring to me. GW forgets that Sonny is a Kiriakis...you really don't have to be a DiMera to be a power family...GV, I just like....EM....for me, he "gets" his character at this point.

justforfun

I can hear it fine. These are pretty good interviews. Really liked EMs perspective on Brady. GV said he was skeptical of the storyline (I assume of his becoming defrocked and Nicole, etc.), GG talks about his relationship with Jordan and how much fun he is having right now - he used history and historical several times lol - not sure if that is a hint on what is to come. GG and GW talked about social media and fans. lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

hmm....so Galen's glad they're playing the history? Wonder if that means his history? Jordan's? I'm hoping Jordan's...maybe she really is Eve's daughter. Either that or Sami's back in Rafe's orbit.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I could hear them fine.

WillFan
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 25 2014, 12:26 PM
lysie
Feb 25 2014, 12:02 PM
No.
I can hear the sound now.

Ellie

blueskies
Feb 25 2014, 12:34 PM
I'll preface this by saying I always think EM looks good, however I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but EM looks 10 years younger and 20 lbs lighter in that vid.
I think it's that he's clean shaven.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 25 2014, 02:29 PM
blueskies
Feb 25 2014, 12:34 PM
I think it's that he's clean shaven.
omg you're right. I swear I didn't even notice. Guess he's out of his addiction come June/July? Just in time for Kristen to return, lol.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Good interviews.

I'm glad Galen seems happy with his story. I can't wait to see what is coming up.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Lucky
Feb 25 2014, 03:51 PM
Good interviews.

I'm glad Galen seems happy with his story. I can't wait to see what is coming up.
Me too! He sounds enthusiastic that they are pulling in some of Rafe's history and putting that into play. I'm excited for it.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Yay! Finally, we get some history/backstory on Rafe...like how it ties into his and Jordan's story! Really looking forward to this.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

thanks for posting the clips. EM seems to be enjoying Brady/Theresa. LOL at GV's reaction in the beginning when they asked him about Eric's attraction to Nicole. I can't.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

GV's voice is so different than Eric's. I was surprised, it makes me wish that Eric would stop whispering

am103
Member Avatar

waterlilly
Feb 25 2014, 08:34 PM
I was surprised, it makes me wish that Eric would stop whispering
Eric's calm, whispery voice is so sexy though, lol. Drake Hogestyn needs to take notes!

Kaha
Member Avatar

Does GW not know that Will is marrying a Kiriakis? Start there with your power player fantasy.

I love these guys. EM is making me feel excited about Brady and Theresa. I am so looking forwar to their addled courtship.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Gawd...GV...that man is yummy yummy chocolate chips!!! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply