Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cady McClain to Y&R as NuKelly
Topic Started: Feb 25 2014, 08:59 PM (1,728 Views)
guessgirl
Member Avatar

According to Michael Logan: https://twitter.com/tvgmlogan/status/438490755426811905
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

It's true. I saw the SOD update on Facebook.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

She looks older than CW. Cant imagine she would have slept w pimply face Billy

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

And the powers that be are doing this because. . ? :shrug: :pizza: :huh?: :bedtime:

Drew
Member Avatar

She bored me to death as Dixie but I floved her as Rosanna.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Hmm, I don't know how to feel about this. On the one hand I'm so glad to have CM back on my screen, but I'm just not seeing her with DT's Billy.

LPS
Member Avatar

Why don't they just get rid of Kelly? She's been poorly received.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She's 44 years old.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 26 2014, 08:22 AM
She's 44 years old.
and billy is 12. lol

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I think /hope that the Kelly /Billy thing is over and that they're keeping her around for Jack. I wish CW could have stayed but this is a good choice for recast IMO.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She could have been a good Phyllis recast. I would have loved to have seen the reactions to that. :blulaugh:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I never thought of that. Actually that would have worked.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Speaking of Phylliss, a friend just emailed me and said she just read that it's certain now that she is going to GH. Has anyone heard that?

For what it's worth, I did just find this.
My Webpage
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 26 2014, 04:50 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

For some reason I got the feeling that MS didnt want to do soaps anymore but who knows things could change.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think her saying she is starting a new project has nothing to do with GH. She is doing good with the Stafford Project and will be seen again soon. She probably has a new project she is going to work on but I bet it isn't GH. I think she is through with soaps.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't put too much stock into the Examiner. I think it's a tease and she will continue with the Stafford Project since we can't have her back.

shark
Member Avatar

Who watches that? She was stupid to leave Y&R. Bet she knocked heads with ol'Jill and don't mean Jill abbott. LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 27 2014, 07:30 AM
I don't put too much stock into the Examiner. I think it's a tease and she will continue with the Stafford Project since we can't have her back.
That's why I said, "for what it's worth". lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 27 2014, 08:57 AM
Who watches that? She was stupid to leave Y&R. Bet she knocked heads with ol'Jill and don't mean Jill abbott. LOL
I think she was smart leaving YnR. I heard she and JFP got in a fight and that she was going to be fired. They had already back burned her and that means less money. So she beat them to the punch.
She doesn't have to worry bout money. She is already worth 15M and restores old houses and then sells them for a profit. She is evidently making some kind of money off of The Stafford Project or she wouldn't be doing it. Besides that she has time to spend with her daughter which is great. Believe me she is not starving to death and is making good money right now with what she is doing. Bet she is even socking some in the bank for the future.

shark
Member Avatar

Looks awful gaunt hahahahahha

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply