Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: John Aniston NOT Leaving!
Topic Started: Feb 26 2014, 02:07 PM (1,415 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

https://twitter.com/soapdigest/status/438749280430731265

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/john-aniston-%E2%80%93-not-leaving-days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kate S.
Member Avatar

Yes! :blulaugh:

Kind of random, but I'd really like to see Lucas & Victor get together for some scenes at some point, and just snark on people. I think Lucas would make a fine apprentice in that area. ;)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Good. Now can I get some damn Justin and Victor scenes?!! Need more victor and his family.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thank God!

I can't imagine DAYS without Victor!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 26 2014, 03:07 PM.

Marlene

So happy to have this confirmed. While Victor's lost his edge, he's still a great character and John Aniston IS Victor...

concerned
Member Avatar

Finally something that makes me really happy.

Love me a bit of Victor.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Yippyyyyy!!! :yahoo:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Thank goodness! Great news. John A is Victor and cannot be replaced at all.

Joshua
Member Avatar

Great news! I personally would love to see Victor share some scenes with his little hellion of a granddaughter, Ciara! The snark overfloweth between those two!

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Joshua
Feb 26 2014, 11:21 PM
Great news! I personally would love to see Victor share some scenes with his little hellion of a granddaughter, Ciara! The snark overfloweth between those two!
OMGeee!!! You are SO right on! We are overdue for some Victor and Ciara bonding scenes!! :applause: :rockon:

DOOLette
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 26 2014, 07:46 PM
Finally something that makes me really happy.

Love me a bit of Victor.
Love me a LOT of Victor, bless his curmudgeonly-ness. Days would have a large hole in it were he to leave. So would my heart.

So thanks for the wonderful news!

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

Great! If only we could get Philip back...

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Awesome! Days is not the same without victor and stefano

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply