Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of March 10th; *updated 3/3*
Topic Started: Feb 26 2014, 04:27 PM (26,460 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

NE Spoilers-Week of March 10th

EJ receives some stunning news about Abigail
Rafe pulls out all the romantic stops to prevent Jordan from leaving town
Victor offers his help when Sonny admits his mistrust of Nick
Eric refuses to have sex with Nicole
JJ's past comes back to haunt him
Hope begins to see Aiden in a new light

Monday, March 10, 2014
Jennifer is upset when she learns she’s the target of a smear campaign.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
EJ and Abigail panic over her possible pregnancy.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Abigail realizes she doesn’t trust EJ.

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Eric makes a slip to Jennifer about Daniel’s lie.

Friday, March 14, 2014
While trying to evade Sami, EJ winds up in a precarious position
Jennifer receives a malicious piece of mail.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Just kill me now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

I knew that Eric and Nicole were going to do the 'no sex now' bit.....In a way I like it and I wish Nicole would tell him what she did during this time that they aren't intimate.

On the Ejabby front, if Abby tells Ej (or he finds out) that she's pregnant, it'll be the first time that someone hasn't tried to keep Ej in the dark about one of his spawn. Progress....

Oh and I LOVE Sonny going to Victor about Nick and Victor offering to help...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 26 2014, 04:32 PM.

peaches179

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2014, 04:27 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Thanks for posting!!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Fetch-less spoilers: always a plus.

Nicole Walker

I bet EJ hears from blabbermouth that Abigail is in love with Rafe. LMFAO!

peaches179

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2014, 04:31 PM
On the Ejabby front, if Abby tells Ej (or he finds out) that she's pregnant, it'll be the first time that someone hasn't tried to keep Ej in the dark about one of his spawn. Progress....

Do he know about the Austin/Carrie mess? I haven't paid much attention to EJ until this storyline so I don't know.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LuvingLumi
Obviously, this is the one I'm looking forward to most. I wonder what "a new light" means in this case, especially since they seem to kinda be getting along (or at least seem to be able to be civil around each other) already thanks to the bake sale. Maybe Hope gets to see Aiden's sweet & caring side? Unless, of course, we literally mean that Hope sees Aiden in a different light - spotlight? moonlight? infrared? ;)

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Pregnancy or abortion.

A can of beer and a Glade candle.

This is interesting, I was wondering if Eric would engage in premarital sex. Next thing is will he ask her to change out of her revealing i.e. slutty clothes.

Hope might think if Bo's cheating she should too.
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 26 2014, 04:48 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

peaches179
Feb 26 2014, 04:38 PM
LuvingLumi

Do he know about the Austin/Carrie mess? I haven't paid much attention to EJ until this storyline so I don't know.
IDK if he knows or not about the what she did to Austin...it would be interesting if he assumes that she's about to do the same thing to him and makes her aware that he's onto her shenanigans and he knows of her past history, only for her to shut himdown and tell him that she is dating someone else, lol....

I think it's likely like a poster said above more to do with him finding out from Johnny or someone else (Sami maybe) that Abby loves Rafe...I could just see EJ getting all jelly.....and thinking that Abby is doing this on purpose to get back at him or something...when it's all for nothing as it's not true, lol...that can actually be a good twist....

Sariah
Member Avatar

So with a no sex spoiler, does that mean we'll finally (FINALLY) get an Ericole kiss? I can hardly wait for their date, although I'm still mad at Nicole for being stupid.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

JJ's past comes back to haunt him
Lots of potential here!

Ej being stunned is good.

Romantic Rafe! :wub2:

Victor!!! Victor to the rescue as only Victor knows how! ;) Maybe Nick will be taken by surprise by this powerful family.

Hope and Aiden getting more time together will be fun to watch.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

WOW...speechless!!! LOVE IT!! Maybe he finds out what she did....this could be a great thing!

peaches179

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2014, 04:46 PM
peaches179
Feb 26 2014, 04:38 PM
LuvingLumi

IDK if he knows or not about the what she did to Austin...it would be interesting if he assumes that she's about to do the same thing to him and makes her aware that he's onto her shenanigans and he knows of her past history, only for her to shut himdown and tell him that she is dating someone else, lol....

I think it's likely like a poster said above more to do with him finding out from Johnny or someone else (Sami maybe) that Abby loves Rafe...I could just see EJ getting all jelly.....and thinking that Abby is doing this on purpose to get back at him or something...when it's all for nothing as it's not true, lol...that can actually be a good twist....

LOL. Whatever it is, I'm interested.

stormymac
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

I've waited almost a year for this spoiler.

camera shy

I bet EJ hears about Abby being pregnant by a third party......probably Sami who assumes it's Rafe's child.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

What if... Abby said she would do anything... what if she SAYS she's pregnant, but isn't really?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 26 2014, 05:32 PM
I bet EJ hears about Abby being pregnant by a third party......probably Sami who assumes it's Rafe's child.
That would be interesting...

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yes!!!! Abby is FINALLY getting her baby!! And we get to see EJ in the unique story of impregnating a woman he's not with. Just because we already saw it in 2007, twice in 2008, and again in 2012 doesn't mean it shouldn't happen for a FIFTH time. I can't wait!!!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Since they already released the news about Abby thinking she may be pregnant, I wonder if EJ's stunning news on her is something different. Because the show might want us to think it's this way but then they zag and go that way. I really didn't want her pregnant at all, but as long as they let Abby remain upfront and honest about the situation as she's been thus far, I think it can work out to be good. Plus I still get Ejabby sharing scenes.

Eric "refusing" to sleep with Nicole sounds harsh doesn't it? Hopefully it's not so. Just that he doesn't want to rush into anything. I mean, it's taken them years to kiss.

Aiden and Hope...I am right there!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply