Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of March 10th; *updated 3/3*
Topic Started: Feb 26 2014, 04:27 PM (26,734 Views)
salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 26 2014, 04:46 PM
EJ receives some stunning news about Abigail
Pregnancy or abortion.

Rafe pulls out all the romantic stops to prevent Jordan from leaving town
A can of beer and a Glade candle.

Eric refuses to have sex with Nicole
This is interesting, I was wondering if Eric would engage in premarital sex. Next thing is will he ask her to change out of her revealing i.e. slutty clothes.

Hope begins to see Aiden in a new light
Hope might think if Bo's cheating she should too.
Your take on the Rafe one cracked me up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joshua
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Feb 26 2014, 05:04 PM

WOW...speechless!!! LOVE IT!! Maybe he finds out what she did....this could be a great thing!
Doubt it. I'm sure it's him not wanting to sleep with her until after they're married.

Gosh, why do I feel like this show is going to drag this idiotic evidence secret out in order to have another defunct wedding!? This show is nothing if not consistently idiotic.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Joshua
Feb 26 2014, 06:28 PM
AmbernOK
Feb 26 2014, 05:04 PM

WOW...speechless!!! LOVE IT!! Maybe he finds out what she did....this could be a great thing!
Doubt it. I'm sure it's him not wanting to sleep with her until after they're married.

Gosh, why do I feel like this show is going to drag this idiotic evidence secret out in order to have another defunct wedding!? This show is nothing if not consistently idiotic.
Well I'm hoping for untainted sex, but yes him saying "let's wait till marriage"...yes that's even better! Supercouple writing...:)

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 26 2014, 06:19 PM
Since they already released the news about Abby thinking she may be pregnant, I wonder if EJ's stunning news on her is something different. Because the show might want us to think it's this way but then they zag and go that way. I really didn't want her pregnant at all, but as long as they let Abby remain upfront and honest about the situation as she's been thus far, I think it can work out to be good. Plus I still get Ejabby sharing scenes.

Eric "refusing" to sleep with Nicole sounds harsh doesn't it? Hopefully it's not so. Just that he doesn't want to rush into anything. I mean, it's taken them years to kiss.

Aiden and Hope...I am right there!
Was there a spoiler about Abby thinking she's pregnant? I thought that was just speculation.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

EJ receives some stunning news about Abigail.
I'm guessing he's surprised to find out she's interested in someone new... maybe Ben. I really hope she's not pregnant.

Rafe pulls out all the romantic stops to prevent Jordan from leaving town.
Rafe romantic? :lol: I think Rafe is so boring. But I am curious why Jordan wants to leave town.

Victor offers his help when Sonny admits his mistrust of Nick.
YES! Sonny is going Kiriakis! Finally!

Eric refuses to have sex with Nicole.
So not surprised. He was a priest; he's going to insist on marriage first.

JJ's past comes back to haunt him.
I really hope it has nothing to do with drugs and/or Theresa.

Hope begins to see Aiden in a new light.
I like the sound of this. I hope Aiden sees Hope in a better light, too.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 26 2014, 05:32 PM
I bet EJ hears about Abby being pregnant by a third party......probably Sami who assumes it's Rafe's child.
You really think Sami's going to fall for the "It's Rafe's child" scenario AGAIN.

concerned
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Feb 26 2014, 06:26 PM
Halloween Family
Feb 26 2014, 04:46 PM
EJ receives some stunning news about Abigail
Pregnancy or abortion.

Rafe pulls out all the romantic stops to prevent Jordan from leaving town
A can of beer and a Glade candle.

This is interesting, I was wondering if Eric would engage in premarital sex. Next thing is will he ask her to change out of her revealing i.e. slutty clothes.

Hope might think if Bo's cheating she should too.
Your take on the Rafe one cracked me up.
If he starts wanting to control what she is wearing she should dump his priestly ass regardless of his hotness.

That kind of behaviour is intolerable. I'll have to start calling him Victor mark II.

WilSon
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2014, 04:27 PM
Victor offers his help when Sonny admits his mistrust of Nick
THIS! :yahoo: THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!! :chee: This should be the start of Sonny showing/getting his first stripes of a Kiriakis! :applause:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2014, 04:27 PM
NE Spoilers-Week of March 10th

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wub: :chee:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

iheartwilson
Feb 26 2014, 08:07 PM
Tripp
Since they already released the news about Abby thinking she may be pregnant, I wonder if EJ's stunning news on her is something different. Because the show might want us to think it's this way but then they zag and go that way. I really didn't want her pregnant at all, but as long as they let Abby remain upfront and honest about the situation as she's been thus far, I think it can work out to be good. Plus I still get Ejabby sharing scenes.

Eric "refusing" to sleep with Nicole sounds harsh doesn't it? Hopefully it's not so. Just that he doesn't want to rush into anything. I mean, it's taken them years to kiss.

Was there a spoiler about Abby thinking she's pregnant? I thought that was just speculation.
Friday episode before has Abby believing she may be pregnant.

kimmmie

Supergirlx2
Feb 26 2014, 04:37 PM
Fetch-less spoilers: always a plus.
What is "Fetch?"

camera shy

concerned
Feb 26 2014, 08:19 PM
camera shy
I bet EJ hears about Abby being pregnant by a third party......probably Sami who assumes it's Rafe's child.
You really think Sami's going to fall for the "It's Rafe's child" scenario AGAIN.
With these writers? Yeah.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Tripp
Feb 26 2014, 08:27 PM
iheartwilson
Tripp

Oh! I skipped that episode. I better read the recaps if I skip anymore. Wait... did you mean last Friday, or friday as in week of the 3rd? I didn't read anything for that week
Edited by iheartwilson, Feb 26 2014, 08:59 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

iheartwilson
Feb 26 2014, 08:56 PM
Tripp
Feb 26 2014, 08:27 PM
iheartwilson
Tripp

Oh! I skipped that episode. I better read the recaps if I skip anymore. Wait... did you mean last Friday, or friday as in week of the 3rd? I didn't read anything for that week
The Friday of the week of the 3rd.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

kimmmie
Feb 26 2014, 08:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 26 2014, 04:37 PM
Fetch-less spoilers: always a plus.
What is "Fetch?"
Fetch - Derisive nickname for Dannifer pairing. Based on the line from Mean Girls, "stop trying to make Fetch happen".

WilSon
Member Avatar

Im not going to lie I HOPE to god, Sonny accepts Victors offer! Then I should be hooked to DAYS like never before!

pagraves
Member Avatar

Eric's refusing to have sex on their first date does not necessarily mean he's going to wait until marriage. I imagine consummation would probably fall somewhere between those two extremes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 26 2014, 08:19 PM
camera shy
That depends. Does she need to be stupid at this point to further this plot? Then yes, absolutely she will fall for it.

countess_cutlass
Member Avatar

I really just want Eric and Nicole to sex it up, but maybe I'm asking for too much. I also think Nicole has been saintly and chaste for way too long. I mean, wasn't Daniel her last lover? *shudders* *dies inside*

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

pagraves
Feb 26 2014, 11:04 PM
Eric's refusing to have sex on their first date does not necessarily mean he's going to wait until marriage. I imagine consummation would probably fall somewhere between those two extremes.
For a guy that was a Catholic priest 5 mins ago? I'd expect him to wait for marriage.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply