Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2014, 12:09 AM (9,600 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

FAME!!

Kaha
Member Avatar

Okay, I refuse to believe that anyone had sex with someone with that hair style.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 27 2014, 12:50 AM
Okay, I refuse to believe that anyone had sex with someone with that hair style.
Posted Image

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Jennifer/Emilio - Sucked once Jack came into the picture, but STILL better than Dannifer.

Edit: IIRC, the only people to sleep with Emilio were Adrienne (when she was married to Justin the first time) and FauxMelissa (after Jennifer and Emilio called it off post-COD). If there was someone else in there, I've long since forgotten who they were.
Edited by somuchwhatever, Feb 27 2014, 01:28 AM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I shall admit this. I liked Jennifer and Emilio. I was a teenager. What can I say?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Been busy this week...just saw Monday's episode...so here are the belated guest credits for the week!

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 2/24/14-Friday 2/28/14

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Brendan Coughlin - Tad Stevens
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Emily Chang - Helen
Timothy Goodwin - Lou/The Super
Miles Gaston Villanueva - Russ (new)

WilSon
Member Avatar

I hope we get to see the out come to Will and Sonny telling Gabi today or tomorrow!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, Ciara is a manipulative little minx. She lays it on thick as to why she should keep the earrings as Aiden watches.

Ben watches Rafe & Jordan.

Marlena wants to know why Kate hired Nick.

T overhears Nick's fake conversation with Gabi. Come on T figure out Nick's game.

Wilson tells Gabi they are getting married....after a pause, she's elated, genuinely and gives them both a big hug.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

We now know it's Ben watching Rafe & Jordan, because he's shown doing it. They are having an in-love conversation.

Ben is about to go inside, but checks his watch and leaves.

Marlena brings up the Will blackmail and asks why Kate hired.

T is buying Nick's manipulation. :(

Gabi assumes she has to move out. Wilson does not want that. Gabi: Come on.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 27 2014, 12:03 PM
Oh, Ciara is a manipulative little minx. She lays it on thick as to why she should keep the earrings as Aiden watches.

Ben watches Rafe & Jordan.

Marlena wants to know why Kate hired Nick.

T overhears Nick's fake conversation with Gabi. Come on T figure out Nick's game.

Wilson tells Gabi they are getting married....after a pause, she's elated, genuinely and gives them both a big hug.
I knew Gabi would be happy for WilSon. Nick will work on her insecurities though. Ugh! How I hate that character.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Honeybees
Come on, Hope! Be strong! Don't let Ciara's awesomeness overpower your parenting. lol.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Aiden is listening to Hope talk to Ciara, then Ciara leaves to get a drink. Aiden says his email to her bounced back and gives her his card. Aiden basically says that Ciara is a holy terror because Hope spoils her with expensive earrings. Hope doesn't get a chance to counter.

More romantic banter between Rafe & Jordan, but Jordan has to go to work.

Kate is dissembling to Marlena with regard to why Nick was hired.

Nick is still being smarmy and awful to T. Nick's saying he has another chance with Gabi. Nick says if Gabi goes back to a creep like Nick, it's her loss not his. Go T.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 27 2014, 12:11 PM
Honeybees
Come on, Hope! Be strong! Don't let Ciara's awesomeness overpower your parenting. lol.
idk these earrings might be Ciara's conference table moment.
Edited by blueskies, Feb 27 2014, 12:15 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will has to leave to meet Marlena. Sonny has to go to the club. Gabi stays with Arianna, and Wilson say they will keep talking about her moving out. They give each other a concerned look as they leave.

Nick is texting Gabi that he wants to drop off her notebook.

Gabi gets the text. She's holding Ari, who is in a cutie outfit. She tells Ari that Nick is coming over that and that her Daddy won't like it, but what Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him. Also, she says Daddy changes his life without consulting her.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 27 2014, 12:14 PM
Aiden is listening to Hope talk to Ciara, then Ciara leaves to get a drink. Aiden says his email to her bounced back and gives her his card. Aiden basically says that Ciara is a holy terror because Hope spoils her with expensive earrings. Hope doesn't get a chance to counter.
i have a feeling Hope will get her chance soon enough.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 27 2014, 12:16 PM
Gabi gets the text. She's holding Ari, who is in a cutie outfit. She tells Ari that Nick is coming over that and that her Daddy won't like it, but what Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him. Also, she says Daddy changes his life without consulting her.
Go Gabi!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hope doesn't even defend herself to Aiden. She tells him goodbye and that she'll email him about the bake sale but Hope drops his contact info in the trash. She also isn't going to let Ciara keep the earrings.

Rafe is talking about his invisible mother wanting to meet Jordan. Kate is watching.

Sonny & T at the club. Sonny says Will says "yes" but T is still down. Sonny asks if something is wrong. T says no and hugs Sonny and introduces Ben. Ben congratulates Sonny on his engagement, asking if him and the lady are planning a big thing. Sonny says no lady, he's marrying a guy. Ben gets a look

Nick shows up at Gabi's.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 27 2014, 12:50 AM
But when I was a kid Emilio/Days & Christopher/Fame were hot (I wasn't crazy about the long hair though). I remember having a crush on a guy in high school who had a similar look. I wanted Jen to pick Emilio rather than Jack. My tastes have changed over the years. lol

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 27 2014, 12:23 PM
Hope doesn't even defend herself to Aiden. She tells him goodbye and that she'll email him about the bake sale but Hope drops his contact info in the trash. She also isn't going to let Ciara keep the earrings.
Awwww... poor Hope. She really can't catch a break where Aiden's concerned. I'm glad she's sticking to her guns & not letting Ciara keep the earrings.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply