Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen and Daniel Reunite
Topic Started: Feb 28 2014, 01:09 AM (3,495 Views)
ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but are we supposed to care about dannibore because I don't I lost interest in them a long time ago I'm beyond sick of seeing the same thing play out between them it's been 3 years it's way past time they moved on

Joshua
Member Avatar

Dannifer must have a fanbase that exists somewhere right!!? Why does Dannifer keep happening to us!!? :frustration:

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I just wonder if GAGGIFER will make the top 10 worst soap opera couple list for the 3rd time in a year?

camera shy

They are so much easier to take apart. I'm ready for Jennifer just to be a mother to JJ and Abby, I don't need to see her having a front burner, romantic storyline......let Hope that honor now. Jennifer has been on non stop with her gasping Daniel's name and how nice it was to be given a break from it for a while......why can't they just call it a day with this boring, annoying couple?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Joshua
Feb 28 2014, 09:21 AM
Dannifer must have a fanbase that exists somewhere right!!? Why does Dannifer keep happening to us!!? :frustration:
Unfortunately it probably exists on Facebook... Facebook is seriously so useless nowadays.
I'm just laughing at the comments, lol. :blulaugh:

Posted Image

Romancer66

TomSell are deluding themselves if they think Fetch Round #500 is going to be received any better than Fetch Rounds #1-499. I know Daniel is a ginormous Gary Stu of this regime, which is probably why TomSell are knocking themselves out trying to make him a tentpole character, but why they can't let go of this less than stellar pairing and try something else that might actually work just baffles me. Isn't one definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"? Of course, given the previews of the 2014 storylines that we've seen so far, that might apply to the whole show at this point. TomSell appear to have exhausted their tiny bag of tricks, so they're repeating themselves. Same stories, same characters, same outcomes . . . isn't it time for something and someone new?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Y'all.

This just made my morning!!

Jenny & Danny in bed together making sex noises, smacky kissing, and making O faces.

It does not get better than this!!!

<--------- Cue my avi face.

I think I'd rather watch Paint dry.

Joshua
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Feb 28 2014, 09:48 AM
Joshua
Feb 28 2014, 09:21 AM
Unfortunately it probably exists on Facebook... Facebook is seriously so useless nowadays.
I'm just laughing at the comments, lol. :blulaugh:

Posted Image
That comment on FB got 589 likes!? :facepalm: :yuk: :drunk:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Romancer66
Feb 28 2014, 09:56 AM
TomSell are deluding themselves if they think Fetch Round #500 is going to be received any better than Fetch Rounds #1-499. I know Daniel is a ginormous Gary Stu of this regime, which is probably why TomSell are knocking themselves out trying to make him a tentpole character, but why they can't let go of this less than stellar pairing and try something else that might actually work just baffles me. Isn't one definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"? Of course, given the previews of the 2014 storylines that we've seen so far, that might apply to the whole show at this point. TomSell appear to have exhausted their tiny bag of tricks, so they're repeating themselves. Same stories, same characters, same outcomes . . . isn't it time for something and someone new?
Hope & Aiden would fit the "something new & someone new" bill, but we can't seem to get past the whole Bo being in limbo stage.

(and for the record (IMO anyways), Fetch round 1 (aka Higley's version) wasn't half bad compared to any of the rounds that followed.)

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 28 2014, 01:09 AM
The latest SOD has an article about Jennifer and Daniel's reunion.

Jennifer and Daniel's reunion gets off to an awkward start because Jennifer has been dating Liam. Shawn Christian says that Daniel doesn't want to pressure her to break things off.

Jennifer ends up meeting with Liam and explaining, but she's surprised by his reaction. By the end of the week, Jennifer and Daniel are in bed together. Christian says that being with Jennifer is when Daniel feels safest.

Get all the details in the latest SOD!
Ya know what, I am going to like this. Only because I want to be the one person out of 31(so far) to like it even though I can't stand Danifer.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I honestly don't understand why the show keeps trying to force this coupling. We can't blame the fact that they write so far ahead anymore. They've been getting panned for years now. End this Days or just ship both characters off into the sunset together.

lysie
Member Avatar

They're getting panned by us. They DO have a fanbase and a following.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Posted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
Feb 28 2014, 11:40 AM
They are not just getting panned by us...the only support I have seen for them is on facebook...that is it.

They are universally panned by ALL soap media as well.

They are by far the most disliked pairing on the show.

Sandell

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...LAUGHING AT ALL YOUR GIFS..THANKS FOR THE GIGGLES..

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Its nice to know however, that despite all the divisions we all share, there is one universal thing at the DR that we ALL agree with and can get on board with...the suckitude that is Fetch.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 28 2014, 11:50 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2014, 11:46 AM
lysie
Feb 28 2014, 11:40 AM
They are not just getting panned by us...the only support I have seen for them is on facebook...that is it.

They are universally panned by ALL soap media as well.

They are by far the most disliked pairing on the show.
I agree that they're terrible, but I don't agree that they're as disliked outside of here. We go through this every few weeks. Not having a good online presence isn't the same as not having fans. My guess is that in one of their other ways of gathering feedback, they must be popular.

fundays13
Member Avatar

"Jennifer and Daniel's reunion gets off to an awkward start"

This pairing has been awkward :ermm:

niki51586

I have been on here in some time so can someone clarify, is this an old article? ;) These story has been done to death, let it go Days!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply