Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen and Daniel Reunite
Topic Started: Feb 28 2014, 01:09 AM (3,433 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2014, 11:46 AM
lysie
Feb 28 2014, 11:40 AM
They're getting panned by us. They DO have a fanbase and a following.
They are not just getting panned by us...the only support I have seen for them is on facebook...that is it.

They are universally panned by ALL soap media as well.

They are by far the most disliked pairing on the show.
I thought they won a poll.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

world50

Ellie
Feb 28 2014, 07:56 AM
I just don't understand how TPTB are not aware that no one cares about this couple. I mean they seem to be monitoring fan opinion on everything else; whether or not they react to it, you can tell from how they 'market' things that they know what we're posting and tweeting. But with this, they just continue to go forward seemingly blind to the constant criticism. I mean does anyone like this pairing? Have there been SOD letters about them? None that I've seen. Is this a Corday pet thing maybe?
I personally think Corday is blind,deaf and dumb......and has this sick need to torture and force his viewers to watch this train wreck of Dannifer over and over again.This is beyond anything I've seen on a soap.Either that or we have done something bad in a previous life. :shame:
Edited by world50, Mar 3 2014, 09:29 PM.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

I want Jack back badly, but unless they totally reboot Jennifer out of the terrible pod person she's been since she returned this last time, I want Jack nowhere near her. I don't understand why Matt Ashford, one of the most talented actors this soap has ever had, can't get a story on DAYS that doesn't involve Jennifer's glittery hoo-ha and whether or not she chooses to bestow it on him this time.

happyphairy
Member Avatar

their relationship is so childish - how many times have they broken up and then made up - they are worse than teenagers.
also, they don't incite hate or love.....just apathy

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Omg they're going with the Dannifer train wreak, again. I had hoped they'd see the error of their ways with those two and bring Matt Ashford back. Guess not. :-/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply