Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Bad Tidings (John/Hope/Marlena)
Topic Started: Feb 28 2014, 01:15 AM (6,090 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest SOD has an article about John's return to Salem.

The first thing John has to do once he gets to Salem is deliver a letter from Bo to Hope. John asks Hope not to tell Marlena that she saw him. Hope is devastated to find out Bo is going undercover, and she will not be able to have contact with him...

John is in Salem a couple of days before seeing Marlena. According to Drake Hogestyn, "When John sees Marlena, there is magic," but he says it's clearly established that John left Marlena alone, and their lawyers are talking. Marlena informs him that between their separation and his issues with Brady, there isn't really anything keeping him in town...

Get all the details in the latest SOD!
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

I want John and Marlena to REUNITE!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I just love these two so much. Whether this re-connection is fast or slow, I'll savor every moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

So, basically, Hope is still left in limbo. :soapbox: Did Bo really have to send her a letter (through John) for that crap? :rolleyes: Gawd, this SUCKS! :censored:
Edited by MissFancyFace, Feb 28 2014, 01:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Are you kidding me? The writers continue to piss off the Days fans, Bope fans and everyone else who feel Bo's exit deserves a proper ending. Lazy writing, IMO and just proves TomSell's lack of writing ability. Corday, get some writers who can write for the entire cast, not just TomSell's favorites. Bo and Hope, John and Marlena have made Days what it is today. So tired of the bed hopping and sex that airs today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Feb 28 2014, 01:15 AM
Hope reads the letter when she is alone and is crushed to find out Bo is going undercover, and she will not be able to have contact with him.
THAT'S IT?! WHAT THE FUCK????

That's not even anything new! We had Bo call Hope & tell her he was going undercover MONTHS ago. (And Hope even talked to Rafe about how she knew what Bo's mission was, but couldn't talk to anyone about it.)
I just hope that this time, Bo dies during his mission. I'm so over every Bo-mention resulting in absolutely no change.

I'm suddenly less than excited for these scenes, since they're accomplishing absolutely NOTHING. If Hope ends up moving on with Aiden while Bo's still alive, I may just scream, because it would make anything from that point on OOC for Hope, and TomSell have actually done a decent job of writing Bo-less Hope in-character!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I tried to warn you...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Daysofold
Feb 28 2014, 01:28 AM
Are you kidding me? The writers continue to piss off the Days fans, Bope fans and everyone else who feel Bo's exit deserves a proper ending. Lazy writing, IMO and just proves TomSell's lack of writing ability. Corday, get some writers who can write for the entire cast, not just TomSell's favorites. Bo and Hope, John and Marlena have made Days what it is today. So tired of the bed hopping and sex that airs today.
I don't understand why Hope is suddenly all torn up about Bo going undercover. Did the writers forget about Bo's call to Hope right before the book club where he told her just that? And why did Bo need to write Hope a letter telling her this? Couldn't he have called her - I'm sure that call would've taken just as long as it took him to write her a letter!
Hope finding out Bo's going undercover again should annoy her & anger her, not make her break down in tears. It's just a whole bunch of bullshit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 28 2014, 01:37 AM
I tried to warn you...
i know. i hoped you were wrong. i think i'm actually more annoyed at the fact that Hope's all torn up about this all of a sudden when we've seen her be upset and frustrated in the past. Unless she breaks down because she just breaks and lets all the emotions she's been keeping to herself out?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

I don't even care anymore if it would be OOC for Hope to move on with Aiden with Bo alive. I just want her to move the hell on already.

Just when I was enjoying the show, Hope and Haiden. :badmood: :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
Feb 28 2014, 01:38 AM
Daysofold
Feb 28 2014, 01:28 AM
I don't understand why Hope is suddenly all torn up about Bo going undercover. Did the writers forget about Bo's call to Hope right before the book club where he told her just that? And why did Bo need to write Hope a letter telling her this? Couldn't he have called her - I'm sure that call would've taken just as long as it took him to write her a letter!
Hope finding out Bo's going undercover again should annoy her & anger her, not make her break down in tears. It's just a whole bunch of bullshit.
I couldn't agree with you more. TPTB and the lazy writers are just continuing to piss off the Bo and Hope fans. The Days today is certainly not what it was when I started watching the show. All the EJ/Abby/Sami/Daniel and whoever just cheapens the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Feb 28 2014, 01:44 AM
I don't even care anymore if it would be OOC for Hope to move on with Aiden with Bo alive. I just want her to move the hell on already.

Just when I was enjoying the show, Hope and Haiden. :badmood: :shame:
Well, I care. And my fellow Bope/Hope friends care. I went through Hope being written OOC when Carly was around, and I don't really want to go through it again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Posted Image

So basically nothing has changed with Bo and Hope? So much for that big dramatic reveal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Feb 28 2014, 01:47 AM
Posted Image

So basically nothing has changed with Bo and Hope? So much for that big dramatic reveal.
and it's not even novel nothingness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

How is that tragic or devastating news? It's just more of the same. They need to wrap up this deal with Bo.

Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

How hard is it to kill off a character that hasn't even been on-screen for like a year and a half???? This Bo "undercover" shit is just plain stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 28 2014, 01:54 AM
How is that tragic or devastating news? It's just more of the same. They need to wrap up this deal with Bo.

exactly. and because it's nothing new, it shouldn't suddenly cause Hope to have such an emotional reaction to it (unless there's more to it than just "i'm going undercover & won't be in contact. i love you").
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I don't understand how they have no trouble killing off characters whose actors are more than willing to negotiate (Matt Ashford), but in a situation like this where it seems hopeless, they just string the characters along when they can't get an actor who has all but said he's done with it until he gets his way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 28 2014, 01:56 AM
How hard is it to kill off a character that hasn't even been on-screen for like a year and a half???? This Bo "undercover" shit is just plain stupid.
AMEN to this!!
I think that every Days fan - Bope fan or not - is beyond frustrated and over MIA Bo and just wants him dead already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Good to see John back.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic