Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Pregnant Pause
Topic Started: Feb 28 2014, 01:25 AM (22,276 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest SOD has an article about EJ, Abigail, and Sami's continuing saga.

Sami comes to the Horton house to see Abigail, who is home because she thinks she has the flu. When Abigail gets sick from the smell of tuna, Sami asks if she might be pregnant.

Kate Mansi says that the first time EJ and Abigail had sex she was in a bad place emotionally and thought EJ was done with Sami. At the time, she didn't worry about the consequences. Now she's going through a "shame spiral". Abigail is mostly a very pure person, and it's difficult to have this weighing on her, especially since EJ can be dangerous. Abigail doesn't think she can confide in her mother...

Mansi says that what Abigail has been doing is wrong because EJ is engaged to Sami. Mansi says that EJ has been manipulating her and she (Mansi) believes Abigail is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. She discusses EJ's power over women and how it related to them at the cabin. She goes on to say that "Abigail is very bright.. but is listening to EJ out of fear, lust, and attraction". She says Abigail also believes there is a chance for love. Abigail would never be able to hide her secret if she were pregnant.

Get all the details in the latest SOD!
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

Um, okay.

Time for Sami to kick some ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

There is a second article with Kate Mansi this week. It isn't spoilerish but since everyone is talking about it, I'll recap it here.

It starts with talk about how all of the other actors in her age range have left. She says that she is still friends with Casey Deidrick and Camila Banus, but that she also has close relationships with many on the show. She praises Ali Sweeney and mentions their work together.

She discusses that this is her first front-burner storyline, and she's really enjoying it. She reports that fan reaction has surprised her. "I thought people would think it was special, but the reaction has been powerful." As for naysayers she says that she has learned that other people's opinions aren't her business, and it's her job to perform. She references Davidson standing up for her and being a "mama bear" when some Ejami fans were giving her a hard time on Twitter.

She says she hasn't decided whether or not she will renew her contract in December, but she would definitely consider staying if an offer was made...
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

"I haven't decided yet, but I'd like to work in other genres." Yeah, she's probably leaving in December.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 28 2014, 01:34 AM
but that she also has close relationships with Galen Gering, Alison Sweeney, James Scott, Chrishell Stause, and Lauren Koslow. She gives Sweeney especially high praise and says they've been working together more recently.

No mention of her close relationship with AZ? That's a strange omission. She's referred to AZ as a mentor and "sister" gone on trips with her, and babysat for AZ's daughter. :frownie: I really hope they haven't had a falling out :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
She says that if she could grow up to be like someone in her life it would be Eileen Davidson. She references Davidson standing up for her and being a "mama bear" when some Ejami fans were giving her a hard time on Twitter.

This reminded me when Martha gave a interview when she was let go. She said the first thing she did when she heard the news, she went straight to Deidre's dressing room. When she told her the news she didn't say a word but just hugged her.

Thanks for posting Lysie!
Edited by peaches179, Feb 28 2014, 01:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Stockholm Syndrome? Okay, that really makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:
I guess sex created a traumatic bonding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 28 2014, 01:25 AM

Sami comes to the Horton house looking for a favor from Abigail who is home because she thinks she has the flu. Sami asks for Abigail's help and ends up staying for hours. To thank her for her help, Sami orders lunch for them. When Abigail gets sick from the smell of the tuna, Sami asks if she might be pregnant. Abigail briefly freaks out, but quickly recovers.
Because whenever my ex's cousin is sensitive to a smell, I always ask her if she could be pregnant. I know that it's storyline dictated, but that sounds so stupid to me.

Quote:

Mansi says that EJ has been manipulating her and she (Mansi) believes Abigail is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

^o) She says weird stuff in interviews. I don't think Abigail is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, I just think she likes getting laid. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

After how well this Ejabby storyline went, she will most likely get an offer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

peaches179
Feb 28 2014, 01:42 AM
lysie
She says that if she could grow up to be like someone in her life it would be Eileen Davidson. She references Davidson standing up for her and being a "mama bear" when some Ejami fans were giving her a hard time on Twitter.

This reminded me when Martha gave a interview when she was let go. She said the first thing she did when she heard the news, she went straight to Deidre dressing room. When she told her the news she didn't say a word but just hugged her.

Deidre and Martha. *Crying*
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

freedom
Feb 28 2014, 01:44 AM
peaches179
lysie

This reminded me when Martha gave a interview when she was let go. She said the first thing she did when she heard the news, she went straight to Deidre dressing room. When she told her the news she didn't say a word but just hugged her.

Deidre and Martha. *Crying*

I know! I could just picture those scenes! :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
lysie
but that she also has close relationships with Galen Gering, Alison Sweeney, James Scott, Chrishell Stause, and Lauren Koslow. She gives Sweeney especially high praise and says they've been working together more recently.

No mention of her close relationship with AZ? That's a strange omission. She's referred to AZ as a mentor and "sister" gone on trips with her, and babysat for AZ's daughter. :frownie: I really hope they haven't had a falling out :'(
She also didn't mention Shawn or Missy. I doubt it means anything, though. Those people may have just been fresh on her mind or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Abigail pregnant with EJ's child? And Ali Sweeney/Sami leaving the canvas?

Somebody pinch me. Is TomSell giving me everything I've wanted since Ejabby kicked off?
Edited by nickyj12345, Feb 28 2014, 01:52 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Funny, I seemed to have missed all the scenes showing how Abby was in a bad place emotionally and thinking EJ was over his relationship with Sami when they were "stuck" in the cabin. I also can't recall all the times that EJ manipulated Abby to stay quiet about the affair creating this Stockholm Syndrome like behavior from Abby. Don't even get me started on Abby's "very pure heart."

This interview is basically a master class in how to fanwank.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kaha
This was a nice way of saying Abby's hornyness has brought down a shit storm upon her but she will not take responsibility because EJ is the "bad man". This sounds like a set up for hide the baby from EJ and/or EJ took advantage of me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

peaches179
lysie

This reminded me when Martha gave a interview when she was let go. She said the first thing she did when she heard the news, she went straight to Deidre's dressing room. When she told her the news she didn't say a word but just hugged her.

It would be nice to get some Kristen/Abby scenes. That would be interesting. LOL.

Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kaha
All I know is that I need a banner of Beaker holding Remy as his prisoner.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

lysie

She discusses that this is her first front-burner storyline, and says that it's been awesome. She reports that fan reaction has surprised her. "I thought people would think it was special, but the reaction has been powerful." As for naysayers she says that she has learned that other people's opinions aren't her business, and it's her job to perform. She says she's glad people are passionate about the story either way.

What does she mean by "I thought people would think it was special"?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 28 2014, 01:50 AM
Funny, I seemed to have missed all the scenes showing how Abby was in a bad place emotionally and thinking EJ was over his relationship with Sami when they were "stuck" in the cabin.
Abby got that text from Cameron that ruined her whole night out.

Abby thought EJ was banging Gabby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 28 2014, 01:55 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 28 2014, 01:50 AM
Funny, I seemed to have missed all the scenes showing how Abby was in a bad place emotionally and thinking EJ was over his relationship with Sami when they were "stuck" in the cabin.
Abby got that text from Cameron that ruined her whole night out.

Abby thought EJ was banging Gabby.
I am guessing she's very satisfied with her orgasm face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic