Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Pregnant Pause
Topic Started: Feb 28 2014, 01:25 AM (22,364 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Mar 3 2014, 02:09 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 3 2014, 02:07 PM
camera shy
Mar 3 2014, 02:04 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 3 2014, 02:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ha, you could be talking about Sami.
But she wasn't. :)
If the shoe fits.
Then Abby should wear it...since Abby is who we were talking about. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Tripp
Mar 3 2014, 03:09 PM
Actually Abigail has probably been the most honest person in this whole affair. Yet I've seen very little outrage to EJ for his behavior in this.

I can only assume you haven't looked in over at FL, the primary EJami fan site. Trust me...there has been plenty of outrage toward EJ from the moment the promo indicating cabin sex aired.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Tripp
six
Mar 3 2014, 02:50 PM
TreasureCove
Mar 3 2014, 02:34 PM
six
Mar 3 2014, 02:28 PM

I've seen a couple of posts in this very thread that said exactly that, and ones in other threads that give EJ a pass while still calling Abby names simply because one has a penis and one has a vagina. I'm not going to quote them because I don't want to put other posters on the spot like I'm attacking them, but I did see posts saying that.
If they posted it, then they put it out there to be quoted. ISTM that people are quick to infer people's opinions on things instead of actually asking about them, which is why there are so many posts that are a variation on "You bashed X? So, you think what Y did is okay, then."

I don't know which posters you're talking about, but I could easily imagine someone who supported EJ and not Abby also supporting Sami if she was in EJ's role in this story, because some people are more sympathetic to their favorites, or perhaps because they feel like the person who got pushed away from the person they loved was going through more turmoil than the sidepiece, who seems to just be in it for the sex. EJ and Abby are more than just owners of a penis or a vagina. They have histories and personalities that can affect people's reactions to them.
But EJ isn't going through any turmoil, at least not internal or guilt. He's had sex with Abigail. That's over now so he's ready to make a life with Sami and pretend he never cheated. While Abigail has had her role in this, it still ultimately comes down to EJ who slept with her. She didn't hold a gun to him (like he has) or pretended she was someone else (which he has hired people to do). Actually Abigail has probably been the most honest person in this whole affair. Yet I've seen very little outrage to EJ for his behavior in this.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know when I love a couple, I can fanwank up to a certain point. But in a situation where one is clearly cheating over and over on the other, I am furios and want that couple to split up now. I know I can dislike the party the person is cheating with but in the end I ultimately am angriest at the cheater.

Case in point: When Chelsea got all hot and bothered over Daniel, technically she really didn't cheat on Nick (or if she did there may have been a kiss) but when it was clear that she was moving on, I wanted them to end Chick and let Nick get his own story. I hoped Chick could reconcile someday but it was more important that Chelsea learn that lesson and appreciate Nick for who he was. (Um, it goes without saying this was Nick 1.0).

If I were an EJami fan, after having witnessed EJ show no remorse over his actively cheating on Sami, I'd want Sami to find out and leave him. Should they reconcile (which is always possible on a soap), that's fine but expect him to grovel towards her. Abigail's own behavior, though probably annoying to me (I wouldn't like her either I'm sure), wouldn't be as important as EJ's reaction to that behavior and for him to avoid her at all costs. Most of the time that's not what happens and many a time he's sought her out.
I'm a fan of Ejami.

Not a card carrying fanbaser, but I like them.

I think Sami should shoot EJ again & inflict bodily harm on Abigail as well.

While I think more responsibility lies with EJ, no way do I think Abs walks away scot free.

She's a grown ass adult, she knew what she was doing, willingly did it & then went back for more & offered to keep it on the down low.

I've freely called EJ a dumbass manwhore, and I think ole Abs is earning several of the names she's been called.

Neither one of them gets a pass in my book.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 3 2014, 03:22 PM
Tripp
Actually Abigail has probably been the most honest person in this whole affair. Yet I've seen very little outrage to EJ for his behavior in this.

I can only assume you haven't looked in over at FL, the primary EJami fan site. Trust me...there has been plenty of outrage toward EJ from the moment the promo indicating cabin sex aired.
You don't even need to leave here, Soapgal was posting about taking a mallet to his frank and beans. I'm not sure where people are getting that EJ is a free pass. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

six
TreasureCove
six
TreasureCove
Mar 3 2014, 02:08 PM
I believe it's because Sami was being called out on her actions, but no one was saying that if Sami was a man it would be okay.

I believe It's because of the insinuation by some that men are romantic when they stoop to horrific levels, such as threatening to murder one's child, but women are nothing but whores.
Nobody's saying either of these things, now, either. The only thing that's actually happening is that some are choosing to frame every anti-Abby post as a misogynistic post.
I've seen a couple of posts in this very thread that said exactly that, and ones in other threads that give EJ a pass while still calling Abby names simply because one has a penis and one has a vagina. I'm not going to quote them because I don't want to put other posters on the spot like I'm attacking them, but I did see posts saying that.
If they posted it, then they put it out there to be quoted. ISTM that people are quick to infer people's opinions on things instead of actually asking about them, which is why there are so many posts that are a variation on "You bashed X? So, you think what Y did is okay, then."

I don't know which posters you're talking about, but I could easily imagine someone who supported EJ and not Abby also supporting Sami if she was in EJ's role in this story, because some people are more sympathetic to their favorites, or perhaps because they feel like the person who got pushed away from the person they loved was going through more turmoil than the sidepiece, who seems to just be in it for the sex. EJ and Abby are more than just owners of a penis or a vagina. They have histories and personalities that can affect people's reactions to them.
Here's one with the name removed who also said that a woman should have a Scarlett letter burned onto her breast for her actions, but the man should not.

Quote:

Confession: I never liked it when Sami was scheming to get Austin. Half the time I wanted to shake some sense into her because I knew she was so much better than that. I loved and supported her despite all of that though.

On the hand, when it came to Ej, I could not help myself. I knew it was wrong, 2007 Ej was my guilty pleasure. I was cheering for him every he would a stunt LOL to get Sami. Good times.

Maybe I am too traditional, but I expect a guy to chase and fight for the woman he loves. But when a woman start chasing after a man who clearly does not want her, it is a big turn off for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 3 2014, 03:29 PM
six
TreasureCove
six

Here's one with the name removed who also said that a woman should have a Scarlett letter burned onto her breast for her actions, but the man should not.

Quote:

Confession: I never liked it when Sami was scheming to get Austin. Half the time I wanted to shake some sense into her because I knew she was so much better than that. I loved and supported her despite all of that though.

On the hand, when it came to Ej, I could not help myself. I knew it was wrong, 2007 Ej was my guilty pleasure. I was cheering for him every he would a stunt LOL to get Sami. Good times.

Maybe I am too traditional, but I expect a guy to chase and fight for the woman he loves. But when a woman start chasing after a man who clearly does not want her, it is a big turn off for me.
Whoa. This was a response someone made to me and you've largely taken if out of context. Maybe we all need a break for a little while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

An Ode to Lil Eej
By Soapy Von Dramasten

Lil Eej has made the rounds,
His exploits have covered lots of grounds.

He's forced his way thru Sami's Hidden door,
He's dallied with a former whore.

He's produced so many children, if some hadn't met their doom,
His prodigy could fill the DiMera rumpus room.

He's performed in elevators, closets & in grief,
The fact he doesn't have a disease is beyond belief.

He finally got his hearts desire,
But Abby climbed a box and lit his fire.

Abby's golden circle was taken aback,
Apparently Chad wasnt that good in the sack.

She followed and begged and promised to sneak,
Lil Eej's been so dumb he's probably up shit creek.

Golden Circle & Lil Eej may have procreated,
But when Sami finds out they'll both be decapitated.

The moral of this story is simple but true,
It's better for Lil Eej to let his balls be blue.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

As wonderful as that is, this is my favorite part:
Quote:

By Soapy Von Dramasten
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 3 2014, 01:14 PM
six
Mar 3 2014, 01:10 PM
camera shy
Mar 3 2014, 12:58 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 3 2014, 12:21 PM

Sami made a play for Lucas when he was engaged to Autumn. She didn't give a crap about his finacee. All she wanted was what she wanted. :shrug:
And she was called a slut and a whore because of it.
Sami was called a lot worse than a whore and slut. lol
Thats only because Sami is a lot worse than a slut and a whore.
Online Profile Goto Top

happyphairy
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
six
TreasureCove
Mar 3 2014, 02:08 PM
I believe it's because Sami was being called out on her actions, but no one was saying that if Sami was a man it would be okay.

I believe It's because of the insinuation by some that men are romantic when they stoop to horrific levels, such as threatening to murder one's child, but women are nothing but whores.
Nobody's saying either of these things, now, either. The only thing that's actually happening is that some are choosing to frame every anti-Abby post as a misogynistic post.
Posted Image

i dont think anyone here is giving him a pass, if you read back u will notice that almost everyone is in agreement that hes a douchebag extraordinaire. the only thing we dont agree with is this crazy notion that he is in love with abby...which is just freaking ludicrous or that she is miss innocent...hit on one married man, fool me once, hit on another attached man....Fool me nope YOU ARE A BIG FAT WHOREBAG!

but let's make everyone happy shall we: (this is inspired by Soapy Von Dramsten :$ )

An ODE TO EJ
Oh here is he comes, EJ Dimera, what a TURD, a piece of shit
Couldnt wait to drop his pants and have a go at it
A douchebag, a scoundrel, a cheater and a liar
Driven only by sexual desire,
Let's hope you catch herpes and hopefully rabies,
Just go back to whore island, you big fat bore - evil to the core
You're such a tool,
Good thing percy left your stool.
You made me question my EJaminess, you selfish selfish FOOL.
Edited by happyphairy, Mar 4 2014, 05:56 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 3 2014, 03:25 PM
Tripp
six
TreasureCove

But EJ isn't going through any turmoil, at least not internal or guilt. He's had sex with Abigail. That's over now so he's ready to make a life with Sami and pretend he never cheated. While Abigail has had her role in this, it still ultimately comes down to EJ who slept with her. She didn't hold a gun to him (like he has) or pretended she was someone else (which he has hired people to do). Actually Abigail has probably been the most honest person in this whole affair. Yet I've seen very little outrage to EJ for his behavior in this.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know when I love a couple, I can fanwank up to a certain point. But in a situation where one is clearly cheating over and over on the other, I am furios and want that couple to split up now. I know I can dislike the party the person is cheating with but in the end I ultimately am angriest at the cheater.

Case in point: When Chelsea got all hot and bothered over Daniel, technically she really didn't cheat on Nick (or if she did there may have been a kiss) but when it was clear that she was moving on, I wanted them to end Chick and let Nick get his own story. I hoped Chick could reconcile someday but it was more important that Chelsea learn that lesson and appreciate Nick for who he was. (Um, it goes without saying this was Nick 1.0).

If I were an EJami fan, after having witnessed EJ show no remorse over his actively cheating on Sami, I'd want Sami to find out and leave him. Should they reconcile (which is always possible on a soap), that's fine but expect him to grovel towards her. Abigail's own behavior, though probably annoying to me (I wouldn't like her either I'm sure), wouldn't be as important as EJ's reaction to that behavior and for him to avoid her at all costs. Most of the time that's not what happens and many a time he's sought her out.
I'm a fan of Ejami.

While I think more responsibility lies with EJ, no way do I think Abs walks away scot free.

She's a grown ass adult, she knew what she was doing, willingly did it & then went back for more & offered to keep it on the down low.

I've freely called EJ a dumbass manwhore, and I think ole Abs is earning several of the names she's been called.

I'm a card carrying fanbaser and I feel that way as well. Tons of ejami fans do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 4 2014, 07:27 AM
happyphairy
Mar 4 2014, 05:52 AM
TreasureCove
six

Posted Image

i dont think anyone here is giving him a pass, if you read back u will notice that almost everyone is in agreement that hes a douchebag extraordinaire.
The pass that I am talking about that it looks like some are giving the male, that they aren't also giving the female, is that when he wouldn't leave a happily in love engaged woman with a family alone after being told to repeatedly, and followed a married woman on her honeymoon after she punched him in the face, these actions didn't make him a home wreaking delusional whore with no self respect, or a nasty slut, to them. whathedid to break apart lumi, trumps anything that Abby has done, but she is a whore destroying a family while he was "true love."

I wonder how many of the same people who didn't give Sami a pass and called her names after what she did to Lucas, would give a pass to Lucas if he did the same thing, simply because one is male and one is female. If the situation were reversed and Lucas broke apart ejami, told Sami he loved her and that they had a future together, but than started flirting with Carrie every time Sami left the room, than took off with Carrie while Sami was left first injured, bleeding and unconscious, than desperately worried about Lucas, crying and searching for him, while he was sexing up Carrie and feeling zero remorse for what he did to Sami, would he be called those same names by the same people who called Sami those names.
Has it occurred to you that some of these same people might give Sami a pass if she broke up Lucas and Sheryl or EJ and Nicole?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
happyphairy
TreasureCove
six

Posted Image

i dont think anyone here is giving him a pass, if you read back u will notice that almost everyone is in agreement that hes a douchebag extraordinaire.
The pass that I am talking about that it looks like some are giving the male, that they aren't also giving the female, is that when he wouldn't leave a happily in love engaged woman with a family alone after being told to repeatedly, and followed a married woman on her honeymoon after she punched him in the face, these actions didn't make him a home wreaking delusional whore with no self respect, or a nasty slut, to them. whathedid to break apart lumi, trumps anything that Abby has done, but she is a whore destroying a family while he was "true love."

I wonder how many of the same people who didn't give Sami a pass and called her names after what she did to Lucas, would give a pass to Lucas if he did the same thing, simply because one is male and one is female. If the situation were reversed and Lucas broke apart ejami, told Sami he loved her and that they had a future together, but than started flirting with Carrie every time Sami left the room, than took off with Carrie while Sami was left first injured, bleeding and unconscious, than desperately worried about Lucas, crying and searching for him, while he was sexing up Carrie and feeling zero remorse for what he did to Sami, would he be called those same names by the same people who called Sami those names.
But there are so many differences between 2007 EJ and 2014 Abby that go way beyond their gender, so I think reducing it to a gender argument is a huge oversimplification. It misses the vast differences in how the characters were written and how they're portrayed by their actors.

Case in point, I was a card-carrying Lumi back in 2007 and HATED what EJ was doing to my couple and HATED the character. And yet, over the course of the year, EJ slowly won me over. Not because I thought he was a good guy who was doing something understandable, but because he was so much fun to watch. He was completely delusional, but he was so committed to his belief that he and Sami were meant to be that I could ultimately get behind his POV. Plus, JS played him with such sweevilness that he made EJ fun to watch in his delusions. Now take Abby, who I also HATED prior to this storyline. Unlike EJ/JS, KM/Abby haven't done anything to win me over. Abby is not deliciously delusional with a single-minded purpose. She's just whiny and is constantly all over the place with her actions. Plus, KM hasn't done anything with Abby beyond what's on the written page to make me enjoy and root for her character. At her core, Abby is still simply boring. So I still hate her as much as I did last year, except now I'm subjected to her annoying personality ALL THE TIME, which makes me just hate her more.

So no, I don't accept the argument that some poeple's different reaction to 2007 EJ and 2014 Abby is just becaus of sexism.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 3 2014, 03:25 PM
Tripp
six
TreasureCove

I'm a fan of Ejami.

I fall somewhere on the milder range of the spectrum (Ejamidom) and I feel the same way. It would make all this crap we've been subjected to somewhat worth it, if Sami shot EJ and put him out of commission for years. I would also like it if she humiliates Abby in the worst way. I actually would love it if Abby's psychotic cousin is the catylist for her humiliation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2014, 08:48 AM
TreasureCove
happyphairy
TreasureCove

Posted Image

But there are so many differences between 2007 EJ and 2014 Abby that go way beyond their gender, so I think reducing it to a gender argument is a huge oversimplification. It misses the vast differences in how the characters were written and how they're portrayed by their actors.

Case in point, I was a card-carrying Lumi back in 2007 and HATED what EJ was doing to my couple and HATED the character. And yet, over the course of the year, EJ slowly won me over. Not because I thought he was a good guy who was doing something understandable, but because he was so much fun to watch. He was completely delusional, but he was so committed to his belief that he and Sami were meant to be that I could ultimately get behind his POV. Plus, JS played him with such sweevilness that he made EJ fun to watch in his delusions. Now take Abby, who I also HATED prior to this storyline. Unlike EJ/JS, KM/Abby haven't done anything to win me over. Abby is not deliciously delusional with a single-minded purpose. She's just whiny and is constantly all over the place with her actions. Plus, KM hasn't done anything with Abby beyond what's on the written page to make me enjoy and root for her character. At her core, Abby is still simply boring. So I still hate her as much as I did last year, except now I'm subjected to her annoying personality ALL THE TIME, which makes me just hate her more.

So no, I don't accept the argument that some poeple's different reaction to 2007 EJ and 2014 Abby is just becaus of sexism.
And you see, KM has done something to me just like JS did to you...I liked her alright during the Austin storyline, but now I really love her...kind of strange if you ask me....I feel that Abby's delusions are on point but not so drastic as how Ej felt for Sami back in 2007...he was the stalker of stalkers back then...he was psycho, twisted, cray, and apparently in time he finally got Sami...hey even if it takes Abby 8 years to get there, the chance is there just like it was with Ejami....soooo sure, Abby isn't there yet, but I like how they are making her believe that she and Ej have this connection that he just doesn't see yet, but she feels, so maybe in time he's see it? It's possible. I think KM plays the part rather well and I know some people don't like her....or Ejabby and that's fine...I don't really give a crap what other people like or not..I enjoy the couple based on what I see...as of now I enjoy their chemistry, I actually like the way they look together (height differences and all) and I think they can have a really good story if the writers decide to give it to them. I do feel though that the overwhelming majority of the ones that don't like the pairing continue to place the blame more on Abby than Ej and that I frankly cannot understand....calling Abby a homewrecker while not saying shit about Ej in the same post, gives me the feeling that they are trying to give him a pass and that is just flat out wrong. I like the pairing just fine, and I think they are BOTH in the wrong....not one is more guilty than the other....
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2014, 09:06 AM
tomsawyer
TreasureCove
happyphairy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

And you see, KM has done something to me just like JS did to you...I liked her alright during the Austin storyline, but now I really love her...kind of strange if you ask me....I feel that Abby's delusions are on point but not so drastic as how Ej felt for Sami back in 2007...he was the stalker of stalkers back then...he was psycho, twisted, cray, and apparently in time he finally got Sami...hey even if it takes Abby 8 years to get there, the chance is there just like it was with Ejami....soooo sure, Abby isn't there yet, but I like how they are making her believe that she and Ej have this connection that he just doesn't see yet, but she feels, so maybe in time he's see it? It's possible. I think KM plays the part rather well and I know some people don't like her....or Ejabby and that's fine...I don't really give a crap what other people like or not..I enjoy the couple based on what I see...as of now I enjoy their chemistry, I actually like the way they look together (height differences and all) and I think they can have a really good story if the writers decide to give it to them. I do feel though that the overwhelming majority of the ones that don't like the pairing continue to place the blame more on Abby than Ej and that I frankly cannot understand....calling Abby a homewrecker while not saying shit about Ej in the same post, gives me the feeling that they are trying to give him a pass and that is just flat out wrong. I like the pairing just fine, and I think they are BOTH in the wrong....not one is more guilty than the other....
My guess is that many people who blame Abby more and EJ less is because they like the character of EJ a whole lot better than they like the character of Abby. And that, I totally understand.

Personally, I don't sympathize with EJ and would be happy to see Sami castrate him when she finds out. But at the same time, I know I will likely be able to enjoy EJ again once he's out of this lame story because I know how much I've historically enjoyed him. Simply put, he's an entertaining character played by a charismatic actor. On the other hand, I doubt I will enjoy Abby even when this story ends because I've hated her pretty consistently since KM started. Simply put, she's a whiny, self-righteous character played by a blah actress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MelMel
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
TreasureCove
happyphairy
TreasureCove

Posted Image

Totally agree with this post.

I did not quite know what to think of EJ at the beginning of his run in 2006 and then 2007 happened and JS won me over and then some. EJ was delicious in every bit of his delusion, his obsession and his weakness for Sami.

Compare and contrast to that weak limp that KM is bringing to life; actually there is no comparison, whenever I see her on screen next to James I am painfully reminded that she belongs in the back burner where the show had her for the last four years. The character is a 'whoa is fucking me', judgemental shrew and KM lacks the ability to rise above that. EJ is one of my favourite characters and I hope that he is not tied to this weak limb much longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MelMel
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2014, 09:19 AM
My guess is that many people who blame Abby more and EJ less is because they like the character of EJ a whole lot better than they like the character of Abby. And that, I totally understand.

Personally, I don't sympathize with EJ and would be happy to see Sami castrate him when she finds out. But at the same time, I know I will likely be able to enjoy EJ again once he's out of this lame story because I know how much I've historically enjoyed him. Simply put, he's an entertaining character played by a charismatic actor. On the other hand, I doubt I will enjoy Abby even when this story ends because I've hated her pretty consistently since KM started. Simply put, she's a whiny, self-righteous character played by a blah actress.
EJ can stand on his own, Abby cannot. Out of scenes with EJ and whatever people want to come from that be it EJAMI breaking up and what not, Abby's claim to fame is 'STFU' and 'get the hell of my screen'.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MelMel
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 4 2014, 10:08 AM
This is the bottom line. It seems like we've had at least one Kate Mansi interview every week since this story started. They haven't always reflected what played out on the screen, and she has changed or contradicted herself about Abby's feelings/motivations, as well as attributing motivations to the character of EJ. There is plenty to debate about what she has said and about what we have seen Abby do.

Tell me about it. I saw an interview where she referenced an EJ/Chad scene last year and used words to prop the relationship (that were supposedly said by EJ) that EJ did not even say, then we had the connection and feelings :lol: and now we are onto victim Abby. It has gone from Abby deserves this to Abby didn't know EJ was with Sami at the cabin :rolleyes: and Stockholm Syndrome which she used to describe past scenes so I don't see how any thing shown in the next few weeks could undo or make what she already said relevant anyway. It was an idiotic comparison.
Edited by MelMel, Mar 4 2014, 10:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

You know what's a brilliant idea? Doing the exact same thing that made me close thread earlier.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic