Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Audition speculation for a NuAdam...
Topic Started: Mar 1 2014, 03:38 PM (5,887 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/02/25/young-restless-producers-auditioning-actors-to-replace-michael-muhney/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

What are the odds that JFP will hire another GH actor for this role :drunk:

LPS
Member Avatar

The comments section is disturbing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

“One thing is certain, the next actor that will portray Adam Newman, won’t have the ego or chip on the shoulder that Michael had,” the source added. “If there is even a hint of diva behavior, or drama, the role won’t go to that person. Period. Everyone wants to move on from that disaster.”

:lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 1 2014, 04:51 PM
Yes it is, and I just HAD to jump in. I can't believe that half those people don't reside in a rubber room somewhere.
This gag order business is bs, mm has a civil right to file a lawsuit for wrongful firing, slander, whatever and no studio can take that away from him. Only a judge can rule for a gag order.
IF the studio really issued a gag order, I don't believe it would stand up in court for 5 minutes, he is no longer employed by them. You cannot sign away your civil rights either, that's like signing a paper agree to be a slave. It won't fly.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 1 2014, 04:56 PM
“One thing is certain, the next actor that will portray Adam Newman, won’t have the ego or chip on the shoulder that Michael had,” the source added. “If there is even a hint of diva behavior, or drama, the role won’t go to that person. Period. Everyone wants to move on from that disaster.”

Ain't that the truth, I bet they've had a bellyful of that shit. lol

bygnedys

I didn't read the comments because wow, it is scary out there.

I hope they got plenty of security, because someone is going to freak out yet and try to hurt someone.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I would really love to see the ratings are since he's been gone. People seem to think that they are irreplaceable. Wrongo me bucko.
It's easy to blame EB for MM's getting canned. MM KNEW he did wrong because he said he did, he just didn't know when the other shoe was going to drop on his head. He never denied doing it. They stood behind HK and held the door open for MM to leave.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 1 2014, 04:56 PM

Well someone needs to drop that little tidbit of news on one of those SaveMuhney fans twitter page. :drunk: Boy love to hear what they say about that one. :D

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

BlissfulLily
Mar 1 2014, 08:16 PM
I would really love to see the ratings are since he's been gone.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/forum/3000227/

Lynx612

Read the article. These people commenting are really delusional. They need to let it go. LOL He was let go in Dec! It's March! Give it a rest. HAHAHA

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Kinda surprised they aren't going after some name actors.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

No thanks.

eruell

Sammie Jo
Mar 1 2014, 03:38 PM
These people are so delusional to think MM can't be replaced! I for one have not missed his presence one bit. No one person makes or breaks a soap opera! :poof:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Drew
Mar 1 2014, 10:18 PM
Kinda surprised they aren't going after some name actors.
They could be going after some big actors. I have heard nothing about who is trying out for the part of MM. If you have heard who is trying out for the part then please let us know who they are.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's for the part of Adam not MM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 2 2014, 12:43 PM
Yes, that's what it says, MM replacement, that's adam, or am I missing something? :shrug:

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 1 2014, 04:51 PM
Its the same rants that are on many other boards. Do what I do, and just dont read them.

I am rather surprised that an affiliate station would run a story about the replacement of a soap actor. Was Mr. Muhney that popular - nationally? Its is rather strange that the conversation about Mr. Muhney's ousting is still going on. Again, was he really that popular? Well I suppose talking about him, whether it be good, bad or awful keeps him in the news - hence making him very popular.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 2 2014, 12:43 PM
I know that. Just made a mistake. I meant it's for the part of Adam Newman. Sorry

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

It's ok. I was just clarifying. Didn't mean to come off rude or snarky even though I did.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply