Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2014, 09:34 PM (7,917 Views)
tmhcas

Hi, been on this site since they changed the cbs site. I had to register today just to give me 2 cents on Ian's secret and why Paul should be thanking him, I bet that Dylan will end up being Pauls son.) that just my 2 cents.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

no 2 people look more alike I hope it's true. Looks like though the both of them would know they done the deed to create him. Maybe they were smokin' to much of that weed to know what they were doing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

egrannyc
Member Avatar

tmhcas
Mar 6 2014, 08:27 PM
Hi, been on this site since they changed the cbs site. I had to register today just to give me 2 cents on Ian's secret and why Paul should be thanking him, I bet that Dylan will end up being Pauls son.) that just my 2 cents.
I've been thinking the same thing about Paul being Dylans' father.. would make a good story line..
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I know one thing. If Paul is Dylan's daddy then it sure is going to piss Victor off. Nikki might be warned to stay away from Paul for the rest of her life. Victor will be irrate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick might wanna check that thing for teeth :whip:
Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker!
:roflol: :omg:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 6 2014, 07:08 PM
I wish we could post our own emoticons I've got some Jim dandy's that would fit in here. Hope , Nick has Dr. Phil's Dr. on demand app loaded.
You can, I do it all the time.
See that box that says "IMAGE"? click on that, a window will open up in the upper left hand corner of your screen, it will already have the http in it, if the URL to your image already has the http, just delete the one in the window, insert your url and click.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

egrannyc
Mar 7 2014, 12:51 AM
tmhcas
I've been thinking the same thing about Paul being Dylans' father.. would make a good story line..
Yeah, but how would Ian know that unless the old slime ball is sterile and he knows Dylan's not his.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 7 2014, 01:07 AM
I know one thing. If Paul is Dylan's daddy then it sure is going to piss Victor off. Nikki might be warned to stay away from Paul for the rest of her life. Victor will be irrate.
Why? He knows Paul & Nikki have been lovers and almost married, why would it matter if Dylan turns out to be his?
Online Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 7 2014, 09:14 AM
shark
I wish we could post our own emoticons I've got some Jim dandy's that would fit in here. Hope , Nick has Dr. Phil's Dr. on demand app loaded.
See that box that says "IMAGE"? click on that, a window will open up in the upper left hand corner of your screen, it will already have the http in it, if the URL to your image already has the http, just delete the one in the window, insert your url and click.
Posted Image

Yay! I did it ! U all gonna get a load of fun now ! LOL
Edited by shark, Mar 7 2014, 10:40 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Or he will say there is no way Nikki can know who the father is because she was involved in an orgy.
With the way DNA, and paternity is in that town, they haven't ran spit through the sieve yet?
Just don't let the Paternity Princess in there.
Might find out that Houdini is the father the way she changes tests.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Her time is a coming hahhaha long since been due I might add.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 7 2014, 10:39 AM
Sammie Jo
Mar 7 2014, 09:14 AM
shark
Posted Image

Yay! I did it ! U all gonna get a load of fun now ! LOL
yaaay! lol
Online Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Thanks !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

YO! Stitch! Keep your hands off my wife!

YO! Buttwipe! Kiss my ass!
I cannot believe the nerve of billy confronting stitch!
Now that Victoria heard the voice mail, I hope she runs right to Stitch and they get busy! Posted Image
Screw you Billy!
I swear, if that was RL, and I was Victoria, I would kicked him into next week for that laughable display.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Mar 7 2014, 06:01 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 7 2014, 09:16 AM
egrannyc
Mar 7 2014, 12:51 AM
tmhcas
Yeah, but how would Ian know that unless the old slime ball is sterile and he knows Dylan's not his.
Or he's had several vasectomies to avoid having children with his victims :lol:
Online Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 7 2014, 01:33 PM
YO! Stitch! Keep your hands off my wife!

YO! Buttwipe! Kiss my ass!
I cannot believe the nerve of billy confronting stitch! Eyes
Now that Victoria heard the voice mail, I hope she runs right to Stitch and they get busy! Posted Image
Screw you Billy!
I swear, if that was RL, and I was Victoria, I would kicked him into next week for that laughable display.
His anger is misdirected. Didn't he hear his wife tell him that SHE kissed another man. It should be YO Vikkie, keep your hands off Stitch LOL.
Online Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That dick weed has no room to talk. He just is NOT credible. I thought Stitch was going to grin. I loved the look on Vikki's face when she told him to get out!

But But But...

PS did they forget that he owns a business? They haven't even mentioned it since he fell through the door after the accident.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

He'll end up selling it and go back to Jabot IMO. DT like I said bf don't even look old enough to drink let alone own a bar!
Online Profile Goto Top

eruell

Has this site stopped doing Spoilers?
Online Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2014/03/07/yr-and-bb-post-best-feb-sweeps-ratings-since-2008

I'm sure MM fans are foaming at the mouth! The show went on and better without him!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic