Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 2 2014, 09:34 PM (7,784 Views)
bygnedys

Very bias article.

I tell you Sony wouldn't have told CBS they wanted MM fired unless it was needed.

There is no way they would done it unless they absolutely had to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowBoundBunny

bygnedys
Mar 18 2014, 01:52 PM
Very bias article.

I tell you Sony wouldn't have told CBS they wanted MM fired unless it was needed.

There is no way they would done it unless they absolutely had to.
Still say there is something very strange about this whole thing. Usually the press loves a good dirty laundry story. Esp when it involves the big boys like CBS/Sony and the like. There should be lawyers tossing crap back and forth by now.... something about this just seems WAY strange. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's stay on the topic of Y&R and keep the talk of Dr. Phil and his issues elsewhere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I thought the guy favored MM and would be a good candidate for the role. Wish they would hurry up and hire a new 'Adam'.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

He looks like MM.....................A LOT!
Lets see how long the boycott lasts now. lol
I hope he's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge hit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

shark
Mar 18 2014, 01:37 PM

But the piece in C.D.L. (Celebrity Dirty Laundry) is not an "article".

All it is ... is an opinion column, describing the fact that fans have been suggesting Trevor for the role for months. So it's an opinion about opinions.

Some fans have been suggesting Trevor for months, so it's not even news that some fans have wanted this.

C.D.L. must be writing filler here -- because if you read it carefully, you can see that they have no actual news.

Note that there is ZERO mention of anyone actually considering hiring anyone. Nothing.

I wish it were an announcement, but it's not!

In my personal opinion, Trevor St. John would make a great Adam. But my personal opinion is only wishful thinking.

Quote:

From their site:
Celeb Dirty Laundry is a celebrity gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, gossips, news and factual information. The content may contain inaccuracies and errors. Information on this site may or may not be true. Celebrity Dirty laundry does not verify the reliability of the content published.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/disclaimer/

I think ThePowersThatBe have not cast anyone yet.
But at some point, they will.
And whoever it is ... will be better than MM, in my opinion.
Edited by nananana7, Mar 19 2014, 03:59 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapSis

Well that is big news about the recasting of Adam. Now when will Phyllis wake up?

Edited by SoapSis, Mar 19 2014, 09:52 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 17 2014, 06:53 PM
3WishGenie
Mar 17 2014, 12:28 PM
Colin's return has been a flop for me. The Jill/Colin story is boring. It was better when he was stirring up shit.
colin acts so stupid I cannot watch him. I have found the story flat ass stupid since it began. I FF all of this s/l
If I thought DT's Billy was acting like a whiny teen, TR's as Colin acts like he's in his terrible twos! Yea great idea Y&R... pair up Jill with a man-child :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Does anybody know if the TV Guide Channel does Young and the Restless marathons on the weekends like they do for Bold and the Beautiful?

I literally missed every show this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

you can watch thru cbs.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Mar 21 2014, 05:08 PM
Does anybody know if the TV Guide Channel does Young and the Restless marathons on the weekends like they do for Bold and the Beautiful?

I literally missed every show this week.
They do. I just don't know when. I think it is Sunday though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

During the week when I miss Tues, Wed, and Thursday I watch it on CBS. My only bitch about them is, it's slow with the mouth and words, and sometimes it takes till Thursday to get Tuesdays show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

My gripe is the endless commercials, guess, when I watch in real time I don't pay as much attention to the commercials because I'm fixing lunch or doing other things when the lap top is showing it I'm tied to one spot. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

southrnbygrace
Member Avatar

I seriously hope that TSJ doesn't replace MM. He was on OLTL and I hated his version of Todd. Then again, I think anything would be better than MM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Is Billy serious? Ordering Chelsea to stop looking for Adam?
I would have kicked his scrawny, pimply ass right out of my house, via the window.
I think he's seriously worried that they will find him and it will turn out to be that billy shot him when the car crashed.
How does paul explain that no body parts were ever found, not even a tooth?
If you blow up in an explosion, that doesn't mean you get cremated, there will be something, a finger, belt buckle, something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sammie, this is GC and Paul you are talking about. Don't know shit from shinola.
This "Billy" is trying to hard. "Be gone wanna-be, be gone with you."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Not feeling this Billy either... maybe he needs to be interacting with a different set of characters all together, perhaps if they brought in a Mac recast
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 24 2014, 07:18 PM
Sammie, this is GC and Paul you are talking about. Don't know shit from shinola.
I know, but geez, even a 10th grader would know that. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 25 2014, 12:00 AM
BlissfulLily
Mar 24 2014, 07:18 PM
I know, but geez, even a 10th grader would know that. :facepalm:
He's instead focusing his investigation on the shower that Adam took :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Finally they've put out a casting call for Adam it looks like!! http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yr-recasting-adam

:cheer: Hellooooooooooo Chadam :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic