Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, March 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 3 2014, 02:21 AM (12,765 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

freedom

Loved Philip/JKJ.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

When everyone realized Chloe was a hottie.

OliveAnn

freedom
Mar 3 2014, 09:26 AM
Loved Philip/JKJ.
I only started to really like him when he portrayed older Philip. I found him to be alright, but couldn't quite get into him when he was portraying a teenager. He seemed uncomfortable in the role. There are actors who at the age of 35 are OK with playing a 15-year-old. But, JKJ even at the age of 22 wasn't one of them. I recently rewatched scenes in which Philip complained to his friends about how he hated being stuck between his parents in their divorce battle. I cringed.

But, now that he's older, I'd LOVE to see him back as Philip.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Love and miss Philip.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Fetch in Daniels apartment.

Eric gives Nicole a rose. Her hair looks pretty.

Theresa and Brady at her apartment. Brady gives her a present. It's alcohol.

Jj is walking around with a weird girl.

Gabi and sorased Gabi and Gabi wakes up.

Will drives Caroline to pub. Sami at pub too.

Will tells Caroline he's marrying sonny. Caroline is happy for him.

Sonny is at park and nick shows up. Sonny wants to see nick. He's mad he's hanging out with Gabi.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

First scene, Daniel and candles. Not a good start. And Jennifer is at the door. *yawn* *cringe* He has his shirt open and has some sort of necklace that teenagers wear.

Eric gives the rose to Nicole. Nicole says this is awkward and it was easier when there wasn't a collar between. Eric says he's glad there isn't and she says "that makes two of us."

Theresa looks pretty. Brady shows up with a present for her - it's a big bottle of booze. "it's full" - "not for long"

Bev & JJ - they are going to hang at JJ's place because his mother is off sexing Daniel.

Gabi is having a dream about a much older Ari telling her the gay dads are way more fun than her.

Will and Carolina show up at the pub and see Sami. Will tells Caroline he and Sonny are getting married. She hugs him. "It's about time."

Sonny in the park. Nick is there. Tension. Sonny confronts Nick - "I'm not going to let you screw around with our lives again." Go Sonny.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Caroline approves of Wilson getting married and she wants a front table.

Caroline suggests a double wedding.

Caroline bring up Sami's history with weddings.

Nick and sonny arguing. Sonny brings up he's a kiriakis and he gets what he wants. Sexy sonny.
Edited by SummerAngel, Mar 3 2014, 12:07 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Caroline wants to be at the fun table the Wilson reception. Some banter about Wilson not wanting an Ejami double wedding.

Sonny tells Nick that he's a Kiriakis and he gets what he wants no matter what it takes.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will is relieved that Grandma Caroline is happy. Sami and Will discuss Gabi and how she is uncomfortable.

Nick is smug to Sonny. Sonny says he doesn't have a low opinion of Gabi but Nick. Nick says that life was easier for Sonny when he was "dead" and says Sonny and Will helped cover up his demise (which they didn't, they just didn't go to the police but whatever)

JJ and Bev make out on the Horton couch. A joint falls out of her purse and this suddenly looks like a friggin after school special as a now total killjoy JJ gets a look on his face.

Dannifer. They are boring.
Edited by Honeybees, Mar 3 2014, 12:27 PM.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Will relieved Caroline is happy about the ending. Sami is worried about Gabi and will says she's happy. Sami still concerned.

Nick saw the knives coming out. Sonny wants to know why he's doing homework with Gabi. Sonny knows his tricks. Sonny has low opinion of will and songs not going to let him hurt his family. Nick says he knows sonny thought he w dead. Nick says he knows he helped cover it up.

Jj and bev alone at Horton house. She wants Jj to play the guitar. Jj is kissing bev on couch.

Fetch is drinking wine. Daniel is nervous is as Jen. They haven't been together in so long. It's not long enough for us. Lol fetch kissing.

Daniel Carrie her to bedroom.

Nicole asks Eric if he has regrets. Eric says he's at peace. He gets something from the bar. Nicole asks someone what his problem is.

Brady drinking with Theresa in apartment. Brady says Maggie hasn't called in six hours. Brady says he brings up Kristen. He suggests thy get out of there.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole asks Eric if he has any regrets about what he left behind. Eric says no he figured that out on retreat and goes at gets them a drink. A weirdo is looking at them and Nicole confronts him for staring.

Brady and Theresa enjoy their drinks and commiserate about Theresa not liking AA and Brady being stupid about Kristen. They decided to go to TBD.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Fetch making love. Ew

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Jj finds joint in Bevs backpack. He's pissed. Bev says he's judging her.

Nicole is talking to a patron who is disgusted at them, man leaves. Nicole is pissed. Eric appreciates her concern but he only cares about them tonight. Brady and Theresa walks in.

Sami doesn't understand why Gabi is letting nick back in. Will says Gabi feels guilty. Will says she's back with EJ.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Fetch love scene. I am not watching. Sorry. The dog needs a scratch. Good lord it's going on forever.

JJ gets all self-righteous with Bev. She calls him our for begin a judgmental dick, making it clear that she doesn't care if he doesn't get high but he shouldn't bother with what she does. She leaves.

The stranger is just a dick who thinks Eric is a sleaze...but that is interrupted by a giddy (and kind of fun) Brady and Theresa.

Will says he can't imagine how Gabi feels having tried to kill a man she loved, but points out that Sami WOULD know that and says "you're back with EJ" and then it's a little creepy because the tone is a little be teasing between them and not creepy.

Gabi interrupts them.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Gabi comes into the Brady pub.

Nick knows sonny knew about him covering up the crime. Nick knows they are getting married. Nick brings up the bird watcher and how he made sure he was alive. Sonny tells nick not to threaten him.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I hate that everyone takes Nick's stupid legal blackmail as gospel. I hope to hell Sonny goes to his father a lawyer. And Nick's smugness is getting old. And there's a mild physical altercation. Nick says don't threaten me. He's committed way more serious crimes than Sonny and is on parole - I hope Sonny remembers that.

Everyone should not have to lose the Salem brain for a villain to be effective.
Edited by Honeybees, Mar 3 2014, 12:26 PM.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Nick says he doesn't care what his name is and nick has a gun, he will shoot them. Nick says he's going to put them in jail. Nick tells him to think carefully of hat goes on.

Gabi has ari with her. Gabi doesn't want to talk to Sami about nick.

Jj is playing guitar, he leaves house.

Fetch kissing and talking. They are discussing what they want to do together.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Nicole wants to know if Eric knew brady was dating Theresa. Eric asks if she want to go somewhere else. Body and Theresa drinking alcohol and are drinking to hypocrites. Nicole confronts them. She asks Theresa if he is this desperate.

I hate drunk Brady.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Brady throwing cheap shots at Eric.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply