Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of March 3rd
Topic Started: Mar 3 2014, 02:26 AM (16,919 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2014, 10:04 PM
I think Corday is taking this further than PR ever expected. I mean it isn't PR's place to have to call and say, "Hey Kenny...go ahead and kill off Bo." Corday is the boss and needs to grow a pair. I don't think it would be going back on his word to "kill" Bo at this point. If it makes him feel better then place a call to Peter and let him know that they are going to kill Bo in a way that sets up for Bo's return down the road. I mean even that would just be a courtesy because of their friendship and history. I don't think PR ever intended for the show and Hope to be put in this type of limbo. He was probably promised that they wouldn't kill Bo during negotiations because he has never really died on the show and he didn't want to have it be for some 3 month absence. I fully agree with him there. But the time has come and passed now.
I do not think they need to kill him off. Hope can decide she has waited long enough and decide to divorce him. That way she can move on. If they decide to bring him back later on, then let him work to get her back.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

kay
Mar 7 2014, 11:17 PM
DiMeraFan67
I think Corday is taking this further than PR ever expected. I mean it isn't PR's place to have to call and say, "Hey Kenny...go ahead and kill off Bo." Corday is the boss and needs to grow a pair. I don't think it would be going back on his word to "kill" Bo at this point. If it makes him feel better then place a call to Peter and let him know that they are going to kill Bo in a way that sets up for Bo's return down the road. I mean even that would just be a courtesy because of their friendship and history. I don't think PR ever intended for the show and Hope to be put in this type of limbo. He was probably promised that they wouldn't kill Bo during negotiations because he has never really died on the show and he didn't want to have it be for some 3 month absence. I fully agree with him there. But the time has come and passed now.
I do not think they need to kill him off. Hope can decide she has waited long enough and decide to divorce him. That way she can move on. If they decide to bring him back later on, then let him work to get her back.
I don't think it can be just that simple because it is Hope we're talking about. I don't think she's just gonna wake up one day & decide that she's gonna go draw up some divorce papers. Especially since she knows he's going to be gone for about a year. I think that, if she doesn't get news that he's dead (which is still my preferred option & one they should've written into the show months ago), there's gonna have to be something major that happens that tips the scale.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Mar 6 2014, 09:23 PM
Supergirlx2
Mar 6 2014, 09:08 PM
Fafokahw
Mar 6 2014, 08:58 PM
Supergirlx2
Mar 6 2014, 07:54 PM
Kristian's interview:
http://tradiov.com/la/videos/soap-box-with-lilly-and-martha-with-k-j-alfonso-3-6-14/

Because this has been a highly discussed topic, I thought I'd write out this one question & answer:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepMartha: Are they ever gonna kill off Bo so that you can have permission to be happy with your new love interest? Are they gonna do that?
Kristian: :shrug:
Martha: I feel like a lot of your fans feel like that is the only way to accept a new coupling with you. What do you think about that?
Kristian: I don't know. Umm. Hope has always been loyal. Bo has not been loyal. He's crossed the line. I don't know. I think so, but I'm not sure.
Martha: Do you have a personal opinion of what you think should happen?
Kristian:
Thanks Supergirl for taking the time to type this out, much appreciated :D
No problem.
Since I'm already quoting this, my two-cents worth: I'm still disappointed that they didn't kill Bo (& it doesn't really sound like they're planning to, though that doesn't mean they won't down the road). I do think that Kristian understands that a lot of people feel like Hope needs Bo to die and that a lot of what she said was said to try to explain Hope's POV and what might drive her to consider someone other than Bo. She doesn't really say that Hope & Aiden are together, but she also doesn't say they're not. Having things play out slowly goes right along with what Daniel had said in SOD about letting things unfold organically & seeing where things lead.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Regardless of what happens, I hope that we see Hope struggle between holding on to the man who, despite everything that he's done wrong, she's loved since she was a girl, and letting go of him (via divorce) and opening herself up to another man. <-- obviously assuming Bo doesn't die at some point in the next few months.

360 I'm not doing, i'm simply trying to explore a different (and not preferred) avenue based on what Kristian said.
I gotcha I know you not doing a 360, i know we haven't always agreed but as both of us being such devoted fans of Bope yes it is disheartening how things have played out. I do agree that Hope having been with this man since the age of 17 isn't going to readily just jump Aiden's body. That's cousin Jennifer's thing. I do like though that Kristian gave a long and detailed answer and expressed what many fans are feeling about all of it. Again thank you for posting :D
I am just at a loss to find a good reason for not killing off Bo for now.Everybody and their grandfather have come back from the dead so why not kill off someone who in all probability is not coming back to the show.There would still be a good story if Peter decided he wanted to return.He could always be discovered alive with amnesia or having been helld against his will .It just doesn't make sense to keep Bo alive and have Hope move on based on the way she has been written since she became a young woman.

Okay,I was not aware of the promise made to Peter but the promise should have included an expiration date.Why should Hope be left in limbo indefinitely.A blanket promise when you receive nothing in return is ridiculous.
Edited by BeeBee, Mar 8 2014, 01:46 AM.

tylerbo20

can we do a twitter bomb to get rid of Daniel? anyone? or whoever goes to the book signings tell GREG to get rid of Dr. Dan!!!!

jwsel
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 7 2014, 10:38 PM
Maybe Shawn Christian is directing some episodes at DOOL? He does have director experience and he directed/produced Freddie Smith's web series, Addicts Annonymous. I think that is more plausible than scenes with Daniel.
I doubt that's it. I think it's more likely that there will be hospital scenes involving Brady and/or John. We had Daniel in scrubs the other day and there were photos with Shawn, Deidre, Drake, Jen, and James Reynolds. On Feb 18, right before the dark week, Deidre posted a picture with Daniel Cosgrove in a tux and last week, after the dark week, Jen was in fancy clothes. We also know the roulette dealer was shooting. My guess is there is a formal gala. In the aftermath, either drunken Brady and Theresa are involved in an incident/accident that results in Marlena and John rushing to the hospital or something happens to John, causing Brady and Theresa to leave wherever they are, still dressedatever fancy location they are at. Injured/sick Brady or John would be a reasonable impetus for Kristen to return and that is how she would come into contact with Daniel.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

jwsel
Mar 8 2014, 03:29 AM
ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 7 2014, 10:38 PM
Maybe Shawn Christian is directing some episodes at DOOL? He does have director experience and he directed/produced Freddie Smith's web series, Addicts Annonymous. I think that is more plausible than scenes with Daniel.
I doubt that's it. I think it's more likely that there will be hospital scenes involving Brady and/or John. We had Daniel in scrubs the other day and there were photos with Shawn, Deidre, Drake, Jen, and James Reynolds. On Feb 18, right before the dark week, Deidre posted a picture with Daniel Cosgrove in a tux and last week, after the dark week, Jen was in fancy clothes. We also know the roulette dealer was shooting. My guess is there is a formal gala. In the aftermath, either drunken Brady and Theresa are involved in an incident/accident that results in Marlena and John rushing to the hospital or something happens to John, causing Brady and Theresa to leave wherever they are, still dressedatever fancy location they are at. Injured/sick Brady or John would be a reasonable impetus for Kristen to return and that is how she would come into contact with Daniel.
Okay, now this scenario does sound more likeable. And plausible.

am103
Member Avatar

I doubt Daniel is going to be paired with Kristen. I'm sure he'll be plenty busy this summer with Jennifer and Eve.

Speaking of Eve, can't WAIT to see Kassie DePaiva in action on Days!

thepadange

Lauren Koslow ‏@laurenkoslow 20m
;-) RT @theLandofKoz: LK & @galengering with Lauren's Birthday Cake from @IcingCupcake - @nbcdays #RATEisLOVE #DAYS pic.twitter.com/5NKmIQKSOX
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/442380536015646720

Posted Image
Edited by thepadange, Mar 8 2014, 02:47 PM.

thepadange

Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley 1h
The happiest of birthdays to one of the kindest, most selfless, most creative, talented ladies I know @meredithslynn! pic.twitter.com/UPQEcv2TsF
https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/442363484869632000
Posted Image
Edited by thepadange, Mar 8 2014, 02:56 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Brendan Coughlin @Bren_Coughlin
Although I miss my family terribly @TeriAndrez I love shooting in Utah http://t.co/wFxfFowXLV

Kaha
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 9 2014, 01:03 PM
Although I miss my family terribly @TeriAndrez I love shooting in Utah http://t.co/wFxfFowXLV

Is it too much to hope that it's Days related? I am hoping that T goes Misery on WilSon? He abducts Sonny to a secluded cabin in Utah, Will surreptitiously follows them thinking they're having an affair.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

thepadange
Mar 8 2014, 02:45 PM
Lauren Koslow ‏@laurenkoslow 20m
;-) RT @theLandofKoz: LK & @galengering with Lauren's Birthday Cake from @IcingCupcake - @nbcdays #RATEisLOVE #DAYS pic.twitter.com/5NKmIQKSOX
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/442380536015646720

Posted Image
I like LK's hair this color. Makes her look softer. She's a pretty woman.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 9 2014, 02:19 PM
WillFan

Is it too much to hope that it's Days related? I am hoping that T goes Misery on WilSon? He abducts Sonny to a secluded cabin in Utah, Will surreptitiously follows them thinking they're having an affair.

He's shooting a movie, i believe.
Even if the story played out the way you wrote out, they wouldn't actually go to Utah to shoot it. They would just build a cabin set in the studio.

camera shy

You know it's a wonder any of these people manage to stay slim on this show with all the goodies constantly sent to them.

six
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
At this point, it's probably too late to kill Bo. It would look bad for Hope to get serious with Aiden a year after Bo's death, especially with Ciara's behavioral issues.

six
Member Avatar

Kaha
WillFan

I don't think Days has filmed on location in decades, except that time they had Roman visit the Hollywood sign.

Kaha
Member Avatar

six
Mar 9 2014, 02:43 PM
Kaha
WillFan

I don't think Days has filmed on location in decades, except that time they had Roman visit the Hollywood sign.
It was just a wild hope. I wish American soaps are like European soaps. They have way more realistic sets and they often film outdoors. They also film on actual parks rather than stupid looking studio parks.

six
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 9 2014, 02:50 PM
six
Kaha
WillFan

It was just a wild hope. I wish American soaps are like European soaps. They have way more realistic sets and they often film outdoors. They also film on actual parks rather than stupid looking studio parks.
Agreed. American soaps used to be like that, it's too bad that time has passed. Although Days seems to be in the worst shape. The other soaps have done things like filming outdoors and going on location fairly recently.

OliveAnn

Kaha
WillFan

Days can't afford to film in the park across the street from the Burbank studio, let alone in Utah.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

six
Mar 9 2014, 02:56 PM
Kaha
Mar 9 2014, 02:50 PM
six
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://t.co/wFxfFowXLV
Agreed. American soaps used to be like that, it's too bad that time has passed. Although Days seems to be in the worst shape. The other soaps have done things like filming outdoors and going on location fairly recently.
Days shot outside for the beginning parts of Bo & Hope's 2008 vow renewal. That's the last time I can remember them doing anything serious outside (i.e., not including the stupid Roman/Hollywood Sign scene).
(of course, 2008 is quite a long time ago now.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply