Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 12:52 AM (9,143 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: March Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GEZJ5Uks4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

Gah, I miss the Cassadines so much. There are several characters currently on canvas *cough* Kiki and Felix *cough* that I would gladly swap out for Helena and Stefan. Alexis/Helena, Luke/Helena and Alexis/Stefan interactions are always good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

This administrator at the care facility is beyond annoying. I hope Sam decks her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ava told Sonny that AJ had no remorse in shooting Connie, yet he had no remorse in shooting AJ. I would be the world first trillionaire for using all the crap that comes out of Sonny' mouth.
Really Anna, you spent nearly your whole life working for the WSB and they still refuse to tell you who the new director, pitiful just pitiful.
I guess Dr.O is taking Faison place in torturing Anna.
LMAO because Leslie gave Monica the egg salad picture she got from Nik.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I normally would have been sad that Ava turned out to be the murderer (it was pretty obvious but hoped there would be another person involved) .Then Sonny shot AJ and I remembered this is the show where murderers and hitmen can still be major characters. I don't want to lose my Ava.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 4 2014, 04:51 PM
I normally would have been sad that Ava turned out to be the murderer (it was pretty obvious but hoped there would be another person involved) .Then Sonny shot AJ and I remembered this is the show where murderers and hitmen can still be major characters. I don't want to lose my Ava.
Me either! Ava Jerome is one of the main reasons for watching GH right now. I love having Maura West back on my screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ava IS the ONLY reason I watch this show lol. So odd when I didn't like her at first lol. Why am I getting the feeling like Sonny and Ava will have to marry each other or something so they can't be forced to testify against each other? I will so cry lol. Because as odd as it is... I like her with Morgan lmao. :wub2:
Edited by Tammy, Mar 4 2014, 11:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I'm loving Maura West, but I don' t like that Ava tried to frame AJ. It will be interesting to see how this mess with Sonny shooting AJ and Ava being responsible for Connie's murder unfolds.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Det West has the IQ the size of the smallest creature on the planet earth, period. Dr.N death belong to the Manhattan Police Department, not PCPD.

My :bonk: award goes to Liz. She didn't care about AJ when he was sitting in jail,and got scared when he talked to her in the park.

My overall grade for sweeps month was D-. Too much Franco/Heather and the Nina Clay story line is :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Edited by natdot99, Mar 5 2014, 09:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

He got shot, that's different.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
Mar 4 2014, 03:56 PM
Ava told Sonny that AJ had no remorse in shooting Connie, yet he had no remorse in shooting AJ. I would be the world first trillionaire for using all the crap that comes out of Sonny' mouth.
Really Anna, you spent nearly your whole life working for the WSB and they still refuse to tell you who the new director, pitiful just pitiful.
I guess Dr.O is taking Faison place in torturing Anna.
LMAO because Leslie gave Monica the egg salad picture she got from Nik.

Sonny is the world's biggest hypocrite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Usually I don't like Felix around Sabrina but I like him around Liz. Like how he was protective of her today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Will we have to wait 2 yrs for Jason and Robin to return to PC?! I hope not
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 5 2014, 09:31 PM
Will we have to wait 2 yrs for Jason and Robin to return to PC?! I hope not
I honestly prefer Robin doesn't return at all if the isn't going to STAY!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

My :bat: :bonk: award goes to Liz. She dumped AJ in August and began to waffle back to Nik in October and now she all concerned about AJ.
Well Sonny you should have thought about Micheal feelings before you fired the gun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

CJ127
Mar 5 2014, 09:07 PM
Usually I don't like Felix around Sabrina but I like him around Liz. Like how he was protective of her today.
They need to salvage his character by doing more of this, having him focus less on Sabrina and more on his own life. I hope they pick up the hint about his parents not knowing he's gay and maybe make him more sympathetic in the "triangle " with Brad and Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

CJ127
Mar 5 2014, 09:07 PM

Felix is only around Liz because they both want to get Britt out of Nik life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NeonSnow
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 6 2014, 03:49 PM
My :bat: :bonk: award goes to Liz. She dumped AJ in August and began to waffle back to Nik in October and now she all concerned about AJ.
Well Sonny you should have thought about Micheal feelings before you fired the gun.
I guess I just don't understand the issue there, seemed like general compassion and concern to me. Liz may not be in love with A.J. but it doesn't mean she shouldn't be concerned for him when he shows up in the ER almost dead. I'd hope anyone would be worried for their ex in that situation.

Offline Profile Goto Top

NeonSnow
Member Avatar

I was hoping the LiRic scenes would be longer but I'm enjoying seeing them connecting again. It's been a long time but they still have great chemistry even though he no doubt has some ulterior agenda again but I'll still enjoy it while it lasts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

NeonSnow
Mar 6 2014, 05:03 PM
natdot99
Mar 6 2014, 03:49 PM
I guess I just don't understand the issue there, seemed like general compassion and concern to me. Liz may not be in love with A.J. but it doesn't mean she shouldn't be concerned for him when he shows up in the ER almost dead. I'd hope anyone would be worried for their ex in that situation.

When AJ went to court, Liz showed up and they decided to split. She been all about Nik and has not reached out to AJ when he was acquitted for Connie murder and got scared in the park when he approached her. Now she suddenly cares about him is just a freaking joke.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic