Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 12:52 AM (9,161 Views)
CJ127

natdot99
Mar 27 2014, 05:28 PM
Here my viewpoint and name added to the list regarding Nina Clay
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/2a/bf/86/2abf86865776c6afde7231655edeaf0d.jpg.
ROFLMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Loved seeing the Britch taken away in handcuffs today. She deserves to go to jail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It's not an investment in Nina Clay or even Silas that keeps me enjoying. I am fascinated with Donna Mills sashaying through Port Charles with her classy brand of venom. I liked Silas and Sam in their scenes with her. I think Im in the minority of those thinking Nathan West isn't bad. The actor I mean. Im actually enjoying the show a lot right now
Online Profile Goto Top

Anon

Quote:

Also, why can't the arrest Britt for kidnapping? She kept a baby that was not hers. I'm eager to see how she gets away with this because they can't send her to jail. Plus I guess the WSB is coming back so her mother can keep the Chief of Staff job after this.

Technically speaking, the person listed as the mother on the birth certificate is the child's legal parent, Britt cannot be charged with kidnapping. As a matter of fact, until the court rules that Dante and Lulu are the biological parents, Britt could have had them arrested for kidnapping had they taken the baby that night. All she can be charged with is the theft of the embryos, and I'm sure since that theft was perpetrated while she was the victim's doctor, that would make the possible consequeces even worse. I'm sure she will cut some sort of a deal, her freedom to get Ben back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 27 2014, 11:49 PM
I think Im in the minority of those thinking Nathan West isn't bad. The actor I mean.
I like the actor who plays Nathan too. I like the character of Nathan West, as well, and I am enjoying his scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I really enjoyed the Nickolas scenes at the engagement party. I thought Tyler Christopher did some great acting in those scenes as well as Kelly Thiebaud. I was captivated. Loved Nickolas going all crazy to Elizabeth.

Love Dante but the actress who plays LuLu isn't doing anything for me. I didn't really feel anything from her in her scenes finding out Ben was her child. I wish I did because I love Dante and LuLu as a couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I couldn't care less about Silas or Nina, but I do like Nathan and Madeline. I wouldn't be surprised if Madeline poisoned Nina and framed Silas, hoping he'd go to prison and she'd inherit the money.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

Silas and Sam are so boring!
Thank the stars for Donna Mills being added to their dull story.
She is amazing! Loved her martini scenes with Carly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Britt keeps looking shocked,shocked when Nik broke up with her,hello,you took his sisters kid,then shocked she got arrested,again,hello,you stole a cops and his wife's child,of course your gonna be arrested.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I like Maurice but I LOATHE Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

daysfan2
Mar 28 2014, 08:22 AM
I really enjoyed the Nickolas scenes at the engagement party. I thought Tyler Christopher did some great acting in those scenes as well as Kelly Thiebaud. I was captivated. Loved Nickolas going all crazy to Elizabeth.

Love Dante but the actress who plays LuLu isn't doing anything for me. I didn't really feel anything from her in her scenes finding out Ben was her child. I wish I did because I love Dante and LuLu as a couple.
I like the new Lulu but that is probably because I was never a JMB Lulu fan. I thought TC and DZ really brought it in those scenes. KT's performance fell flat to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
Mar 28 2014, 12:36 PM
Britt keeps looking shocked,shocked when Nik broke up with her,hello,you took his sisters kid,then shocked she got arrested,again,hello,you stole a cops and his wife's child,of course your gonna be arrested.
Lulu was wrong when she said Britt was not a sociopath. Britt is a sociopath. She has shown no remorse or empathy for her actions, bold behavior, use of cruelty to gain empowerment, poor behavioral constraints, lack of empathy for others and problems with planning and foresight. Textbook definition of a sociopath.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Loved Lulu throwing the physician oath to do no harm in Britt's face. Loved how she told her you are suppose to give us a baby not steal our embryo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

CJ127
Mar 28 2014, 03:47 PM
Snowing Fan
Lulu was wrong when she said Britt was not a sociopath. Britt is a sociopath. She has shown no remorse or empathy for her actions, bold behavior, use of cruelty to gain empowerment, poor behavioral constraints, lack of empathy for others and problems with planning and foresight. Textbook definition of a sociopath.

Lulu is in no position to throw stones considering she started this mess by lying on the adoption paperwork. Lulu is just spinning her Spencer entitlement mess at Britt.
Britt is not a sociopath because they lacked empathy and enjoyed killing people. She has apologized to Patrick, and Sabrina.
Lulu needs to work with Britt because she allowed her/Dante access Ben rather when Lulu/Dante did not allow Spin/Maxie to see Georgie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I believe Britt is sorry and I believe she loves Ben,but still what she did was wrong on EVERY POSSIBLE level.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

BillieD
Mar 28 2014, 10:29 AM
Silas and Sam are so boring!
Thank the stars for Donna Mills being added to their dull story.
She is amazing! Loved her martini scenes with Carly.
Donna Mills is the only saving grace in this storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 28 2014, 04:38 PM
CJ127
Mar 28 2014, 03:47 PM
Snowing Fan

Lulu is in no position to throw stones considering she started this mess by lying on the adoption paperwork. Lulu is just spinning her Spencer entitlement mess at Britt.
Britt is not a sociopath because they lacked empathy and enjoyed killing people. She has apologized to Patrick, and Sabrina.
Lulu needs to work with Britt because she allowed her/Dante access Ben rather when Lulu/Dante did not allow Spin/Maxie to see Georgie.
In this case her entitlement is 100% justified, because Ben is her child. Britt is not a victim or a good person for letting Ben spend time with the people he should have been with all along. And it's nothing like the Maxie/Spinelli situation, because Maxie and Spinelli brought that on themselves. The only thing Dante and Lulu did wrong was choose the daughter of two psychopaths as a doctor. That said, Lulu should have known better than to run in yelling and interrupting the interrogation.

AJ acted like a moron today, making Carly wait so he could tell her that Sonny shot him. He's known her long enough to know that Carly enables Sonny and that she couldn't care less what happens to AJ.

Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
Mar 28 2014, 05:21 PM
I believe Britt is sorry and I believe she loves Ben,but still what she did was wrong on EVERY POSSIBLE level.
She was only sorry she got caught. She even said if the truth came out she would lose Nik that is all she cares about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Snowing Fan
Mar 28 2014, 05:21 PM
If she really thought she was wrong she would not have been surprised Nik dumped her. She would not have been surprised to be arrested. Nik would not have had to physically throw her out of the house. If she really thought she was wrong she would not have been surprised at all of the above she would have been expecting it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I love Britt even though she's in the wrong. KT makes it easy for me to root for her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic