Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 12:52 AM (8,853 Views)
Anon

Ej Fan
Mar 28 2014, 06:47 PM
I love Britt even though she's in the wrong. KT makes it easy for me to root for her.
Let's put it this way, everyone is always rightfully so complaining about the newbies taking over the show: Silas, Kiki, Franco, Sabrina, Felix etc., but you hardly ever see anyone lumping Britt in that group even though she is equally as new and has gotten as much screen time. That says something quite positive about KT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Ej Fan
Mar 28 2014, 06:47 PM
I love Britt even though she's in the wrong. KT makes it easy for me to root for her.
I used to like Britt but for some reason I really can't stand the character now. I think it is the combination of them writing her as evil and mean but whiny and pathetic at the same time. Maybe it was pairing her with Nik that brought out that whiny side. I think I liked both Nik and Britt separately but once they were paired together I did not like them. Maybe they needed to keep her mean. I don't know what it is. I like when she is snarky with Felix and Liz and they give it back. That back and forth banter is funny.

It could be this whole storyline just sucked.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

I hope the writers have Ric save Ben and Liz from Dr. O. Could you imagine Sonny, Olivia and Nik all having to be grateful to Ric for getting Ben back. That would be soapy goodness especially with Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am having a hard time watching GH. I was so invested in Ben being Britt's son and it disappoints me that he's not. Also, I hate, hate the way AJ's shooting is going. I loathe Sonny with the blazing fury of a thousand suns and I so want him to be punished. But I don't think I should hold my breath.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 29 2014, 10:53 AM
I am having a hard time watching GH. I was so invested in Ben being Britt's son and it disappoints me that he's not. Also, I hate, hate the way AJ's shooting is going. I loathe Sonny with the blazing fury of a thousand suns and I so want him to be punished. But I don't think I should hold my breath.
Sonny never pays for anything so I won't hold my breathe either. It would be nice if Michael found out that Sonny shot AJ and disowned him and took the Quartermaine name. It would serve Sonny right to lose the son he stole from AJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the Brik engagement party. There was just something so old-school GH about a villainess threatening someone with a dagger on the Wyndamere parapet (God was it good to see that set again). And the Ben reveal and fallout. When Tyler Christopher is given the right material, he can slam it out of the park. I thought Nikolas's one liners as he laid into Elizabeth were fabulous (he even got a shot in to Ric about the panic room as they were leaving). And Dominic Zamprogna. Man was I ever reminded about why I fell in love with Lante this week. Dante's laying into Britt about how much she hurt Lulu just showed how completely devoted he is to his wife. And Lante's tears of joy, followed by heartbreak as Obrecht kidnapped Ben right in front of them made for great drama although I am getting a bit tired of psychopaths like Heather Webber threatening babies. Enough already!

I hope they don't write Britt too much into a corner when the dust settles from all of this. Kelly Thiebald has been a great addition to the cast.

LiRic still have it in terms of chemistry. JuLexis also smoked up the screen this week!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I suspected Ben was not Britts back when she learned the baby was a boy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

So in summary after doing a little bit of catching up...

1. That is SO NOT LUKE! I don't know who they HELL it is... but it's just not Luke lmao.

2. Oh how I LOVED Nicholas laying into Liz! I know he will/does feel bad about what he said, but what he said was SO TRUE and I LOVED IT! :cheer:

3. I understand that Ava is in the mob and has probably killed more then her fair share of people. But tptb are trying to make it look like she killed EVERYONE that is currently dead! I mean COME ON! Yes she killed Connie... but Silas's wife and the doctor... blah blah blah! BORING!

4. Am I the only one thinking that Madeline (the mother) is the one who killed Nina? It seems like to me that Madelines husband had ALL the money in the family... and I'm guessing he left it to Nina! So if Madeline kills the daughter, get's Silas to sign that paper (which he did) then Madeline would probably get the money!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vette4ever

Is this really Luke? He's absolutely ruined. He was "different " but never a perv.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic