Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 12:52 AM (8,862 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I remember liking Liz and Rick, before he went all crazy and became obsessed with Sonny. I would find it hysterically funny if Rick turned out to be Cameron's father. At least it would be an interesting twist.

I'm getting sick of Ava Jerome. I'm also losing patience with this AJ/Ava who shot Connie crap. If AJ dies, I will be mad that TIIC kill off yet another Quartermaine.

Molly is an immature idiot. I can't wait to see Little Miss Know-it-All/A condom is the answer, cry over her positive pregnancy test.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I just can't get into LiRic when she just professed her love for Nik 5 mins ago! Its back to the merry go round of men for Liz. Oy
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
Mar 6 2014, 04:52 PM
CJ127
Mar 5 2014, 09:07 PM
Usually I don't like Felix around Sabrina but I like him around Liz. Like how he was protective of her today.

Felix is only around Liz because they both want to get Britt out of Nik life.
They weren't even talking about Britt. Besides Britt will do that job on her own when her lie comes out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

CJ127
Mar 7 2014, 03:02 PM
natdot99
Mar 6 2014, 04:52 PM
CJ127
Mar 5 2014, 09:07 PM
Usually I don't like Felix around Sabrina but I like him around Liz. Like how he was protective of her today.

Felix is only around Liz because they both want to get Britt out of Nik life.
They weren't even talking about Britt. Besides Britt will do that job on her own when her lie comes out.

But it was Felix and Liz that run the paternity test without Dante or Britt consent :eyeroll:

In regards to Friday show
Carlos can tap my behind any day of the week
Liz apologizing to AJ, :censored:
Another award of the biggest hypocrite in the galaxy goes to Luke
Carly figuring out Sonny shot AJ and will help him cover it up for Micheal sake, :facepalm:

For Monday
Luke hitting on Kiki, there not enough trash cans in the galaxy to contain all that :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow,was Luke an ass to Monica,before and after she knew her son was shot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Luke is creeping me out. Maybe he's really dead and this is Zombie!Luke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sable Colby
Mar 8 2014, 12:13 AM
Luke is creeping me out. Maybe he's really dead and this is Zombie!Luke.
I guess he was so pumped full of mind altering drugs that he may as well be a zombie They did a nice job on his hair though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I am finding myself taping a few days worth of shows now and watching them all in about one hour. FFng a lot! I'm tired of Sonny, tired of Ava and the gang, and honestly wishes that when TG goes on his summer vacation that he doesn't return and he takes Franco with him too. I'm at the point where the show is not holding my attention. Hopefully, it will get better soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

The worst part about catching up on General Hospital on ABC OnDemand:

all of the commercials for that loathsome The Bachelor. :facepalm:

I invested in a Roku, why didn't I ever invest in a DVR?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Can someone explain to me why is Duke acting like Sonny's toady? It doesn't make sense for him to agree to act as an alibi for Sonny when he doesn't even know what he did. And why is Anna accepting her boyfriend to be a mob boss's lackey? Wasn't Duke a super spy at one time? Why does he need to work for Sonny to bring down Julian Jerome?

I find Sonny so loathsome that I don't understand why does he get an unlimited pass from the good citizens of Port Charles.

I really liked the scenes with AJ and Michael. I want Michael to sever all ties with Sonny when he finds out he shot AJ.
Edited by Kaha, Mar 8 2014, 01:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Mar 8 2014, 05:49 AM
I am finding myself taping a few days worth of shows now and watching them all in about one hour. FFng a lot! I'm tired of Sonny, tired of Ava and the gang, and honestly wishes that when TG goes on his summer vacation that he doesn't return and he takes Franco with him too. I'm at the point where the show is not holding my attention. Hopefully, it will get better soon.
I agree except ,of course ,for Ava. Ha ha ;) I do wish she wasn't so caught up in the mob stuff. I am tired of Sonny and Luke too. I can handle Luke right now with his bizarre personality change
I do want Franco gone for good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I had a thought yesterday. It seems like the show is determined to bring Jason back. It also seems that they might know RH- Franco is a fail. There were rumors of the actor being unhappy and who can blame him? Another rumor had JAMES Franco returning and doing scenes with his successor. Anyway, Im wondering if RH is gonna get yet another role on the soap. Jason Morgan. Steve Burton is obviously not returning and the show really wants Howarth. I haven't heard a good word anywhere concerning his Franco. It's obviously not a fully fleshed out idea on my part but I wonder.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Mar 8 2014, 02:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 8 2014, 01:00 PM
Can someone explain to me why is Duke acting like Sonny's toady? It doesn't make sense for him to agree to act as an alibi for Sonny when he doesn't even know what he did. And why is Anna accepting her boyfriend to be a mob boss's lackey? Wasn't Duke a super spy at one time? Why does he need to work for Sonny to bring down Julian Jerome?
Julian Jerome was responsible for Anna miscarriage and thus they lost their child. Julian lied to Duke about his true identity and now wants revenge for his past actions.

I find Sonny so loathsome that I don't understand why does he get an unlimited pass from the good citizens of Port Charles.
Because he considered a saint to his family.
I really liked the scenes with AJ and Michael. I want Michael to sever all ties with Sonny when he finds out he shot AJ.

Carly would move heaven and earth to ensure that would never happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 8 2014, 02:45 PM
Kaha
Mar 8 2014, 01:00 PM
Julian Jerome was responsible for Anna miscarriage and thus they lost their child. Julian lied to Duke about his true identity and now wants revenge for his past actions.

Because he considered a saint to his family.

Carly would move heaven and earth to ensure that would never happen.
I get that he wants revenge, but why lower himself to this level to get that revenge. He can collaborate with Sonny without being a toady. I just have no respect for Duke after this. Also, his affects are weird. He looks odd, like he's in a trance or something.

Maybe Carly will act as an alibi for Sonny and then Michael will disown both of them.
Edited by Kaha, Mar 8 2014, 08:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

It is ridiculous for Duke to be Sonny's stooge. He would never do that. A partner maybe but not an underling. He was a boss with his own lackeys years ago like Tuffy and Angel.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Mar 9 2014, 03:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 8 2014, 02:34 PM
I had a thought yesterday. It seems like the show is determined to bring Jason back. It also seems that they might know RH- Franco is a fail. There were rumors of the actor being unhappy and who can blame him? Another rumor had JAMES Franco returning and doing scenes with his successor. Anyway, Im wondering if RH is gonna get yet another role on the soap. Jason Morgan. Steve Burton is obviously not returning and the show really wants Howarth. I haven't heard a good word anywhere concerning his Franco. It's obviously not a fully fleshed out idea on my part but I wonder.
Wow. I had not thought about it but it makes sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 8 2014, 02:34 PM

I know it will never happen but if the show does bring back Jason Morgan, respected character actor Barry Pepper, would be the most perfect recast of all-time.

Posted Image

BTW, didn't Steve Burton and Pepper work together during Burton's leave from the show about 14 or 15 years ago?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Agent.99
Member Avatar

The character of Sonny has become so depressing and disturbing to me. I used to be a big fan of Sonny and Maurice.
Obviously (to me anyway) his acting ability has diminished drastically over the years. It's just truth. At some point last year I watched a bunch of his old scenes on youtube and was just totally brought back to how good he used to be. Now I feel like, even when he's trying he's just a characterization of his former self. But the worst part is how SAINTLY (as someone else mentioned) he is now. And not even just to his family. It's ridiculous. And a disservice to the character. I can't blame the new powers that be for this. It's something that's gone on for a long time. Although, they aren't helping the issue for sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

The other thing that would be great IMO but will probably never happen is if Jason came out of his "coma " or whatever the hell it's supposed to be with brain damage that actually reversed the previous damage which created Jason Morgan Cyborg Mob Goon. He comes to as Jason Quartermaine and once again wants to pursue a career in medicine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 9 2014, 03:18 PM
The other thing that would be great IMO but will probably never happen is if Jason came out of his "coma " or whatever the hell it's supposed to be with brain damage that actually reversed the previous damage which created Jason Morgan Cyborg Mob Goon. He comes to as Jason Quartermaine and once again wants to pursue a career in medicine.
As a Robin fan kind of annoyed about her jacked-up exit, I would kind of love that.

(Although it still wouldn't explain why she left her family just to hole up in Scarsdale.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic