Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 02:07 PM (2,580 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If you want to watch on the Slice site outside of the US use Chrome and download the Hola extension. It may be an extension for Firefox too not sure.

https://hola.org/

I clicked on the Slice option from this page on Hola's site but I think you can just go there directly too. You can also get to the BBC's UK sites too.

https://hola.org/unblock/popular/united-states

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Ika and Anick are nominated. Looks like Anick is going home tonight.

The original nominations were Anick and Andrew. Andrew won POV.

There are two main alliances so far. A male alliance and a female alliance.

The Male Alliance: Kyle, Andrew, Jon and Kenny. Arlie, Paul & Adel think they are a part of it as well, but they are not really.

The Female Alliance: Ika, Rachelle, Neda, Sarah and Sabrina.

Heather is kinda an outcast.

Sabrina has the hots for Kyle.

Kyle despises Rachelle.

Jon and Arlie have a F2 deal.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

darraholic
Mar 6 2014, 02:11 PM
Girls are stupid to not include her, if not just for numbers..

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Shick
Mar 6 2014, 02:52 PM
darraholic
Mar 6 2014, 02:11 PM
Girls are stupid to not include her, if not just for numbers..
ITA. Heather is actually quite lovely on the little bit of feeds that I've seen.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Andrew won HOH.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Kyle reminds me of Jessie aka Mr Pecktackular.

I'm not sure what to think of Andrew. He seemed kinda scary drunk but also appears to be a good player physically so far.

I haven't seen much of the feeds since they were blocked so long yesterday. I always have a bit of trouble keeping up with who's who for the first week or so. Seeing the first 2 episodes has helped though.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am more pissed that the 3 in the war room will not ALL be joining the show....I could certainly pick 3 that made the main cast who I would INSTANTLY get rid of to welcome all 3 of them. They are super interesting and hilarious!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

After the live show I'm voting full time for the nurse.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Paul is so delusional.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Everytime I get ready to watch these feeds for an extended amount of time the Hush Hush screen comes up more times then not.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Andrew is going to nominate Paul & Neda tomorrow. Neda is the pawn. Kyle might get back doored as well.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Andrew nominated Paul & Neda for eviction.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Not surprised about Paul from what I've gotten to see of him on the feeds. They finally come back tonight and everyone is in bed. Glad these are free.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Kenny won the POV and used it to save Neda. Andrew nominated Kyle as the replacement.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Damn sound issues on the feeds are pissing me off. They seem to happen a lot on the cams Adel happens to be on.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Huge fight between Sabrina & Ika...it was glorious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsBTh8-j7MM#t=246

LOL at Ika telling her to take her fat ass to the treadmill.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 27 2014, 01:17 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Feeds will be down starting tomorrow morning until after Sunday's show airs.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Not sure if either of these will work by the time someone else sees them. There was a DR leak while Allison was in there and now people think Andrew is going up. Here's to hoping.

The leak isn't that revealing but it shows how the DR can influence people like we know they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHRXTVdkNhw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kd33x_allidrleak_lifestyle

Manny
Member Avatar

So Jon won the POV! Yay! He is so not using it to save any of those two. hahaha
I believe Andrew is going home as of now. Which is great. Although I wouldn't mind Sabrina go out either. But it will be interesting to see Sabrina play her game now, knowing that Canada hates her LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply