Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 02:07 PM (2,863 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Allislut gave Andrew a hand job last night.

Kenny finally confessed to Sarah that he's gay. Looks like Kenny's new target is Jon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

So it is Jon now? I thought he was set on Adel..

And eww to Alison and Andrew.. I'm so happy he's gone soon..

KMan101
Member Avatar

EW. Allison has become so disappointing.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Apr 2 2014, 06:01 AM
EW. Allison has become so disappointing.
Becoming? She has been a disappointment about 2 days in.

She is a weak ass player and I regret every vote I gave to her getting in there.

darraholic
Member Avatar

HEATHER WON HOH <3333333333

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

darraholic
Apr 3 2014, 10:54 PM
Kenny, Rachelle and Sarah are have nots. Kenny's 1st time as one and part of me would love for it to be his last chance to be one after next week.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

darraholic
Apr 3 2014, 10:54 PM
I think it would be funny if Heather put up Sabrina & Rachelle and said that Sabrina's her target & Rachelle is just a pawn. lol.
On a serious note, putting the two of them up beside each other wouldn't be a bad idea. It would actually be somewhat of a smart idea since they'd have to use the veto on themselves if they won & there's no way both could be safe. And if one of them did win, Heather could always put up Kenny as a replacement.

King
Member Avatar

Go Heather! LOL.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yes!! Love that Heather (and her side of the house) are in control! Sabrina will be sweating AGAIN!

Heather has to put up Sabrina for sure and I wouldn't mind if she put Rachelle next to her. Like Supergirl said, Rachelle would take Sabrina off (and probably vice versa), so just put them both and then maybe backdoor Kenny if someone is saved by the POV. But I would love it if Sabrina left.

Although, it's double eviction, so it's gonna be two times exciting!!

Loving this season! And omg, imagine if Canada ever does All Stars! They are going to have so many great players to chose from!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Heather's likely putting up Kenny & Allison/Rachelle.

Rachelle's become more close to Kenny & Sarah than Sabrina. And now that Rachelle/Kenny/Sarah are sharing the same room that bond is growing.

Sabrina is pretty much by herself now.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well Heather has to take out one of the four (Kenny, Sabrina, Rachelle, Alison).. whoever leaves out of these 4 will be good for Heather and her side of the house.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

At this point if any of Rachelle/Kenny or Allison leave, it is good for Heather and the Outsiders...so doesn't matter who goes up.

I like that she is putting up Kenny...let that bitch win veto and take himself off since he thinks he is some fucking comp king (he's not).
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 4 2014, 02:44 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I absolutely LOVE Big Brother seasons where the house is literally divided in half by two big alliances.

Outsiders (Arlie, Jon, Neda, Heather, Adel) vs First Five (Kenny, Sarah, Sabrina, Rachelle & Allison).

KMan101
Member Avatar

YAY Heather!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The puppets are back! I find them funny but they get old quick.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Rachelle ate a candy earlier despite being a have not. Feeds came on for a few secs looks like the whole house is on slop now as a punishment?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Heather told Rachelle she's going to be nominated for getting the house punished, but she later told Allison that she's putting her up with Kenny and she wants Kenny out.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Damn. All because of Rachelle's stupid ass Heather lost her HOH room. I hope Heather does put Roach's ass up and is just trying to scare Allison. Wouldn't mind Kenny going up at all.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/rachelle-eats-fuzzy-peach-house-gets-put-slop-want-root-beer-vodka/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=howdIDkFgAc

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUW9zWF4oCM

Spoiler: click to toggle

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply