Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 02:07 PM (2,570 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I love when the house is divided too. I hate seasons when the alliances are dilly dally and change every week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Kenny and Allison are nominated. Allison also told Heather about the First Five, and Heather told Jon, Adel and Neda.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 5 2014, 07:37 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Whoa! Kenny won the veto! This is gonna be interesting now...

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sarah is the target now and will most likely be leaving.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I believe Sarah's the target. That's probably smart, even though I like her.

Ugh at Kenny winning the veto. Although he's growing on me.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Allison found a bunch of clues that people are thinking will lead her to a hidden veto.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Apr 6 2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I believe Sarah's the target. That's probably smart, even though I like her.

Ugh at Kenny winning the veto. Although he's growing on me.
Oh God, don't believe the edit he gets on TV...he is THE WORST!

He is such a bastard...him and Sarah both are getting WONDERFUL edits. It sickens me!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I wanted to like Kenny but some of his behavior has made it really hard. He can be so sickeningly condescending to people's faces. There's something about him that creeps me out and the way he calls all the ladies "Treasure" is just ugh. He's not the sly BB player you want to root for like he thinks he is.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Sobs.....

Posted Image

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Sobs multiple meltdowns tonight were too funny..."I'm not mean...." is basically how she started off every convo she had after talking to Allison who told her the whole house thought she was mean. Then she was sobbing again to Kenny when nobody picked her as someone in the house they would want to marry.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL I read that Sarah told Sabrina to basically shut up that she got had and to get over it because she (Sarah) was the one going home! LOVE IT

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny came out to everyone in the house this morning.

Manny
Member Avatar

Good for him. I wonder if it will make any difference to his game.

King
Member Avatar

Ugh, Kenny, although I will say I do think he is one of the best, if not the best (maybe Gary), gay player the show has seen in US and Canada. He's definitely very good at the game and good in the competitions. I HATE HATE HATE the gays the US seasons cast. They never cast anyone good or strong or non-stereotypical.

I am sad about Mumsie. I like her a lot.

Does Adel still have his POV power?

I like Allison, but not as much as I once did.
Edited by King, Apr 10 2014, 01:59 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

I agree about Kenny, Mike.

And I agree about Alison. She was horrible with Andrew. Maybe it was the fact that I hated him. lol
Edited by Manny, Apr 10 2014, 03:31 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Apr 10 2014, 01:59 PM
Ugh, Kenny, although I will say I do think he is one of the best, if not the best (maybe Gary), gay player the show has seen in US and Canada. He's definitely very good at the game and good in the competitions. I HATE HATE HATE the gays the US seasons cast. They never cast anyone good or strong or non-stereotypical.

I am sad about Mumsie. I like her a lot.

Does Adel still have his POV power?

I like Allison, but not as much as I once did.
Yes I believe Adel's power is good for one more week only.

I am sad about Sarah as well, she was by far the most likable from the First Five leftovers....but she has played incredibly stupid over the last week and this has ultimately led to her probably leaving.

King
Member Avatar

I don't think it's just that we hate Andrew. She went in as a strong woman and a fan and then...blah.

KMan101
Member Avatar

King
Apr 10 2014, 04:36 PM
I don't think it's just that we hate Andrew. She went in as a strong woman and a fan and then...blah.
This.

Though I think she somewhat 'gave up' and felt alone. It seems to be changing and I can't wait until she pulls out that veto. I really really hope she gets the chance to shock them with it. BB Canada's twists are SO much better than BBUSA's stupid twists.

King
Member Avatar

I agree. Canada's seasons and twists are more entertaining and enjoyable for me.

Jon won HOH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply