Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 02:07 PM (2,526 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Their plan is to backdoor Jon next week by nominating Heather/Neda and then use POV to take Heather down and put Jon up.

Neda/Heather/Jon plan to go after Allison next week with Sabrina as a back up.

Heather & Neda will need to win HOH now.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 15 2014, 01:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

If Adel somehow stays...he is gunning holy hell to take out Sabrina.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

As I previously predicted....the house has flipped again and Arlie is now again the one most likely leaving.

Allison made a F4 deal with Jon/Neda/Heather and a F5 deal with Jon/Neda/Sab/Rach....the true F4 deal is Adel/Jon/Neda/Heather.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Thank God. Stick with that Allislut.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The last day in the house has basically been a game of quiet manipulation and out maneuvering between Neda & Arlie as far as who will get Gremlins/Allison on their side.

Arlie blames Neda completely for him being backdoored and says she is sitting pretty if he leaves.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 16 2014, 05:15 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

The girls would be dumb to keep Arlie. I know they want the numbers but he's going to be hard for them to beat. He has to know that, and they have to know that.

I was hoping to see Adel blindsided honestly but I'll still take Arlie going. Either is fine with me.

King
Member Avatar

Wow! I can't wait for tonight.

I don't like Sabrina, but if she could somehow bounce back from being public enemy #1, that would be quite impressive. Even though she really didn't do a TON to save herself. Haha. It was kind of circumstance.

This is great drama. I would be thinking Allison was a better player if she kinda masterminded all of this and ensured an Arlie/Sabrina/Rachelle/Herself final four deal before she played the POV somehow. (I know she had to keep it a secret.)

Either way, I think this was a great move for Allison.

Jon's days are numbered. I am so glad Arlie might go home.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Another house guest is gone. Rumors are it was an instant eviction and we'll find out on Sunday who left.

Manny
Member Avatar

I can't wait to find out! I hope it's Sabrina!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Has the US ever done an instant eviction like that? I know before the veto came into the game they had evictions without them but I can't remember them having one after.

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't think US ever did it..

Manny
Member Avatar

Neda won the POV and kept the nominations the same. Rachelle or Sabrina will go home. As things stand now, Rachelle is going. I really hope that Sabrina doesn't win HOH next.. because usually when you have a final 3 or final 4 alliance, the last person outside of the alliance usually wins HOH or at least veto and screws everything up.

In this case, I hope Adel goes home. Jon, Neda and Heather would be an amazing final 3 and I wouldn't care if either of them got to the finale and won!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
Apr 22 2014, 04:05 AM
Neda won the POV and kept the nominations the same. Rachelle or Sabrina will go home. As things stand now, Rachelle is going. I really hope that Sabrina doesn't win HOH next.. because usually when you have a final 3 or final 4 alliance, the last person outside of the alliance usually wins HOH or at least veto and screws everything up.

In this case, I hope Adel goes home. Jon, Neda and Heather would be an amazing final 3 and I wouldn't care if either of them got to the finale and won!
Sabrina is not winning jack shit...she is useless.

Rachelle is for sure going home because she is the only one who stands a chance of winning an endurance competition (something this season has not had many of).

Heather/Neda/Jon deserve to be Final 3...they have played BY FAR the best game out of all the HG in the game...they won when they needed to win, and made the right moves at the right time to secure their places in this game. On top of that, they are hilarious together and my 3 fave players in this entire game.

This season could not be working out more perfectly for me entertainment and rooting value wise.

King
Member Avatar

I agree, but I really find myself liking Adele and Neda less less as time goes on. Neda deserves it though.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Jon won HoH.

Jon/Neda/Adel are secretly planning to take out Heather this week.

Manny
Member Avatar

:O

No! I hope Neda is lying to the boys and will secretly work with Heather and Sabrina (I can't believe I'm saying this.. lol)

So I believe Jon will put Heather and Sabs up. I really hope Heather can win the veto so that Adel would get put up and then Heather and Neda will vote him off for sure! I don't want Heather to leave :(
Edited by Manny, Apr 25 2014, 04:17 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
Apr 25 2014, 04:16 AM
:O

No! I hope Neda is lying to the boys and will secretly work with Heather and Sabrina (I can't believe I'm saying this.. lol)

So I believe Jon will put Heather and Sabs up. I really hope Heather can win the veto so that Adel would get put up and then Heather and Neda will vote him off for sure! I don't want Heather to leave :(
It is a good move for Jon & Neda....they probably would win against her, but its not a given. They both would win hands down against Adel & Sabrina.

Here's hoping Heather can win the veto...she is good when she needs to be and has won competitions when her life was seriously threatened in the game.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

They got a reward/punishment task...they each have to take care of one of those fake baby roboty things...the task is still on going.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh, I know it's better for them to go to the finals with Adel or Sabs.. but I like Heather and wouldn't mind if she won either.. :) I actually don't care if any of Jon/Neda/Heather win :)

KMan101
Member Avatar

I feel like Neda is really the one who wants Heather gone and knows her chances against her are likely slim in the end. And plus, Jon can't play in the next HOH and Neda probably stands a better shot against Sabrina and Adel. I can see the reasoning behind it, even though I'd feel bad for Heather.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply