Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 02:07 PM (2,664 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Whoops. Guess it's Jon who wants Heather out. Probably concerned about the girls teaming up (as they should).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I really hope Heather wins POV!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jon lost the baby thing and now has to wear a baby outfit complete with a bonnet.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

King
Apr 25 2014, 03:16 PM
I really hope Heather wins POV!!!
Check your PM's. :P

Manny
Member Avatar

There's something going on in the house. The lights started to flicker, Big Brother kept saying: "Paul, please put your mic on".. "Ika, please put your mic on".. and Sabrina says she saw Ika in the house.. really weird..

darraholic
Member Avatar

Jon nominated SABRINA and HEATHER.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I hope Heather wins the POV.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hope so too! Then Jon will put Adel up and he will leave :D

darraholic
Member Avatar

Even Sabrina winning will be good. Since Neda would probably side with evicting Adel since she'll look shitty if she evicts Heather and it is a tie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I will laugh so hard if Sabrina ends up in the F2 and actually wins.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I read the veto comp took place last night, but no one knows who won (as of last night). Guess we'll find out today.

Manny
Member Avatar

Heather won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Go Heather!!!

That's what they get for wanting to backdoor her. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them vote out Adel!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Adel seemed to be hounding Jon to put up Neda. PLEASE Jon put up Adel. Heather wants to keep Adel (when he's up against Sabrina) Siiiiigh. Girl, stop playing emotionally. I wish she knew Adel was going to backdoor her ass.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 28 2014, 07:10 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Heather sees Sabrina as a bigger threat than Adel...that is why she wants her out, Sabrina has been toying with her about some secret (it is about Jon/Adel's back door heather plan), but she is not telling her what it is and this making her come off as extremely shady to Heather. Sabrina's best move would be to throw Jon/Adel under the bus and tell Heather the truth about the planned backdoor, it would secure Heather's vote for her to stay.

Heather is a BEAST...she wins when she needs to win and throws comps she could win to not seem like a comp beast.

Adel is gonna go home regardless, last night both Jon/Neda agreed they will take him out now, as he lied to Jon and told him Neda/Heather agreed to a F3 with him (they didn't) and pushed HARD for Neda to go up. Jon didn't believe him and told Neda everything, she is now 100% trying to get him out.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 28 2014, 01:22 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Apr 28 2014, 07:09 AM
Adel seemed to be hounding Jon to put up Neda. PLEASE Jon put up Adel. Heather wants to keep Adel (when he's up against Sabrina) Siiiiigh. Girl, stop playing emotionally. I wish she knew Adel was going to backdoor her ass.
I am pretty sure she has a sneaking suspicious and she sorta alluded to this through a conversation with Neda, after talking to Sabrina.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

BTW the veto ceremony just finished, Heather saved herself and Adel is nominated.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 28 2014, 01:11 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The HG also got to briefly visit with their loved ones...they had to give up many items in order to win a reward challenge, and the reward was they would get a visits from their loved ones.

Neda's sister, Adel's best friend, Sabrina's sister, Jon's father and Heather's boyfriend visited the house.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Heather is now ranked firmly as #1 in the Joker's HG poll. Neda is #2, Jon is #3, Sabrina #4 and Adel has fallen to #7

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Punishments from the family reward challenge:

Neda = Has to give up all her personal items for rest of the game.
Heather = Cannot go into the HOH room or listen to any music for 1 week.
Sabrina = Has to go on slop for the rest of the game.
Adel = Is not allowed to sleep for 36hrs
Jon = Is on solitary confinement in the HOH bathroom for 24 hrs.

We don't know how or why the punishments were given out the way they were (it might have been a draw of some type).
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 28 2014, 01:37 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply