Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 02:07 PM (2,759 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

I am so happy Heather won the veto and Adel is up. I hope he goes next.. and then Heather has to win the HOH!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thank you for the feed updates Mitch! I haven't kept up with them as much as I've wanted to, and I don't normally see a lot of updates anywhere I frequent, but I'm also not looking super hard either, LOL.

I love the family visit twist. I hope that's something BBUS copies at some point. I have to think they're going to borrow some of these twists and ideas. If they don't, they should. Not everything, but some of them have been quite interesting and different.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Apr 28 2014, 03:27 PM
Thank you for the feed updates Mitch! I haven't kept up with them as much as I've wanted to, and I don't normally see a lot of updates anywhere I frequent, but I'm also not looking super hard either, LOL.

I love the family visit twist. I hope that's something BBUS copies at some point. I have to think they're going to borrow some of these twists and ideas. If they don't, they should. Not everything, but some of them have been quite interesting and different.
There is not a lot of updating for BBCAN because the feeds are free and everyone (in Canada) can watch.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Apr 28 2014, 03:27 PM

The US didn't borrow anything from BBCAN 1...I doubt they will borrow anything from this season.

The US version is FAR inferior to BBCAN and BBUK at this point.

I absolutely love how much more interactive Big Brother is with the HG on BBUK and BBCAN.

BBCAN has a lot of production twists, but they don't bother me as much as they do on BBUS for some reason.

The US house needs a massive overhaul, it is just so incredibly subpar in quality to the UK and Canada houses.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, but the first season didn't have any really unique twists, either (minus them having Canada basically save Suzette). They more or less copied the UK and US versions, such as a jury member coming back to play the game. That's happened before (James in BB9).

But I see your point Mitch. We'll see. They NEED to. BBUS is becoming very very stale to me, especially after this season of BBCA. I can never fully get into BBUK for some reason.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 29 2014, 08:21 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

BBUS needs to start fresh after the clusterfuck of last season. A new house would have been a great way to do that too. I wouldn't be surprised if there was toxic mold behind the walls of the US house by this point.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

A few minutes ago on the feeds Sobs and Adel were talking about Days of Our lives again. They mentioned Stefano, Marlena, Lucas, Kate and Sami. They said they grew up with both of their Mom's watching the show. Poor sleep deprived Adel couldn't remember who Sami was....LOL

Sobs described the Friends episode from when Ali was on and played a character on Days named Jessica Ashley. Joey had to accept a Soapie for her at a awards show and when he went to give it to her she said that awards didn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7vPq5U1j7c

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Miss Rhi
Apr 29 2014, 09:34 AM
A few minutes ago on the feeds Sobs and Adel were talking about Days of Our lives again. They mentioned Stefano, Marlena, Lucas, Kate and Sami. They said they grew up with both of their Mom's watching the show. Poor sleep deprived Adel couldn't remember who Sami was....LOL

Sobs described the Friends episode from when Ali was on and played a character on Days named Jessica Ashley. Joey had to accept a Soapie for her at a awards show and when he went to give it to her she said that awards didn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7vPq5U1j7c
DAYS is incredibly popular in Canada...more so than it is in the US. Canada is all about Y&R/DAYS....the other soaps don't even hold a candle in popularity (in fact, some have not even been able to stay on Canadian networks).

The HG's on both seasons have talked about DAYS a LOT...Andrew last season would not shut up about it and many others watched it regularily...and then this season with Sabrina/Adel and others who have mentioned it many times. Speaks to its popularity I think.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 29 2014, 10:07 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

As such a big DAYS fan I just love that.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sounds like Jon has been pissy knowing the girls pretty much want to evict Adel (but they keep going back and forth on it). He's pushing too hard IMO.

And speaking of BBUS, it's sad how Andy and Gina Marie seem so desperate to stay relevant. Ugh.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 30 2014, 07:18 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

KMan101
Apr 30 2014, 07:18 AM
And speaking of BBUS, it's sad how Andy and Gina Marie seem so desperate to stay relevant. Ugh.
I haven't paid attention to either of them except seeing some Twitter fight mentioned in a chat that was between VaginaMarie and Liza. I looked on Twitter and there was a pic of VM Skyping with a topless Tom... :laugh:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh lord. LOL. These famewhores. Isn't Liza apparently a little nutso from what I've heard?

Andy picked a fight with Evel Dick on Twitter apparently (I read this on Jokers). Basically Andy still thinks very highly of himself and was trashing Dick's game. I mean, I don't love Evel Dick like some but still ... yuck @ Andy anyway. So unappealing in every way possible. And Dick was being, well, himself.

GM just recently posted something about her haters and said FU. Classy.

I swear some folks should just be banned from twitter. I will say Evel Dick's twitter feed during last week's BBCan eviction was quite hilarious. I will admit to reading that one.

Gina Marie: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=21547677

Make sure you click on the image link in the GM tweet. She's giving the finger. Again, classy.

Andy vs. Dick: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=21540710
Edited by KMan101, Apr 30 2014, 11:02 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

AJ was actually the house guest last season that was obsessed with DAYS.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Apr 30 2014, 11:47 AM
AJ was actually the house guest last season that was obsessed with DAYS.
That is true..sorry I got that backwards.

It was AJ not Andrew who talked about DAYS constantly.

King
Member Avatar

I hate Andy and Dick, but I can admit Dick's game was good. Andy's was trash! One of the worst winners in a really long time.

I cannot believe Sabrina is making it to the final four!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Neda apparently told Adel she was voting him out (ugh! blindside ruined now). Now I guess they've questioned what to do all over again. Jon was apparently pretty pissed about it.

Tonight's "live" show should be fun.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sabrina won HOH.

LOL. I knew all of them saying she wouldn't win would come back to bite them.

Jon better win that veto.

Manny
Member Avatar

LoL
It always happens like this. I had a feeling Sabs wins it too. Speaking of her.. while she's no where near my favorite, because I think she sucks in this game, I do believe Sabrina is a really nice person, from what I could see. I don't think she's mean.. I haven't watched the feeds so correct me if I'm wrong, but aside from being an annoying crybaby, I do get a feeling she has a good heart.

With that said, I don't know who I wanna see leave this week. Maybe Jon.. I don't know.. I kinda want Heather to win now.. she's the ultimate underdog, who was trashed and hated by the girls in the beginning and was targeted to leave early on and she made it this far. Neda played a great game, but what I don't like with her is that she doesn't seem to want to take any responsibility for her actions. She wants to pretend like she didn't make any big decisions and it was all someone's else work. Why? Own up to the fact that you made big moves and pushed for big decisions. I don't get why she always says she doesn't want it to seem like she made the decision.

And Jon is such a nice guy too. But I don't see him really making big decision. To me it seemed like he was being talked into things by others (Neda mostly). I dunno.. But I like him and I wouldn't be sad if he won..

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think the players in the house gave Jon far too much credit. I wouldn't hate him winning but he'd be such a blah winner for me. I'd say Sabrina, Heather or Neda deserve it the most. I'd be fine with any of them winning.

I agree about Sabrina. She doesn't seem so bad, honestly.

Manny
Member Avatar

I wouldn't want Sabrina to win, simply because she's done NOTHING to save herself. Every time she was saved by others because she sucks. At everything! And that's why she still there.

But I don't have a preference between Neda and Heather to win :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply