Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
"Days" cast member set to depart...; 4/7: Hooray, a new cryptic clue added!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 06:08 PM (97,166 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

"DAYS" CAST MEMBER SET TO DEPART LATER THIS SPRING

"Days" fans will soon be saying goodbye to a contract cast member. The person in question will last air in May.

UPDATE: I won't be answering any other questions, but I will say that this news is not about the obvious candidate, Blake Berris...it is someone besides him.

Also, Camila Banus and Alison Sweeney's departures were announced months ago, so this news is also not about them...this means it is one of the other 25 contract cast members.
Edited by Jason47, Mar 4 2014, 06:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm assuming this is someone other than AS? lol...

Just kidding....so last airing in May...who's contract was up in January?
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 4 2014, 06:10 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

hmm, Melissa Reeves? James Scott?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I don't see it being JS...he would have stopped taping in late Dec/January...I don't see that....hmmm...I'm intrigued...
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Blake B?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Is this not CB?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^Yeah, his departure would coincide with Camila's so yep..I think it's Blake.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

MELISSA REEVES!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

If it is Blake, that sucks.
Edited by Dreamy, Mar 4 2014, 06:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

When's the last time we saw a picture of Peggy?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE: I won't be answering any other questions, but I will say that this news is not about the obvious candidate, Blake Berris...it is someone besides him.

Also, Camila Banus and Alison Sweeney's departures were announced months ago, so this news is also not about them...this means it is one of the other 25 contract cast members.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

So the person must have taped his/her final episode before Camila. Maybe the pictures from the renewal party can give us a clue. Who was missing?
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Mar 4 2014, 06:14 PM
When's the last time we saw a picture of Peggy?
a while ago....and you know what...didn't AS say something about emotional scenes? Maybe we were all thinking it was the Ejabby reveal but we were on the wrong track....i could see Sami being super emotional if Caroline passes...

There is another....Joe Mascolo comes to mind immediately too...

Of the younger set....when is Shawn Christian's contract up? scratch that we saw Dee tweeted a pic of him the other day? how about MR
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 4 2014, 06:22 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Here's who's left.

Kristian Alfonso
Shawn Christian
Daniel Cosgrove
Justin Gaston
Galen Gering
Deidre Hall
Drake Hogestyn
Lauren Koslow
Jen Lilley-
Kate Mansi
Eric Martsolf
Joseph Mascolo
Peggy McCay
Casey Moss
True O'Brien
Melissa Reeves
James Reynolds
Suzanne Rogers
James Scott
Freddie Smith
Chrishell Stause
Josh Taylor
Greg Vaughan
Guy Wilson
Arianne Zucker

Of them, I can't recall off the top of my head seeing references to Eric Martsolf, Peggy McCay, or Suzanne Rogers being on set since then. I may be forgetting something (especially with Eric Martsolf). Also, I kind of think it's been up in the air whether pics of Joe Mascolo on set were actually recent or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 4 2014, 06:22 PM
So the person must have taped his/her final episode before Camila. Maybe the pictures from the renewal party can give us a clue. Who was missing?
Of the actors I just listed, Peggy is the only one missing. Unless she's hiding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Also, I'm not counting whether or not we've heard about Justin or True being there since they just now are able to confirm they're even employed.

But my money is on Peggy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I'm not liking the sound of this!! :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Arianne Zucker? I don't remember the last time we saw set photo's of her, and with Nicole facing the inevitable reveal of her destroying the evidence that proved Eric was innocent I can see her leaving town during May sweeps.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 4 2014, 06:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

sadly I think its Peggy with no exit. I wish it was Josh Taylor. It is definitely not James Reynolds, Deidre just taped with him.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Mar 4 2014, 06:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 4 2014, 06:27 PM
Arianne Zucker? I don't remember the last time we saw set photo's of her, and with Nicole facing the inevitable reveal of her destroying the evidence that proved Eric was innocent I can see her leaving town during May sweeps.
Ari filmed scenes with Ali on January 29th.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic