Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
"Days" cast member set to depart...; 4/7: Hooray, a new cryptic clue added!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 06:08 PM (93,757 Views)
AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Mar 12 2014, 09:14 AM
rknudson78
Mar 12 2014, 09:10 AM
I believe 90% it's Peggy.
Jason said it was not Peggy though. Why lie?
Where did he say it wasn't Peggy?
Online Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

He said the police tape in the Kiriakis mansion has nothing to do with Caroline. Not that the character departing wasn't Caroline.
Edited by badaddiction, Mar 12 2014, 09:31 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Mar 12 2014, 09:29 AM
He said the police tape in the Kiriakis mansion has nothing to do with Caroline. Not that the character departing wasn't Caroline.
Oh my bad.... never-mind then. :embarrassed:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 12 2014, 08:52 AM
Kaha
Mar 12 2014, 08:42 AM
lysie
Mar 11 2014, 10:34 PM
Kaha
Mar 11 2014, 10:28 PM
What about Liam?
He wasn't on contract. (This next part is not directed at you)

I'm not asking this as a moderator. I'm asking as a person interested in finding the answer. If you think it might be someone, would you please tell us why you think that? If you go back to the beginning of the thread, we "ruled out" several people. We could be absolutely wrong, and you may be completely right, but could you at least tell us why you think we're wrong to rule those people out?
Thanks!

I should never have entered the guessing game, since I know little to nothing about cast contract status and other pertinent information.

Nah. This is how you find out.
I am not guessing but if it's Caroline, I hope it's not a low key exist. Lately, she's always taking a nap or she's upstairs whenever someone visits her. I hope they don't just send her upstairs and then forget about her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I wish it were Jennifer or Daniel but I know my wish will never ever come true :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

blueskies
I could be reading too much into this, but there was a SOD article in last week's edition with a short interview with that True O'Brien, and I guess her birthday & airing on Days were in the same week and she said "those WERE exciting times" or something to that effect in the past tense.

Anyway, I think that's one more piece of tenuous evidence in her column.
I think it's True O'Brien also.

The SOD adds to it, but here are other reasons. First, Jason's post went up the same day or day after he learned True O'Brien was on contract. If her contract was short-term or not picked up after the first cycle, it means a "contract" actor was leaving. The timing of a May airdates fits with her contract not being picked up.

Second, we have seen nothing from True O'Brien on set. She is not on Twitter, her Facebook has not been updated, and nobody else on the cast has posted anything with her. (Her IMDB also does not list Days.)

Third, right after bringing in True O'Brien, they cast Alex Shipp. I can understand beefing up the teen cast for summer, but they already have Bev and Rory, so adding two teen girls to the contract cast at once seems odd. It seems more likely that TPTB decided to go in another direction with JJ's future romance a couple weeks after bringing in True O'Brien.
Online Profile Goto Top

marybee50
Member Avatar

jwsel
Mar 12 2014, 11:06 AM
blueskies
I could be reading too much into this, but there was a SOD article in last week's edition with a short interview with that True O'Brien, and I guess her birthday & airing on Days were in the same week and she said "those WERE exciting times" or something to that effect in the past tense.

The SOD adds to it, but here are other reasons. First, Jason's post went up the same day or day after he learned True O'Brien was on contract. If her contract was short-term or not picked up after the first cycle, it means a "contract" actor was leaving. The timing of a May airdates fits with her contract not being picked up.

Second, we have seen nothing from True O'Brien on set. She is not on Twitter, her Facebook has not been updated, and nobody else on the cast has posted anything with her. (Her IMDB also does not list Days.)

Third, right after bringing in True O'Brien, they cast Alex Shipp. I can understand beefing up the teen cast for summer, but they already have Bev and Rory, so adding two teen girls to the contract cast at once seems odd. It seems more likely that TPTB decided to go in another direction with JJ's future romance a couple weeks after bringing in True O'Brien.
So,if it is about a character that will be on our screen for,what,3 months,the joke's on us.I mean,who would really care if Paige leaves and is replaced with another newbie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Weren't there photos of her tweeted the other day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So this whole post is about True O'Brien or whoever she is....wow....what a let down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 12 2014, 12:00 PM
So this whole post is about True O'Brien or whoever she is....wow....what a let down.
Especially since I don't even know who True O'Brien is. Is this the actress who plays the girl that was with JJ yesterday? Or someone else?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

spartan
Mar 12 2014, 12:02 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 12 2014, 12:00 PM
Especially since I don't even know who True O'Brien is. Is this the actress who plays the girl that was with JJ yesterday? Or someone else?
Yes - that is her. Talk about "blink and miss" type character.

She is about insignificant to me as the flower cart in the HTS at this point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

no she was in a tweet picture with Casey Moss and the male who portrays his parole officer. Unless that is old, she is still there
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

jwsel
blueskies

I think Alex Shipp is just recurring though. And, I think she's airing this week so she was hired around the same time as True O'Brien.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 12 2014, 12:16 PM
jwsel
blueskies

I think Alex Shipp is just recurring though. And, I think she's airing this week so she was hired around the same time as True O'Brien.
Kassie DePaiva's IMDB page doesn't list her being on Days yet either - and we know she's there, so the fact that True O'Whoeverthefuck isn't on there doesn't mean she's the one to go. Although I'd rather it was her than Caroline. Hell, I'd rather it was her than the flower cart in the square.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

Wally K . just announced he going to gh, but I thought he was recurring not contract. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuvCoffee
Mar 12 2014, 12:55 PM
Wally K . just announced he going to gh, but I thought he was recurring not contract. :shrug:
Wally is recurring - allowing him to appear on ANY soap he wants.

He has made GH appearances in the past, after having a recurring status with DAYS.

Essentially, he is recurring status with both shows I guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 12 2014, 01:02 PM
LuvCoffee
Mar 12 2014, 12:55 PM
Wally is recurring - allowing him to appear on ANY soap he wants.

He has made GH appearances in the past, after having a recurring status with DAYS.

Essentially, he is recurring status with both shows I guess.
Then I think it has to be Peggy or one of the lesser known contract actors like True O'Brien.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 12 2014, 12:08 PM
no she was in a tweet picture with Casey Moss and the male who portrays his parole officer. Unless that is old, she is still there
And it really could have been old. I think all three aired that day so it might have just been "safe" to tweet it.
Online Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Aimikins
rknudson78
Mar 12 2014, 09:10 AM
I believe 90% it's Peggy.
Jason said it was not Peggy though. Why lie?
I never eliminated Peggy from the list. Only Ali, Camila and Blake.
Online Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

If this about whatsherface O'Brien, sheesh!

No, I cannot believe that... I still think this is about Peggy.

However, if it is her, I don't think she will have any sort of grand exit. In other words, I think she will either move to be with Kim and Shane somewhere, or then just disappear into one of the upstairs bedrooms without ever being seen or heard from again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic