Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
"Days" cast member set to depart...; 4/7: Hooray, a new cryptic clue added!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 06:08 PM (95,973 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Jeez who do I have to pay around here to get Another non infant meaningful death around here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

How sad is it for this show, that there are literally only 6 people that I'd genuinely be upset about or care that they were leaving? I've watched for 15 years, I'm in their prime demographic. There are two more that I'd be a little "Aw, damnit", but that's still a sad little number.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SalemDave

I wonder if it is Wally Kurth? Have seen several places that he is back filming at General Hospital. It kind of makes sense--the police tape the mansion and the new lawyer in town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

SalemDave
Mar 13 2014, 02:21 PM
I wonder if it is Wally Kurth? Have seen several places that he is back filming at General Hospital. It kind of makes sense--the police tape the mansion and the new lawyer in town.
He's recurring, so he's not one of the possibilities. It's one of the remaining 25 contract actors (with Ali Sweeney, Camila Banus and Blake Berris already eliminated from it being them).
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

we know who its not Deidre Hall, Drake, Lauren, Kristian, Melissa
Offline Profile Goto Top

shellyj

and ka posted a pic today with az, dh and as so it's not ari
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

So I think I've got it narrowed down to the people who may be the possible exit. (1) Shawn Christian(Daniel), (2) Joseph Mascolo(Stefano), (3) Peggy McCay(Caroline), (4) Josh Taylor(Roman), (5) Jen Lilley(Theresa), (6) Eric Martsolf(Brady), (7) Arianne Zucker(Nicole), (8) Suzanne Rogers(Maggie), (9)
Offline Profile Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 13 2014, 06:40 PM
So I think I've got it narrowed down to the people who may be the possible exit. (1) Shawn Christian(Daniel), (2) Joseph Mascolo(Stefano), (3) Peggy McCay(Caroline), (4) Josh Taylor(Roman), (5) Jen Lilley(Theresa), (6) Eric Martsolf(Brady), (7) Arianne Zucker(Nicole), (8) Suzanne Rogers(Maggie), (9)
Ari was shown in a pic today with KA..take her off that list
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Shawn, Josh, Jen, Eric, and Ari have all been in onset pictures recently. The first four were all pics on Deidre's page. Josh's pic was back the beginning of February, but others were just in the last couple of weeks.

I think it's down to Peggy and True, with a possibility of it also being Joe or Suzanne. Both of them were on set for the renewal party, so they're only in the running if they just came in for the party...which seems unlikely, IMO, because other cast members weren't there and other random people didn't come back...but you never know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 13 2014, 06:52 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Shawn, Josh, Jen, Eric, and Ari have all been in onset pictures recently. The first four were all pics on Deidre's page. Josh's pic was back the beginning of February, but others were just in the last couple of weeks.

I think it's down to Peggy and True, with a possibility of it also being Joe or Suzanne. Both of them were on set for the renewal party, so they're only in the running if they just came in for the party...which seems unlikely, IMO, because other cast members weren't there and other random people didn't come back...but you never know.
I'm pretty sure there is a pic of Suzanne outside of the cast party.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 13 2014, 07:05 PM
lysie
Mar 13 2014, 06:52 PM
Kevin_Buchanan

I'm pretty sure there is a pic of Suzanne outside of the cast party.
That's a shame. I liked having hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mcsmicky

It's Eric I bet who is leaving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Its not Eric because the quote that he gave SOD said he will see Eileen in the dressing room on "Monday." And she just returned to work.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Could it possibly be James Reynolds or did I miss a post somewhere that cleared him from consideration? Poor Abe hasn't had a story since Lexie died and I wonder if James R. finally tired of waiting for one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be upset if Josh left.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

It is Peggy or true....everyone else has been on set or was at the renewal party.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

I don't think that it Freddie Smith ( Sonny) or Guy Wilson (Will) either because there were pictures of them about being on set March 5th and one of Guy Wilson with Casey Moss on March 10th... so those two seem to still be taping so I actual have to go with
the new character Paige who is existing or possible I have to agree with other since we've not heard that he signed the actor who plays EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I do think it's Peggy but other ones that could also be Joesph or Josh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Mar 13 2014, 09:58 PM
We've really not seen Caroline Brady is some time... Ciara & Hope mentioned her today but no on screen sighting of her at all
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

WilSonJAb33
Mar 13 2014, 10:02 PM
rknudson78
Mar 13 2014, 09:58 PM
We've really not seen Caroline Brady is some time... Ciara & Hope mentioned her today but no on screen sighting of her at all
We have seen her. She was there when Will announced his engagement to her at the Pub.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic