Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
"Days" cast member set to depart...; 4/7: Hooray, a new cryptic clue added!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 06:08 PM (94,694 Views)
tylerbo20

Deidre posted a pic of her working with Abe a few days ago...maybe it was an old one...I have a funny feeling if it aint Caroline it could be Roman (josh taylor) and that would open up for Wayne freaking Northrop to return as ROMAN BRADY if only Days writers would actually write a good story for them i dont know find out that the Roman in town is an impostor and the real Roman has been locked away for years...aka Wayne Northrop and we can forget all about Alex storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Casey
Mar 13 2014, 10:31 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 13 2014, 10:02 PM
rknudson78
Mar 13 2014, 09:58 PM
I do think it's Peggy but other ones that could also be Joesph or Josh.
We've really not seen Caroline Brady is some time... Ciara & Hope mentioned her today but no on screen sighting of her at all
We have seen her. She was there when Will announced his engagement to her at the Pub.
Rarely and I don't think we've seen her scene then that I can think of...
Offline Profile Goto Top

darkness12

i know that he isint contracted to days but brian wasint in the picture
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

If soap gods were real, I'd heat up that old bonfire and begin my sacrifice dance and ask that they relieve the show of Josh Taylor so that I'd see Wayne Northrop back just in time to mix it up with Doc and John while they're splitsville. :rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

angie37
Mar 14 2014, 05:36 AM
If soap gods were real I'd heat up that old bonfire and begin my sacrifice dance and ask that they relieve the show of Josh Taylor so that I'd see Wayne Northrop back just in time to mix it up with Doc and John while they're splitsville. :rockon:
Then Dannifer would have never been allowed to happen in the first place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

whoever it is hopefully they use the money on a fan fave like Christie Clarke, Matt Asford, or even Louise Sorel (doubtful)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/444640092926132224

Maybe Logan is about to reveal this exit? Peggy would definitely be big soap news. She is an icon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Mar 14 2014, 08:33 PM
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/444640092926132224

Maybe Logan is about to reveal this exit? Peggy would definitely be big soap news. She is an icon.
why would ppl be thrilled about Peggy leaving though?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If this is in relation to what Jason is teasing then it isn't Peggy. Why would anybody be thrilled? She isn't around enough to really want to be gone, lol. I'm really kinda excited for what he's teasing, but he seemed to instantly try to temper expectations. Took out Stafford and Miller (the two most rumored actors on the planet) and said it isn't James Scott leaving.

I really can't think of who people would be thrilled to see leave...I mean I know who I would like to see leave...but this actually could be about a popular soap star moving to a different soap or something like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 14 2014, 08:54 PM
If this is in relation to what Jason is teasing then it isn't Peggy. Why would anybody be thrilled? She isn't around enough to really want to be gone, lol. I'm really kinda excited for what he's teasing, but he seemed to instantly try to temper expectations. Took out Stafford and Miller (the two most rumored actors on the planet) and said it isn't James Scott leaving.

I really can't think of who people would be thrilled to see leave...I mean I know who I would like to see leave...but this actually could be about a popular soap star moving to a different soap or something like that.
I bet it's not someone leaving. It's probably someone joining a show as one character and therefore not joining another show. Or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 14 2014, 09:04 PM
DiMeraFan67

I bet it's not someone leaving. It's probably someone joining a show as one character and therefore not joining another show. Or something.
I think you're right. He said it's not a recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Probably Stephen aka patch joining gh
Offline Profile Goto Top

paul89

we saw caroline last week telling nichole she welcome to the brady family .
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
DiMeraFan67

This is exactly what I'm thinking. It seemed odd to say that about someone exiting a soap so I really doubt its that. Stephen Nichols going to either GH or coming back to DAYS springs to mind right away. I know GH has been working on bringing him back for a while, but its dependent on Genie Francis. Maybe Days swooped in before GH could close the deal? That's just a total guess though. Or maybe GH did close the deal and he thinks Days fans would be upset?

It could also be something like Matt Ashford joins Y&R. Not really, but just using that as an example because people are always clamoring for him to return to Days and no one ever mentions him joining a different soap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Maybe Wally is going on contract at GH?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

wait wait...is it saying we will be upset by this person leaving? perhaps its Rafe/Daniel i pray to soap gods to take them away from my show everyday!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Just his wording sounds like a soap hopper. Or someone that was popular on one or multiple shows going back to a certain show. Is someone leaving really casting news? I mean...it's news about the cast but the way it was said sounds like an addition, not subtraction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

WilSonJAb33
Mar 13 2014, 10:02 PM
rknudson78
Mar 13 2014, 09:58 PM
I do think it's Peggy but other ones that could also be Joesph or Josh.
We've really not seen Caroline Brady is some time... Ciara & Hope mentioned her today but no on screen sighting of her at all
We saw Caroline just this past week. She told Nicole that she was thankful for what she did for Eric and that she was always welcome at the pub. And we know from tweeted pictures that there are Hope/Caroline scenes that should be airing shortly (i.e., within the next few weeks or so). But these currently airing scenes were filmed in October/November.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

DiMeraFan67
Mar 14 2014, 11:56 PM
Just his wording sounds like a soap hopper. Or someone that was popular on one or multiple shows going back to a certain show. Is someone leaving really casting news? I mean...it's news about the cast but the way it was said sounds like an addition, not subtraction.
If Logan's tweet is not in relation with this thread the first thought that cames to my mind is Eileen Davidson joining either Y&R (more likely) or "Days" (less likely) on contract. I'm hoping I'm wrong about the Y&R part, though.
Edited by thepadange, Mar 15 2014, 01:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 14 2014, 09:48 PM
lysie
DiMeraFan67

This is exactly what I'm thinking. It seemed odd to say that about someone exiting a soap so I really doubt its that. Stephen Nichols going to either GH or coming back to DAYS springs to mind right away. I know GH has been working on bringing him back for a while, but its dependent on Genie Francis. Maybe Days swooped in before GH could close the deal? That's just a total guess though. Or maybe GH did close the deal and he thinks Days fans would be upset?

It could also be something like Matt Ashford joins Y&R. Not really, but just using that as an example because people are always clamoring for him to return to Days and no one ever mentions him joining a different soap.
This is what I am thinking, but on the other hand, I think GH fans really wanted SN back on GH, so that would be good right? Not bad.

About Wally K going to GH and on contract, I doubt it.

I think it be Sean K (AJ) on GH. Maybe he is leaving?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic