Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
"Days" cast member set to depart...; 4/7: Hooray, a new cryptic clue added!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 06:08 PM (95,936 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

Going to GH these days is good news/bad news scenario all in itself, although Logan wouldn't see it that way.

If he didn't say it wasn't a recast, I'd be thinking they found a new Jason on GH, or a new Adam on YR. I could also see something like Jason Thompson or Kelly Monaco leaving GH. It would definitely make a segment of their fans happy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I hope Sean Kanan isn't leaving GH

It's probably Stephen Nichols returning to GH- making some thrilled, and others who wanted him to return to Days- making them sad...

That's my guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

Totally random thought but just in case I will post it.
Maybe Kimberlin Brown is joining GH or DOOL, her fans have been expecting her return as Sheila Carter on Y&R or B&B for years, so that could fit with the thrilled/sad part.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I'm thinking Stephen Nichols to GH. Making DAYS fans unhappy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Can't wait until he reveals who it is. I can't stand the suspense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

That's probably it, but sad? He's been saying for years in one way or another that he's never coming back to Days, so eh to that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

when you use your mothers best china... you don't treat them like crap and toss them around....(thats my advice to Ken Corday and company on characters/actors/actresses...but they dont listen...ever)
Offline Profile Goto Top

paul89

when will we fine out . ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Jason, is it possible that the tweet we are talking about is somehow related to this thread? Or are we discussing a topic that's completely OOT for this thread?
Edited by thepadange, Mar 15 2014, 12:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

thepadange
Mar 15 2014, 12:55 PM
Jason, is it possible that the tweet we are talking about is somehow related to this thread? Or are we discussing a topic that's completely OOT for this thread?
Hmmm...If I answer if his tweets have anything to do with this thread, then it might give a clue as to who is leaving, so I best stay out of it and see what Mr. Logan has to say on Monday!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

karenap63

tylerbo20
Mar 14 2014, 01:27 AM
Deidre posted a pic of her working with Abe a few days ago...maybe it was an old one...I have a funny feeling if it aint Caroline it could be Roman (josh taylor) and that would open up for Wayne freaking Northrop to return as ROMAN BRADY if only Days writers would actually write a good story for them i dont know find out that the Roman in town is an impostor and the real Roman has been locked away for years...aka Wayne Northrop and we can forget all about Alex storyline.
Deidre's facebook page from last Sunday (March 9th) had a pic of her and Wayne. She also sent a tweet out about it being on facebook.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

WN replacing JT? Awesome. And it wouldn't count as a recast, or would it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Jason47
Mar 15 2014, 02:44 PM
thepadange
Hmmm...If I answer if his tweets have anything to do with this thread, then it might give a clue as to who is leaving, so I best stay out of it and see what Mr. Logan has to say on Monday!!
Thank you for your answer. It's so deliciously cryptic.
And that's when I was expecting a plain "No".
Any thoughts, guys?
Edited by thepadange, Mar 15 2014, 03:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

thepadange
Mar 15 2014, 03:12 PM
Jason47
thepadange
Any thoughts, guys?
Hmmm

I'm still going with the majority and thinking Jason's has to be PM because based on pics tweeted I don't see who else it could be. If Jason were to say it's not connected (which doubt it is because can't see some pep being happy about PM) most if us would still assume PM with Jason's scoop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

michr544125
Mar 15 2014, 03:41 PM
thepadange
Jason47
thepadange
Any thoughts, guys?
Hmmm

I'm still going with the majority and thinking Jason's has to be PM because based on pics tweeted I don't see who else it could be. If Jason were to say it's not connected (which doubt it is because can't see some pep being happy about PM) most if us would still assume PM with Jason's scoop.
It makes sense.

On the other hand...

Well..., if those tweets have something to do with this thread it would give more clues about the person leaving as if they aren't related to the thread. If the first is the case it can't be someone just leaving (let's say Peggy or whoever) because it would be impolite for Logan to say that some people will be thrilled. It could be either someone leaving for another show (who could it be from 'Days'- GV, JM?) or someone that will be replaced by another actor (but not recast as per Logan's words). JT-WN switch could fit into this. BTW, Jason never said the character is leaving, just a cast member. Logan says "That's show biz" (could stand for KC firing JT). I don't know about JT's pictures, though.

Of course, way too many "if"s and wishfull thinking there. And can we be that lucky, lol?
I know Peggy leaving makes more sense but frankly, when I saw JT in yesterdays episode, his acting was terrible, maybe he's bored to death while playing the role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

thepadange
Mar 15 2014, 04:10 PM
michr544125
thepadange
Jason47

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Any thoughts, guys?
Hmmm

It makes sense.

On the other hand...

Well..., if those tweets have something to do with this thread it would give more clues about the person leaving as if they aren't related to the thread. If the first is the case it can't be someone just leaving (let's say Peggy or whoever) because it would be impolite for Logan to say that some people will be thrilled. It could be either someone leaving for another show (who could it be from 'Days'- GV, JM?) or someone that will be replaced by another actor (but not recast as per Logan's words). JT-WN switch could fit into this. BTW, Jason never said the character is leaving, just a cast member. Logan says "That's show biz" (could stand for KC firing JT). I don't know about JT's pictures, though.

Of course, way too many "if"s and wishfull thinking there. And can we be that lucky, lol?
I know Peggy leaving makes more sense but frankly, when I saw JT in yesterdays episode, his acting was terrible, maybe he's bored to death while playing the role.
I'm getting winded and confused reading this :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

thepadange
Mar 15 2014, 03:10 PM
WN replacing JT? Awesome. And it wouldn't count as a recast, or would it?
Don't get my hopes up.... oh, too late
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

If they're planning on bringing Wayne Northrop back to the show, they better offer him a whole LOTTA money for him to stay on. I don't think he would want to come back otherwise. Maybe he never wants to come back ever again. So if the Roman in town is the impostor, who could possibly be the impostor? Chris Kositcheck? That would mean he has had two kids already, (i.e. Cassie and Rex).
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That was an old picture of Deidre and Wayne unfortunately. She was posting old pictures that days. She also posted a picture of her with Alison Sweeney and Kirsten Storms right after that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

michr544125
Mar 15 2014, 04:13 PM
thepadange
Mar 15 2014, 04:10 PM
michr544125
thepadange

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Hmmm

It makes sense.

On the other hand...

I'm getting winded and confused reading this :blulaugh:
Ha ha ;) ;) . Never mind. I don't know what I'm talking about, anyway, lol. And even if I knew I couldn't express myself because I'm not a native speaker ;) , so give me a slack :lol: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic