Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
"Days" cast member set to depart...; 4/7: Hooray, a new cryptic clue added!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2014, 06:08 PM (96,062 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2014, 06:53 PM
I'm still sure it's Peggy, but...the only evidence that I can find that it's NOT Eric Martsolf is that he was at the renewal party. Does anyone else remember seeing anything about him working?
He's there.

When ED was revealed to be returning on Jan 29, after that she tweeted to EM that "Kristen is coming back for Brady HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" - to which EM replied: "Bring it on, Lovely Lady."
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Mar 4 2014, 06:56 PM
lysie
I'm still sure it's Peggy, but...the only evidence that I can find that it's NOT Eric Martsolf is that he was at the renewal party. Does anyone else remember seeing anything about him working?
He's there.

When ED was revealed to be returning on Jan 29, after that she tweeted to EM that "Kristen is coming back for Brady HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" - to which EM replied: "Bring it on, Lovely Lady."
I saw that. I've still seen no evidence he's actually there.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Mar 4 2014, 06:55 PM
AZ's contract is up this month. I would feel a lot better if we had some contract renewal news.
Again. Ari filmed with Ali on January 29th...which puts her airing into June at the very least.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Here's the renewal party pic from January 29. Unless somebody came back just for the party, then everybody in this pic wouldn't be the one departing....

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Unless someone did come back just for the picture, it's Peggy.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2014, 06:59 PM
Yeah, her absence from that picture is definitely noticeable now. It seems like all the other contract actors are accounted for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2014, 06:57 PM
Yoryla
Mar 4 2014, 06:56 PM
lysie
He's there.

I saw that. I've still seen no evidence he's actually there.
He did those interviews w/GG, GW, and GV recently. Not that that proves anything...

And I think he said something in an interview recently that led me to believe he was still there...will check if I can find it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2014, 06:58 PM
Here's the renewal party pic from January 29. Unless somebody came back just for the party, then everybody in this pic wouldn't be the one departing....

Posted Image
am I missing Nick in that picture?

ETA: I know it is not Nick but I just don't see BB anywhere.
Edited by greeneyedgirl, Mar 4 2014, 07:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

^^ He talked about Theresa (yuck). Also, he is doing the tour promotion with other Days' stars. He's there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

My money's on Peggy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Now I am guessing its Peggy. If true, how sad! It could be due to health reasons, but still, sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2014, 07:00 PM
lysie
Mar 4 2014, 06:59 PM
Yeah, her absence from that picture is definitely noticeable now. It seems like all the other contract actors are accounted for.
Deidre isn't in it, but she didn't work that day.

Does anyone remember who tweeted or instagrammed that pic that we thought had Justin Gaston in the background? I can't remember what that was.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Mar 4 2014, 07:03 PM
^^ He talked about Theresa (yuck). Also, he is doing the tour promotion with other Days' stars. He's there.
I don't think it's him, but it's not unusual for actors to do those fan events even after they're gone.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Here's the pic I was talking about. It's from early February. Is that definitely Justin Gaston in the background?
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

DH did tweet the first few days in February a bunch of pictures at the pub and said "Family day at the pub" and on 2/7 was FP tweet about suit and tie day... maybe Grandma Caroline dies:(
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

At 3:09 in the Days rap vid, they have a shot of the script w/cast in the eppi,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_XPmcymkA

Although it really just rules out everyone we've already ruled out (and it's only May 14th I think too).

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Mar 4 2014, 07:09 PM
DH did tweet the first few days in February a bunch of pictures at the pub and said "Family day at the pub" and on 2/7 was FP tweet about suit and tie day... maybe Grandma Caroline dies:(
They would have been filming the middle of June at that time. That could still work if the funeral airs a couple of weeks after Caroline stops airing.
Online Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2014, 07:11 PM
greeneyedgirl
They would have been filming the middle of June at that time. That could still work if the funeral airs a couple of weeks after Caroline stops airing.
that is what I was thinking... Grandma's funeral which she doesn't have to be present for.

But if they have her a funeral, how will they explain Bo not coming to it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I just had a horrible thought.....

I hope they didn't fire Peggy because she spoiled the WilSon wedding :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Mar 4 2014, 07:15 PM
lysie
Mar 4 2014, 07:11 PM
greeneyedgirl
that is what I was thinking... Grandma's funeral which she doesn't have to be present for.

But if they have her a funeral, how will they explain Bo not coming to it?
He's in deep undercover so he can't be located.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic