Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Abbott women return!
Topic Started: Mar 5 2014, 06:19 PM (1,050 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

SOD

Even though she's back to work on DAYS as Kristen, Eileen Davidson is squeezing Y&R into her hectic schedule to make an appearance as Ashley. The actress and Beth Maitland (Traci) will both be back in the studio on March 20 to tape scenes that will air on April 18, when the sisters come to Genoa City for a family event. Ashley will also air on April 21."I'm looking forward to being a bad girl and then a good girl and then a bad girl again," Davidson exclusively tells Digest.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Love Eileen, YnR lost one of the best actors in the business when they let her go.

shark
Member Avatar

She'll be competition for Victoria for Stitch. Other, then that I think she is boring. Might be a shoulder to cry on for Abby when Tyler dumps her.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I wish she was back on Y&R for good.

eruell

shark
Mar 5 2014, 08:23 PM
She'll be competition for Victoria for Stitch. Other, then that I think she is boring. Might be a shoulder to cry on for Abby when Tyler dumps her.
They really never gave Eileen a good story line when she came back. They kept making her weak and that was never Ashley back in the day. Yes, she went off the rails when she found out she was not John Abbott's daughter, but she came back stronger. She could go toe to toe with Jack any day, and she stood up to Victor and didn't take his crap either.

shark
Member Avatar

Poor Traci...what role does she have to play other then the sympathetic sister to Jack and a crying shoulder for the rest of the family to whine and cry on. They should send her back to wherever she used to live at with her husband who she may or may not be divorcing or give her some kind of new storyline. I forget where she is suppose to be living at. Jack's? found the money for her own place ? She's a loose thread.
I really miss the storyline with Gloria and John that was back when the show was good. We need more of Gloria too her and Anita are both hot for Chavez cop hahhahah Cougar chicks..........

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Detest gloria and Anita. Just two gold diggers. THat is all

Lynx612

I like Gloria! She is great comic relief. She is so out there! I even enjoy when she is trying to outsmart Jeffrey! Ha!

shark
Member Avatar

We need more of them. Sure, Anita is a gold digger, but, she's no phony baloney. We all know what she is upfront, no game player. Hopefully, Jeffrey , is gone for good.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Yes, I could care less if I ever saw Mr. Yellow Teeth Jeffery again. With all the money this man has made you would think he could afford to get those nasty teeth of his cleaned and taken care of. His teeth are a real turnoff.

shark
Member Avatar

LOL probably smoked or drunk tea all the time or something. Don't like yellow teeth, but, those piano keys teeth look fakey, should be a happy medium.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

i remember Angelo who was after Kevin,. He had drug store teeth as I call them, Looked like he bought them at the drug store, worse looking pair of false teeth I have ever seen,

Teeth are the first thing I look at on a person. If they have ugly teeth then they are a real turnoff to me,
Edited by HotPepper, Mar 6 2014, 07:50 PM.

paigedown

thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply