Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2014, 11:20 PM (11,090 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Is that Ian Buchanan at the coronation? I remember he had a small part then.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lol that Coronation Massacre loaded with guest stars of (ahem) "Daytime Royalty" lol

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Ah yes, Lord and Lady Sheraton. I always enjoy LAD and IB.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 6 2014, 11:20 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
The stupid Greta coronation massacre. Hated it. I like Ian Buchanan but I don't even remember him being there.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The thing I'll always remember about this the most is when, right after Angela died (which I hate, btw, because I *really* liked her), her father realized what had happened & what he'd done & went out on the terrace & promptly shot himself in the head off camera. I was stunned speechless when it happened because I never once thought the show would go there. I thought that entire aftermath sequence was *extremely* well done.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 6 2014, 11:32 PM
Is that Ian Buchanan at the coronation? I remember he had a small part then.
Yes, he just qualified for the episode rankings with 5 episodes as Lord Sheraton.

Here's the cast/set lists for his 5 episodes:

2/6/01: Austin, Belle, Bo, Brandon, Chloe, Greta, Hope/Hope as Gina, Jack, John, Kate, Lili, Mimi, Philip, Sami, Shawn, Victor, Angela, Vincent, Ingrid, Charles, Sal, Ilsa, Lord Sheraton, Lady Sheraton, Signore Christofero, Contessa Dorothea De Lyman, Ambassador Davis, Mrs. Davis, Cardinal Beringer, Goon, Toastmaster, Palace Guard/David, Woman, Kids, Dancers, JT (FBO).
Sets: Greta's Palace Room & Corridor/France, Victor's Hotel Room/France, Villa/France, Brandon's Hotel Room/France, Palace/France, Belle's Hotel Room/France, Restaurant/France.

2/7/01: Alice, Austin, Belle, Bo, Chloe, Greta, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, John, Lexie, Marlena, Mimi, Philip, Sami, Shawn, Stefano, Ingrid, Charles, Sal, Lord Sheraton, Lady Sheraton, Marquis LaCienega, Marchioness LaCienega, Goon, Toastmaster, Waiter, Kids, Boy, Man, Dancers.
Sets: John's Hotel Room & Corridor/France, Stefano's Hotel Room/France, Jennifer's Hotel Room/France, Horton Kitchen, Palace/France.

2/8/01: Austin, Belle, Brandon, Chloe, Greta, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, Kate, Lexie, Lili, Nicole, Philip, Sami, Stefano, Victor, Angela, Vincent, Charles, Ingrid, Sal, Lord Sheraton, Lady Sheraton, Dame Kay Witty, Baron Coe, Toastmaster, Goon, Kids, Man, Dancers.
Sets: Palace/France.

2/9/01: Austin, Belle, Brandon, Chloe, Greta, Jack, Jennifer, Kate, Nicole, Philip, Sami, Victor, Angela, Vincent, Charles, Ingrid, Sal, Lord Sheraton, Lady Sheraton, Contessa, Count/John, Goon, Man, Woman, Dancers.

2/12/01: Austin, Belle, Bo, Brandon, Chloe, Greta, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, John, Kate, Lexie, Lili, Marlena, Mimi, Nicole, Philip, Sami, Shawn, Stefano, Victor, Angela, Vincent, Ingrid, Charles, Sal, Lord Sheraton, Lady Sheraton, Goon, Kids, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2, Dancers, Cat/animal.

salempc
Member Avatar

I think those were the only episodes of Days I watched in 2001.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Hoping we get some WilSon today...they need to start their wedding planning!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

All y'alls coronation comments are cracking me up! Totally cracking me up! Love it! :blulaugh:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2014, 12:23 AM
The thing I'll always remember about this the most is when, right after Angela died (which I hate, btw, because I *really* liked her), her father realized what had happened & what he'd done & went out on the terrace & promptly shot himself in the head off camera. I was stunned speechless when it happened because I never once thought the show would go there. I thought that entire aftermath sequence was *extremely* well done.
That coronation was amazing. Though I still wish it hadn't been preceded by the Virtual Garden of Eden.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Finally today we get to see what DAYS means by "Things Heat Up" with Eric and Nicole!! :wub:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I am here for the John and Marlena encounter!!! :applause:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Ejami kissing at mansion.

Abby at house and thinks she has the flu. She runs to the bathroom to throw up.

Brady aks Maggie and victor if they got John to come back.

John and Marlena are talking. She didnt know he was back.
Edited by SummerAngel, Mar 7 2014, 12:08 PM.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Jennifer talking to Eric and Theresa goes to talk to Eric at hospital.

Daniel meets Nicole ,at his apartment. Nicole says she needs him as a friend. Nicole said its about important information she destroyed.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Sami taking Ali and Sydney to a play date.

Sami leaves and she is holding textbooks, EJ flashes back to making out with Abby. He says its going to be fine.

Victor admits he called John back to Salem.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Eric excuses himself leaving jenn and Theresa together.theresa said the tenth time fetch is back together. Lol

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Daniel wants to know Nicole is freaking out about the information. Commercial.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Sami shows up with textbooks with Abby. Oh god. Lol

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
Mar 7 2014, 12:10 PM
Sami shows up with textbooks with Abby. Oh god. Lol
LAME!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply