Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Confirmed! Elizabeth Hendrickson OUT at Y&R!; Updated 3/13
Topic Started: Mar 9 2014, 10:23 PM (3,861 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

EXCLUSIVE! Y&R'S HENDRICKSON ON EXIT— IT'S TRUE

By SOD • Posted: Mar 13, 2014
In an exclusive statement to Digest and her fans, Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) confirms reports that she is leaving the soap she first joined in 2008. Here, in her own words, she reveals the reasons behind her life-altering decision: "You may have heard the rumor that I am leaving Y&R…and it is with a grateful heart that I wanted to tell you personally, my unbelievable fans, that the rumor is true. What does one say after a decade of the most amazing relationship? Let me start by saying THANK YOU. Thank you for standing by me and all of my characters in daytime over the many years. A big special thanks to the BAMers, Chilly's, Clonan's and Clovin fans. Your love and dedication has been unwavering. Even the most beautiful relationships need to go through changes in order for them to grow and evolve. This is where I find myself. I need to stretch my wings and fly into the unknown. The one thing that remains true and what I will hold close to my heart as I embark on this new adventure is that I will ALWAYS have you. If it weren't for all of your love, support and faith in me as an actress I wouldn't be able to make this bold move. Please know, this is not goodbye forever. This was a very amicable parting of ways. I will be working for a few more weeks and airing well into May. Y&R and especially Jill Farren Phelps made it very clear they did not want to see me go and plan to leave the door open for Chloe. I am beyond thankful for my career in daytime, the friends I have made along the way and especially for all of you. Let’s keep in touch and I look forward to seeing you all again soon in whatever the medium may be! Love Lizzie."

Edited by Daytime, Mar 13 2014, 09:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

She's a good actress, but the writers obsession with Chlovin has hurt the character. If she goes I really hope they give GR the boot.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

EH is a good actor and so is GR but only if he plays crazy. They both have become useless characters and it is time for them to go. All they give EH and GR in s/l's is tragedy and they are a horrible couple. One of the worst couples on Soaps. If one goes the other should go. EH played a good part at the beginning of her time on YnR and so has GR but they have been given crap since then.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I like Chloe too. I wonder how many are going to scream and shout and threaten to boycott the show if she doesn't get enough money to stay?
;)

natdot99
Member Avatar

I liked Chloe better with Ronan over Kevin.
I guess JFP will call another one of her GH friends to come on the Y&R.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah I wondered about that. Was the character going to take a dive or just EH.
As lost as she's been since Delia, hope she doesn't commit suicide.

six
Member Avatar

It's for the best. I hope they don't recast.

shark
Member Avatar

Chelsea can have peace now.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I never liked her.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Ehhh? Chloe hasn't done much for me for some time. Mostly, I think it is the s/l they give her.....convincing Chelsea to find a "babydaddy"........killing off her only child.......obsessing over and kidnapping Chelsea's baby.......arresting her and throwing the book at her..........I'm not sure I'd renew my contract either!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 10 2014, 07:13 AM
I like Chloe too. I wonder how many are going to scream and shout and threaten to boycott the show if she doesn't get enough money to stay?
;)
I like her too, she's an excellent actress, and as far as kevin goes, since he's been acting like an adult and not playing some stupid crazy idea out, I like him much better.
If they keep him, they should make him a full fledged cop and let his character grow.
So where do we donate for the banner? It worked so well last time. :lol:

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 9 2014, 10:58 PM
She's a good actress, but the writers obsession with Chlovin has hurt the character. If she goes I really hope they give GR the boot.
Yep,
TPTB should have left Chloe with Billy.
Those two were better together.

Soapwatcher

I didn't like her when she first came on (or I should say I didn't like the character) then after she got with Billy I liked her and I continued to like her until she got with Kevin, and while I still liked her I can't stand him. I wish they had kept her character with Billy, both Abbott and Miller. Elizabeth is good and she can play off anyone but I didn't like the stories they had for her although I think she deserves an emmy for the Delia storyline.

SnowBoundBunny

My soap is taking some very strange turns.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Her contract is due to be signed. The fans and writers always say someone is leaving when it is time for them to sign a new contract. We will wait and see but I think it is just a rumor due to contract signing time.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I like Chloe but I am sick and tired of unbreakable Chlovin and her pathetic role as Chelsea's busybody bad friend so I definitely think an exit would be best. Chloe is never gonna get a new love interest or do anything exciting. Go Liz go.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Well, she's agreed to marry kevin, so, no doubt, kevin will have another dimwitted brilliant idea and they'll go on the run, never to be seen or heard from again.
I think maybe they might have an awakening of phyliss soon, they keep bringing her name up.
I can see it all now, Victor goes to Georgia, and commands Phyliss to wake up.
You wake up right now and tell me what you know about Sharon's secret!!!!! YOU GOT DAT!!!!
Phyliss opens her eyes, and blabs everything, Victor then calls jack, laughing maniacally and tells him he talked to phyliss first! lmao
jack squints and bites his lip, then gets on a plane furious that the first person phyliss saw on waking up was Victor.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 10 2014, 09:15 AM
BlissfulLily
Mar 10 2014, 07:13 AM
;)
I like her too, she's an excellent actress, and as far as kevin goes, since he's been acting like an adult and not playing some stupid crazy idea out, I like him much better.
If they keep him, they should make him a full fledged cop and let his character grow.
So where do we donate for the banner? It worked so well last time. :lol:
IF Kevin would learn to make good decisions he might be given a job as a full fledged cop. Like today, just trying to get Chloe not to take the deal Michael got her. I guess he would rather she be in jail for years then possibly going to Fairview where she belong. He acts like Chloe has done nothing wrong

patyrfan
Member Avatar

I like Chloe,But not the writing for her,with Delia death it should have focus more on her and Billy not Billy and Victoria.If she Leave I wish her the best she's an awesome actress

shark
Member Avatar

Bet she'll be happy to glam up in another role instead of looking like a bag lady.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply