Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Confirmed! Elizabeth Hendrickson OUT at Y&R!; Updated 3/13
Topic Started: Mar 9 2014, 10:23 PM (3,901 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

Good for EH spreading her wings. Smart decision.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

"another one bites the dust"........

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Soon, I won't even recognized this show!

shark
Member Avatar

When Victor goes on to his reward or quits that's it for me. Nicki is not glamorous anymore. Nick needs to shave that stupid Viking beard off his face. Sharon will be 80 and still have that damn Cher/Marsha Brady look going on I gave up on her she's in her 40's now. Avery and Leslie, Tyler, Abby are excess baggage time to cut them loose.

ratfink
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 14 2014, 08:49 AM
When Victor goes on to his reward or quits that's it for me. Nicki is not glamorous anymore. Nick needs to shave that stupid Viking beard off his face. Sharon will be 80 and still have that damn Cher/Marsha Brady look going on I gave up on her she's in her 40's now. Avery and Leslie, Tyler, Abby are excess baggage time to cut them loose.
:applause: :cheers: :cheer:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

An exit I'm looking forward to! Nothing against LH but Chloe is on her last leg. She only appears in scenes with Kevin and Chelsea constantly regurgitating the same convos. No interaction with Billy or Victoria. The character is a dead end and won't be missed by me.

shark
Member Avatar

Poor Chelsea better get Adam back before she has no storyline. LOL Thank God she fired that babysitter. Can't anybody follow the rules. Just don't answer the door, people. Phew ! letting in that snaky Jeffrey would scare me to death he'd sell his mother for a few gold pieces. LOL He did look better today like he had gained some wgt. Maybe, he's doing better I always suspected he was ill.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Didn't see the show yesterday. Did Jeffrey get his dirty nasty yellow store bought looking teeth cleaned. Man his teeth are nasty looking.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Chelsea isn't going anywhere soon. She's needed, sadly Chloe's storyline has flopped.
I liked her when she had stories.

shark
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 15 2014, 12:08 AM
Didn't see the show yesterday. Did Jeffrey get his dirty nasty yellow store bought looking teeth cleaned. Man his teeth are nasty looking.
LOL never noticed he was looking so much better in Adam's suit all I could notice

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I think Elizabeth Hendrickson would make a great Robin re-cast. Hate seeing her go on Y&R, and started liking her as Maggie on AMC. GH grab Elizabeth up!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply