Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Donna Mills Promo
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 04:55 PM (753 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/yNJJKOy4jBk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I can't wait for this!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

so psyched for this arrival!

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Bow down to the queen, Port Charles. Nothing like a well-coiffed blonde dripping in diamonds ready to wreak havoc. It's gonna be delicious.

BradyB

She looks great too. I was wondering if she would,show up with too much plastic like others from KL past

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

For some reason she reminds me of a younger Helena lol.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Not long now!

happy
Member Avatar

She's tied with the Nina story. Which means I won't see any of her scenes. Because I FAST FORWARD everything having to do with Nina. Silas may be one of the most boring characters ever created.

I hate Ron trying to shove his creations down our throat and having them drive story. I am so sad that Sam is stuck in this vortex of dullness. Just as I'm livid that Carly has been sucked in the Franco gutter of slime. YUCK!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply