Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, March 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 11 2014, 10:21 PM (14,026 Views)
PALMommy
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Mar 13 2014, 10:52 AM
concerned
Mar 12 2014, 06:54 PM
BeeBee
Mar 12 2014, 06:20 PM
I am happy that Abby is not totally oblivious to who she is dealing with when it comes to EJ.That nightmare let her know that she does have to be careful in her dealings with EJ regardless of how she feels about him.I am also happy that she heeded the warning from her subconcious and left the house rather than go with EJ to his doctor.The fact that she went running to the bathroom leads me to believe she is actually pregnant.I hope she is pregnant because the fall out,family and other citizens of Salem including Ann and Theresa , will be more serious when the identity of the father becomes known and because there will be more of a story for Abby with the baby than without.EJ actually made a lot of sense yesterday when he told Abby its better to see a doctor than use a pregnancy test from the drug store.Even if the test was negative,it would still make more sense to see a doctor given her symptoms.I am looking forward to hearing what EJ says to Abby to get her to agree to allow him to go with her for testing.
but if she was pregnant what would be the purpose of the photos?

my bet is she wont be pregnant, they'll be all relieved they think they have dodged a bullet and then the second bullet (photos) will hit them in the back of the head.
I totally forgot about the pictures!
Not me. Right now the identity of whoever took those photos is all that is keeping me tethered to Days because although I pulled for EJabby in the very beginning they are rapidly boring me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 13 2014, 12:55 AM
I like the top of Jordans coat. Pity the storyline is just too dull for words.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ej Fan
Mar 13 2014, 11:24 AM
angie37
Mar 13 2014, 08:01 AM
It's too bad that the writers didn't let Doc dig this hard to help clear Eric's name/find evidence about the rape as she is about proving that Nicole willingly "let Chyka escape on her watch." Shredding that proof is yet one more incident/crime/decision that is going to blow up in Nicole's face. Gee, where have I seen that before?

On that same note, Abby being scared of EJ is such a repeat. We've seen this what, three times now, with women who've become pregnant by him. Sami, Nicole, now Abby. Get with it, writers, and realize that Junior isn't the only one with swimmers in this town. That way, you won't have to keep repeating the same old :shithitfan:

I agree. It seems Marlena is more concerned about uncovering Nicole's secret than clearing her son's name. I know Nicole is in the wrong but I'm having a hard time cheering on Marlena when she didn't put half the effort of proving Eric's innocence as she is into proving Nicole is guilty.
Going from today's show, I'd say Marlena thinks the two are the same. That if she finds the evidence, it will reveal Nicole's lying because Marlena thinks Nicole has the evidence to clear Eric but hid it and lied.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jason47
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Mar 12 2014, 10:52 PM
karenap63
Mar 12 2014, 09:19 PM
Question, I haven't watched Days since 94, but I read up on it. How many children does Stefano actually have? I know there was Renee Dumont, Tony (but he really wasn't Stefano son), EJ, Lexie, Megan Hathaway and now Kristen. What happened with this Benjy and how many other children? Thx.
Hi. Was asked to stop in and answer. I forget Tony's most recent change (is he now no longer Stefano's son?)

In any event, here's the complete list I think:
Tony DiMera (with Daphne DiMera; died 2009)
Renee Dumonde (with Lee Dumonde; died 1983)
Megan Hathaway (unknown mother; died 1985)
Lexie Brooks (with Celeste Perrault; died 2012)
Benjy Hawk (with Ellen Hawk; died 2007)
Elvis Banks/EJ DiMera (via artificial insemination with Susan Banks; in Salem)
Chad DiMera (with Madeline Peterson Woods; now living in Boston)
Peter Blake (adopted; imprisoned since 1998)
Kristen Blake (adopted; whereabouts unknown, returning end July/early August)

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 13 2014, 11:39 PM
Rosebud
karenap63
Question, I haven't watched Days since 94, but I read up on it. How many children does Stefano actually have? I know there was Renee Dumont, Tony (but he really wasn't Stefano son), EJ, Lexie, Megan Hathaway and now Kristen. What happened with this Benjy and how many other children? Thx.
Hi. Was asked to stop in and answer. I forget Tony's most recent change (is he now no longer Stefano's son?)

Thanks.So Stefano had nine children.EJ still has a ways to go to catch up.Kristin and Eve are coming back,I do wonder if they will ever bring back Peter.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

MelMel
Mar 13 2014, 03:26 PM
Tripp
Mar 13 2014, 03:20 PM
Her nightmare freaked her out and it should freak her out. That's not exactly too far off some of the heinous things he's done in the past. Again, he came in and started demanding to know why she is avoiding him. And she explained very soundly that this is her problem not his and he can walk away freely. It's EJ who keeps insisting he's a part of it.
Its not just her problem;,he is a part of it, its his child, its his life that is going to be further complicated by its existence and what not.
Abby is just telling him she is not making any demands that he do anything for her or for the baby if there is a baby,he does have the option of walking away from Abby and possible baby,He can marry Sami and live his life with her and his children with Sami.EJ had the options of using a condom or not have sex with Abby.Its Abby's body.She can hear EJ out but the final decision is hers.He may have to live with the consequences of her decision but he also be living with the consequences of his own decisions to have sex with Abby without the use of a condom.

karenap63

Jason47
Rosebud
karenap63

Thanks so much. I'm not sure about Tony. Renee and Tony were in love. Lee Dumont finally told Renee that she was not her sister, but her mother and that Stefano was her father. At that time, Tony was Stefano's son (81-82). This would have made Tony/Renee half brother and sister.

Tony had blood tests done and found out Stefano was not his father. Renee had already married David Banning.

This could have changed over the years and Tony might now be back to being Stefano's son. I'm not sure.

lene
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 13 2014, 04:08 PM
I'm totally digging JJ and Paige.
I'm more of a JJ/Mary Beth girl... :D

concerned
Member Avatar

Jason47
Rosebud
karenap63

If I knew how to shorten clips I'd insert this one here.

"EJ Dimera"
" Wow another one stefano really gets around".

@ 1:06.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2xSM-47SY&list=PL9CC3BB0BA5A4B3EE

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply