Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday March 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 14 2014, 06:59 AM (11,706 Views)
Ellie

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Loved those two! DAYS & a small cameo on FRIENDS is what introduced me to Kevin Spirtas, and Step by Step introduced me to Patrika Darbo :wub:

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

I first saw Kevin on the soap Rituals in 1984. He went by "Kevin Blair" at that point. That was such a good drama, with lots of stars from other shows, like Kin Shriner (GH) and my beloved Philece Sampler (Days). Unfortunately, it was syndicated and tanked after about 18 months.

Kevin is still so dreamy. :wub:

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Nancy will always be the first and best "Nosiest Person" on this show! Now we have too many, ie. Adrianne, Julie, Marlena.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ellie
Mar 14 2014, 06:59 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Craig & Nancy!!

God I love them....Nancy was great during her last return...she was a scheming bitch again....something she lacked when she exited the show the first time.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oak Alley
Mar 14 2014, 07:21 AM
Loved those two! DAYS & a small cameo on FRIENDS is what introduced me to Kevin Spirtas, and Step by Step introduced me to Patrika Darbo :wub:
Totally remember her on STEP BY STEP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv1WfG3bFO0

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

The Sami and Abby still discussing if she's possibly pregnant is annoying. Move on.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Really sick of Sami and her butting into things that are NONE of her damned business. She was never close to Abby and now she thinks she has the right to tell Abby what she should do. Karma is coming Sami!

kkratz57
Member Avatar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! EJ stuck on the ledge having to listen to Liam talk about Erectile Dysfunction. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Not like SuperEJ has to worry about that!

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Mar 14 2014, 11:29 AM
Really sick of Sami and her butting into things that are NONE of her damned business. She was never close to Abby and now she thinks she has the right to tell Abby what she should do. Karma is coming Sami!
Very interesting that Sami wants to know the results of the pregnancy test..... :whistling:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Fetch. Kill me now
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Mar 14 2014, 10:03 AM
Nancy will always be the first and best "Nosiest Person" on this show! Now we have too many, ie. Adrianne, Julie, Marlena.
I would put Nancy in the Anne Milbauer, Maxine and Maggie category.
Edited by Rosebud, Mar 14 2014, 12:02 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel & Jennifer's big "dinner party" pretty much now consists of treating everyone to Chuckie Cheese

metitle
Member Avatar

Well this episode is going no where since it has Dannifer in the beginning.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Eric is annoying me, first with the extreme whispering, and second with his accusation of Marlena.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha. EJ climbed out on the ledge to get away from Sami. I know how he feels

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sami, get over it!! Geez!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Awe,Eric,still jumping down someone's throat before he even lets them speak,truth be told I think Marlena wanted both,to catch the crazy doctor and hear more about Nicole.

Oh Gabi,still dumber than box of rocks.

metitle
Member Avatar

Wow, Gabi's hair is so Farrah Fawcett from Charlie's Angels

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Hehe : "Let's get something straight. " .Sure Nick, sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply