Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Nicole seduces Eric
Topic Started: Mar 14 2014, 07:53 AM (4,815 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a short article about Nicole and Eric.

SOD says Daniel sees Nicole "shredding the reassembled evidence". Nicole lies about what she's doing.

Nicole invites Eric over at night and tries to get him into bed. (The article does not say whether she's successful!) But then the next day, Eric realizes things are getting a lot more complicated...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

For the love of God, does Daniel have to be EVERYWHERE?? :redface:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Quote:

SOD says Daniel sees Nicole "shredding the reassembled evidence". Nicole lies about what she's doing.

Wait. So does someone put the evidence back together and Nicole shreds it again? :ermm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

I thought Nicole already shredded all the evidence. Apparently it multiplied.
Offline Profile Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Next thing the writers will do probably do is have Nicole meet with Chyka to get something to drug Eric with. j/k
Sometimes, when watching right now, it seems to me there will be a pairing of Jennifer and Eric, and Nicole will be alone again or somehow mixed up in the DiMeras. Reaaalllyyyyy hoping I'm wrong
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Nicole.... what a mess.

Couldn't she be arrested for evidence tampering.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I had such high hopes for this story..it's gone to shit and my Ericole heart is breaking...

I don't want her to sex him up before telling him the truth, but I fear I'll never get them to make love if this story continues on the path it's on...lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Eric was very clear he wanted to wait till marriage, I think he might be very offended that she is trying to tempt him. To me it shows she does not respect his values.

Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ericole had such a great build-up, but in true TomSell fashion, the other shoe eventually dropped and now everything sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Joshua
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Mar 14 2014, 08:40 AM
Ericole had such a great build-up, but in true TomSell fashion, the other shoe eventually dropped and now everything sucks.
For me, the show has made a sharp decline since the baptism and Ericole in the basement episodes. WTF happened?
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

This spoiler: :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Mar 14 2014, 08:12 AM
Next thing the writers will do probably do is have Nicole meet with Chyka to get something to drug Eric with. j/k
Sometimes, when watching right now, it seems to me there will be a pairing of Jennifer and Eric, and Nicole will be alone again or somehow mixed up in the DiMeras. Reaaalllyyyyy hoping I'm wrong
That seems like a real possibility. Lately it seems like we are seeing stark differences between the two characters of Eric and Nicole. Eric is still holding to his Christian values while Nicole schemes and lies and tries to force the sex issue. Eric seems more jennifers type. Not a foregone conclusion dannifer wind up permanent
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Mar 14 2014, 08:36 AM
Eric was very clear he wanted to wait till marriage, I think he might be very offended that she is trying to tempt him. To me it shows she does not respect his values.

That's why this story sucks. If Nicole cares so little about what Eric wants that she's willing to destroy evidence and try to seduce him, she should have made a play for him back in 2012. But no, she shows character growth and puts someone else ahead of herself for an entire year, then when it finally pays off, she says "Screw it" and goes back to her old ways. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Days has really made me hate the Ericole storyline lately. I hope it's not so far gone that it can't be redeemed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ghani
Member Avatar

salem_viewer

I don't understand this stance at all. Why is it more important what Eric wants than what Nicole wants? Why should Nicole automaticaly defer to his wishes, but not he to hers? They should be equals in the relationship and both their stances should have equal value, IMO. Nicole is not trying to force him to have sex with her, AFAIK. She is trying to seduce him. If he really doesn't want to have sex with her before marriage then he can simply say no to her. Nothing easier.
Edited by Ghani, Mar 14 2014, 09:39 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

If the writers ever pair Eric and Jennifer I will vomit my insides out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Ghani
Mar 14 2014, 09:35 AM
salem_viewer

I don't understand this stance at all. Why is it more important what Eric wants than what Nicole wants? Why should Nicole automaticaly defer to his wishes, but not he to hers? They should be equals in the relationship and both their stances should have equal value, IMO. Nicole is not trying to force him to have sex with her, AFAIK. She is trying to seduce him. If he really doesn't want to have sex with her before marriage then he can simply say no to her. Nothing easier.
He has already said no, and explained what his values are, now since she doesn't like his answer she tries seduction, as I said I believe this will bother him. She is manipulating him, by seduction, to agree with her values.

Shows a lack of respect.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

What?!? I'm so confused! So you reassembled it, just to shred it again?!? OMG!! NO NICOLE! :toetap: STUPID WRITERS!! :redface:
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Eric has expressed his love, commitment, an intent to see this relationship to marriage, affection, kissing, just not his penis again yet. The church taught him morals he does not want to throw away. Rather then looking at this man and understanding what could be a promising future, if she waits for him physically. She is willing to take the chance of driving him away.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

throughthehourglass
Mar 14 2014, 08:40 AM
Which is kind of sad, because if TomSell had placed character development ahead of hackneyed plot points for once, they could have created a rootable couple--one with history, passion, and chemistry (unlike Fetch). Instead, they inexplicably had Nicole take about ten steps back after a year of painful but real growth, for a "payoff" that few want to see: her getting busted for concealing evidence and then being hated on by everyone, including Eric. I prefer redemptive arcs to downward spirals any day of the week, especially if it's the same downward spiral featuring the same character, playing on an endless feedback loop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic