Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sean Kanan in at "B&B"
Topic Started: Mar 17 2014, 10:21 AM (1,178 Views)
thepadange

Michael Logan ‏@TVGMLogan 28m
EXCLUSIVE Another Q bites the dust! @seankanan OUT at #GH IN at #BoldandBeautiful http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sean-Kanan-General-Hos... @GeneralHospital @CBSDaytime
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/4455722644659...

Michael Logan ‏@TVGMLogan 16m
Welcome back
DEACON SHARPE! @seankanan returns 2 @boldinsider with a CONTRACT, baby! #BoldandBeautiful @CBSDaytime
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/445576657768681472

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sean-Kanan-General-Hospital-Bold-Beautiful-1079409.aspx

Edited by thepadange, Mar 17 2014, 10:23 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

This is the best news ever. Deacon had so much potential last time he came on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Hmmmm, Sean back, Ron Moss gone, I might start watching B&B, sounds like it's getting better and better.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 18 2014, 09:42 AM
Hmmmm, Sean back, Ron Moss gone, I might start watching B&B, sounds like it's getting better and better.
Not sure if i will ever watch B&B again, unless they get rid of Hope and Wayatt.. They just blah...can't stand them...Lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Mar 18 2014, 10:04 AM
Sammie Jo
Not sure if i will ever watch B&B again, unless they get rid of Hope and Wayatt.. They just blah...can't stand them...Lol
I never really watched it, just snippets as background noise, and what I'd see of ron moss, I had ZERO interest in watching anything with him in it.
I always liked Heather Tom, what I've seen of the new Ridge, I like him.

metitle
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Sammie Jo
I will vote for the "Hair-Flipping Twit" to be off the show. She is horrible. As for Wyatt, he can be ignored. But most important issue is to get rid of the hair-flipping twit.

eruell

Superwoman
Sammie Jo
All they have them doing is making out or hitting the sheets! I too, am sick of Hope and Wyatt! Guess that's to mask their sub-standard acting abilities.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

This is great news. I love Sean, and I'm glad he landed on his feet.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I just hope the writers evolve his Deacon character, but what are the odds he going to be used to prop Hope. :shrug:

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 18 2014, 03:41 PM
Superwoman
Sammie Jo
I never really watched it, just snippets as background noise, and what I'd see of ron moss, I had ZERO interest in watching anything with him in it.
Like the new Ridge too... he can act, Ron Moss, not so much...

pasb

Is Amber coming back also because back in the early days they got up into alot of trouble.

MoRB
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Mar 19 2014, 12:48 PM
Sammie Jo
Mar 18 2014, 03:41 PM
Superwoman
Sammie Jo
Like the new Ridge too... he can act, Ron Moss, not so much...
TK is doing everything right as Ridge. He is not bullozing family members or cursing them out and he dont act like his :shithitfan: dont stink like the previous Ridge. Im acctually looking forward seeing TK and JY ( Ridge and Rick) in more scenes together on B&B since they were both on AMC.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply