Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 3/17-3/23; 3/18 UPDATE: Mary Jackson as Alice Horton photo!
Topic Started: Mar 17 2014, 02:50 PM (2,762 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

PHOTO OF MARY JACKSON AS ALICE HORTON!

This is the first-ever photo of Mary Jackson as Alice Horton that I've ever seen! Macdonald Carey (Tom), Mary Jackson (Alice) and Marie Cheatham (Marie) were the three leads when "Days" taped its original unaired pilot in June 1965. The trio are seated in the Horton Living Room set, which is still in use 49 years later. When NBC decided to make "Days" into a series, it re-taped the pilot in October 1965 and cast Frances Reid as the only Alice Horton fans would ever know.

WILSON WEDDING SET FOR FIRST WEEK OF APRIL!

The countdown to Sonny and Will's wedding is now in its final weeks, with the big day set to take place the week of March 31-April 4. Mindy Robinson lists her airdate as a stripper on IMDB for March 31, so that should be the airdate for the bachelor party, with the wedding taking place later in the week. And, for those wondering, Wally Kurth (Justin) will be present for the wedding!

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 3/17/14-Friday 3/21/14

Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Bryan Dattilo - Lucas Horton
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev Walters
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer
Connor Kalopsis - Chase Jennings
Alex Shipp - Marybeth
LaToya Codner - Dr. Garcia (new)
Edited by Jason47, Mar 18 2014, 10:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 17 2014, 02:50 PM

The countdown to Sonny and Will's wedding is now in its final weeks, with the big day set to take place the week of March 31-April 4. Mindy Robinson lists her airdate as a stripper on IMDB for March 31, so that should be the airdate for the bachelor party, with the wedding taking place later in the week. And, for those wondering, Wally Kurth (Justin) will be present for the wedding!
What? A female stripper for a gay bachelor party? Okay, someone is being ironic I guess.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Um... A female stripper?

I guess Cameron wasn't available.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jason! I wonder why they would have a female stripper for Wilson? Maybe as a joke?! LOL

Angelsmile

Kimba73
Mar 17 2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks, Jason! I wonder why they would have a female stripper for Wilson? Maybe as a joke?! LOL
Maybe, since the bachelor party is for two grooms and they can't have any fun, might as well make sure all the other guys would.

cryin4days

How much do you want to wager that T plans this bachelor party hence the stripper lol.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Kaha
Mar 17 2014, 02:53 PM
Jason47
Mar 17 2014, 02:50 PM

What? A female stripper for a gay bachelor party? Okay, someone is being ironic I guess.
sounds like someone being stupid, I mean seriously at least Will has been with a girl, we've never heard Sonny has. Who thinks this up...Adrienne, hopefully T wouldn't be that dumb. If you want some guy stripping how about, hottie, Ben? Let Ben remove his clothes and watch Wilson drool! That is so stupid! not to mention homophobic.

jaygal
Member Avatar

How soon?! Guess that's just how things are in Salem, quick.
My friends have been saving for like 2 years to have their dream wedding in August. I told them to elope but they were having none of it, they want to :dance: :whee: :dance:

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

jaygal
Mar 17 2014, 04:00 PM
My friends have been saving for like 2 years to have their dream wedding in August. I told them to elope but they were having none of it, they want to :dance: :whee: :dance:
Whether he Will seem to remain to be the question however Victor told Adrienne that he WANTS to pay for Will & Sonny's wedding *which would answer the money situation short term..

jaygal
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Mar 17 2014, 05:11 PM
jaygal
Whether he Will seem to remain to be the question however Victor told Adrienne that he WANTS to pay for Will & Sonny's wedding *which would answer the money situation short term..
I hope they make it a good wedding. Lots of random extras, rogue relatives, vows no ones gonna keep and some good outfits. I'd also like some :OhMy: and :jj: moments thrown in for good measure.

sillibella
Member Avatar

jaygal
Mar 17 2014, 06:50 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 17 2014, 05:11 PM
jaygal
I hope they make it a good wedding. Lots of random extras, rogue relatives, vows no ones gonna keep and some good outfits. I'd also like some :OhMy: and :jj: moments thrown in for good measure.
Not me. Sorry but for Days' first gay wedding I want an old-school soap wedding with lots of romance and with a couple that has staying power. Now, the second gay wedding can be the joke wedding with lots of crazy shit going down...assuming Days would ever do that...

WilSon
Member Avatar

YAY for the wedding! Maybe Nick sends the stripper as a 'gift'...something has to go down! I'd be suprised if nothing does!

sillibella
Member Avatar

WilSon
Mar 17 2014, 07:26 PM
YAY for the wedding! Maybe Nick sends the stripper as a 'gift'...something has to go down! I'd be suprised if nothing does!
From what we've been spoiled I'd be surprised if something goes down at the wedding. Now the reception may be where chaos ensues but PM said that she has a big speech and WilSon does get a dance so if something happens, it'd probably be after that...

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not pushing or anything, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing this week's guest cast.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

cryin4days
Mar 17 2014, 03:11 PM
How much do you want to wager that T plans this bachelor party hence the stripper lol.
Yes I have a feeling that this is Tad' s idea to have a stripper. Or Nick's idea of a joke.
Edited by kay, Mar 17 2014, 08:59 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Mar 17 2014, 03:09 PM
Kimba73
Maybe, since the bachelor party is for two grooms and they can't have any fun, might as well make sure all the other guys would.
Once upon a time on this show, Sonny had several gay friends and Will had his kissing buddy. I am guessing none of them will be present at this bachelor party. I suspect the guest list will be T, Ben, JJ, EJ, Lucas, Justin, Brady, Eric, Victor, Rafe and maybe Roman. Chad should call at the very least as he surely is well enough to travel. I suppose Nick might crash it.

As for the stripper, I am guessing T hires one with a gender neutral name and is surprised when a woman arrives. This show does stupidity a lot better than it does satire or irony.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Mar 17 2014, 09:32 PM
Angelsmile
Kimba73
Once upon a time on this show, Sonny had several gay friends and Will had his kissing buddy. I am guessing none of them will be present at this bachelor party. I suspect the guest list will be T, Ben, JJ, EJ, Lucas, Justin, Brady, Eric, Victor, Rafe and maybe Roman. Chad should call at the very least as he surely is well enough to travel. I suppose Nick might crash it.

As for the stripper, I am guessing T hires one with a gender neutral name and is surprised when a woman arrives. This show does stupidity a lot better than it does satire or irony.
:blulaugh: I'd laugh at T falling all over himself apologizing - you gotta love T. . .

Kaha
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Mar 17 2014, 09:32 PM
Angelsmile
Kimba73

I hope they at least make that little bit interesting. I don't want the majority of the attendees of 20 something guys' bachelor party to be 40+. Why can't they do the same thing they did with Cameron? I just don't get the big deal. They can get a fair number of day players and bring back some of Will and Sonny's gay friends, and then hire two strippers.

If they put more effort into the aborted Gack wedding than the WilSon wedding, I am going to be really disappointed.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

cryin4days
:$ awww, maybe it's an honest mistake. T picks out a male stripper named Charlie, Joe, or George, but he accidently calls the wrong number, and they send a stripper by the name he asked for- IE Charlotte(Charlie), Joanne(Joe) Georgina(George)

Hey Jason, do you know if the stripper has a gimmick? She has to have a gimmick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huxLKPsSyyU

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

cryin4days
I was thinking the same thing. It is probably T not so bright idea. :facepalm: :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply