Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 31st; *updated 3/24*
Topic Started: Mar 19 2014, 12:47 PM (30,322 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

* Marlena asks EJ and Sami to help her out of a crisis.

* Ben is smitten when he meets Abigail for the first time.

* Liam breaks into Jennifer's house

* Sami and Adrienne's rivalry flares up

* Theresa tempts Brady with drugs

* Things heat up between Nick and Gabi, just as someone is about to walk in on them.

**Updated 3/24**

Monday, March 31, 2014
Nicole tries to cover when Liam catches her trying to dispose of Chyka’s evidence.
Aiden confronts Hope over what she said about him to Kayla.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Liam breaks into Jennifer’s house – not knowing Daniel and Nicole are on their way.

Thursday, April 3, 2014
Liam sets up Daniel to look bad in Jennifer’s eyes.

Friday, April 4, 2014
Nicole is stunned when Eric reveals he cannot marry her!
Liam causes trouble for Daniel and Jennifer.

Soaps.com Spoilers

Monday March 31:
Jennifer tells Daniel she thinks Nicole lied to her.

Tuesday April 1:
Kayla helps Caroline deal with her fears.
Marlena turns to EJ and Sami to help her out of a crisis.

Wednesday April 2:
Sami’s past threatens to prevent EJ from coming to Marlena’s rescue.

Thursday April 3:
Theresa and Brady get caught in a compromising position.

Friday April 4:
Things heat up between Nick and Gabi... just as someone is poised to walk in on them

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

Week of WilSon's wedding and yet they aren't important enough to be mentioned in the first spoilers. Sounds about right. ^o)

LovingDays

Ben & Abby...theqy will look perfect together

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I cannot picture Ben and Abby together but who cares. I just hope EJ is done messing around with Abby.

TFP

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2014, 01:14 PM
I cannot picture Ben and Abby together but who cares. I just hope EJ is done messing around with Abby.

TFP
I really doubt EJ is done with Abby.

nananana7
Member Avatar

sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 12:54 PM
Week of WilSon's wedding and yet they aren't important enough to be mentioned in the first spoilers. Sounds about right. ^o)
I agree. This is extremely frustrating.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Tripp
Mar 19 2014, 01:15 PM
Halloween Family

TFP
Something will be shady with Ben and EJ will get all riled up but things have been seeming to go go in acts so I hope he is done and we are just waiting for the reveal and fall out. Ej needs to stop having scenes with Abby, it's creepy. Keeping my fingers crossed that EJ has no more to do with Abby.
Edited by Halloween Family, Mar 19 2014, 01:18 PM.

krissy-k

sillibella
That was my first thought also... I'm just going to tell myself they want it to be a surprise. If Days doesn't give this wedding the attention it deserves I'm gunna be mad.

lysie
Member Avatar

sillibella
Normally I'd tell you to wait for the next set.

camera shy

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2014, 01:17 PM
Tripp
Halloween Family

TFP
Something will be shady with Ben and EJ will get all riled up but things have been seeming to go go in acts so I hope he is done and we are just waiting for the reveal and fall out. Ej needs to stop having scenes with Abby, it's creepy. Keeping my fingers crossed that EJ has no more to do with Abby.
Well EJ might not have have any more sex scenes with Abby, but they'll probably have a lot more regular scenes. Abby is suppose to lash out at EJ next week.

metitle
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Mar 19 2014, 12:57 PM
Ben & Abby...theqy will look perfect together
I dont know, Abby seems to be interested in older men.
Although I dont care what she does on any day because she is just a younger version of her annoying mama.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

camera shy
Mar 19 2014, 01:33 PM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

TFP
Well EJ might not have have any more sex scenes with Abby, but they'll probably have a lot more regular scenes. Abby is suppose to lash out at EJ next week.
Yea I'm really excited for that. Considering how bossy he's been...

Rosebud
Member Avatar

* Marlena asks EJ and Sami to help her out of a crisis.

Nooooooooooooooooo! I don't know why but please NOOOOOOOO!

* Theresa tempts Brady with drugs

:rolleyes: I do not care. Can they please just overdose and die already?

Doesn't look like there is anything to look forward yet on this show, or in the foreseeable future.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

TFP
Something will be shady with Ben and EJ will get all riled up.
Nah, EJ is already a Babby fan. According to today's show, he'll slap the young man on the back and tell him how lucky he is. I can just see it... "Hello Ben, my name is EJ DiMera. My brother used to date your girlfriend. In fact, he deflowered her! I also had sex with her a couple times when I was on the outs with my fiancée. And we just want you to know that she has the DiMera seal of approval. Mazel tov!"
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 19 2014, 01:42 PM.

sillibella
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 19 2014, 01:29 PM
sillibella
And normally I'd be absolutely fine with that but this is a wedding that will actually happen . One that Days doesn't give a real shit about. Disappointing for WilSon's fans.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 01:44 PM
lysie
sillibella
And normally I'd be absolutely fine with that but this is a wedding that will actually happen . One that Days doesn't give a real shit about. Disappointing for WilSon's fans.
I don't think they don't care about if but if the want to make it low key, lacking drama... spoiler usually point to the events that will be drama related and filled that is something I've noticed over the years of reading them

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 19 2014, 01:42 PM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

TFP
Nah, EJ is already a Babby fan. According to today's show, he'll slap the young man on the back and tell him how lucky he is. I can just see it... "Hello Ben, my name is EJ DiMera. My brother used to date your girlfriend. In fact, he deflowered her! I also had sex with her a couple times when I was on the outs with my fiancée. And we just want you to know that she has the DiMera seal of approval. Mazel tov!"

I hope so, I can't take any more of EJ in scenes with her.

"Dimera seal of approval" gross! :blulaugh:

I hope that lashing out is nothing more than her complaining about the stress she has had to endure from her Stockholm's.
Edited by Halloween Family, Mar 19 2014, 01:53 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Halloween Family
Mar 19 2014, 01:52 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 19 2014, 01:42 PM
Halloween Family
Tripp

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I hope so, I can't take any more of EJ in scenes with her.

"Dimera seal of approval" gross! :blulaugh:

I hope that lashing out is nothing more than her complaining about the stress she has had to endure from her Stockholm's.
What's funny is I can't wait to stop seeing EJ in scenes with Sami.

sillibella
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Mar 19 2014, 01:49 PM
sillibella
lysie
sillibella
I don't think they don't care about if but if the want to make it low key, lacking drama... spoiler usually point to the events that will be drama related and filled that is something I've noticed over the years of reading them
Good point. Earlier this year they did give Ari's christening a full episode and the only reason it was briefly give a one line spoiler is because Nick crashed the ceremony. Besides, we do know that Will and Sonny will be featured in the promo coming out for that week.
Edited by sillibella, Mar 19 2014, 01:57 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 01:56 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 19 2014, 01:49 PM
sillibella
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Good point. Earlier this year they did give Ari's christening a full episode and the only reason it was briefly give a one line spoiler is because Nick crashed the ceremony. Besides, we do know that Will and Sonny will be featured in the promo coming out for that week.
I had heard that as well, so because the wedding seem like it will lack major drama I think it simple one of those factor that writers what us to watch it... rather then telling us the that it is coming... I so at some point there be a spoiler about it because we know it happens....

Case and point look at any single one of Sami's wedding they are always well spoiler near the time because most of the time then end in anything but marriage. However that lack of an early spoiler for Wilson is a good sign for us the actual get through the "I Do's" and wind up married.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply