Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 31st; *updated 3/24*
Topic Started: Mar 19 2014, 12:47 PM (29,750 Views)
sillibella
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Mar 19 2014, 02:00 PM
sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 01:56 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 19 2014, 01:49 PM
sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 01:44 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't think they don't care about if but if the want to make it low key, lacking drama... spoiler usually point to the events that will be drama related and filled that is something I've noticed over the years of reading them
Good point. Earlier this year they did give Ari's christening a full episode and the only reason it was briefly give a one line spoiler is because Nick crashed the ceremony. Besides, we do know that Will and Sonny will be featured in the promo coming out for that week.
I had heard that as well, so because the wedding seem like it will lack major drama I think it simple one of those factor that writers what us to watch it... rather then telling us the that it is coming... I so at some point there be a spoiler about it because we know it happens....

Case and point look at any single one of Sami's wedding they are always well spoiler near the time because most of the time then end in anything but marriage. However that lack of an early spoiler for Wilson is a good sign for us the actual get through the "I Do's" and wind up married.
Well we do know that they get through the wedding and will be married. I just wish that romance and true love were featured just as much as dramatic plot points on Days and wasn't automatically labeled as "boring."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 02:12 PM
WilSonJAb33
Mar 19 2014, 02:00 PM
sillibella
WilSonJAb33

Good point. Earlier this year they did give Ari's christening a full episode and the only reason it was briefly give a one line spoiler is because Nick crashed the ceremony. Besides, we do know that Will and Sonny will be featured in the promo coming out for that week.
I had heard that as well, so because the wedding seem like it will lack major drama I think it simple one of those factor that writers what us to watch it... rather then telling us the that it is coming... I so at some point there be a spoiler about it because we know it happens....

Case and point look at any single one of Sami's wedding they are always well spoiler near the time because most of the time then end in anything but marriage. However that lack of an early spoiler for Wilson is a good sign for us the actual get through the "I Do's" and wind up married.
Well we do know that they get through the wedding and will be married. I just wish that romance and true love were featured just as much as dramatic plot points on Days and wasn't automatically labeled as "boring."
Oh I agree with you and we might get that once Wilson are married because think about when Gabi's existing... to me it seems more and more likely that Ari is going to be spending a bit of time raised by if not completely Will & Sonny... I do think there Will & Sonny are going to be put in a tough position with EJ & Abby's affair the both love Abby and both Care about Will's mother Sami.. however I don't see either Will or Sonny being willing to put up with Sami's answer of how to react to it.

I think that Adrienne & Sami are the extent of the drama Will & Sonny are going to have to put up with as it looks already from off screen Victor seems to be planning this wedding because of Adrienne & Sami vendetta preventing them for getting much of anyway... obviously he is running some things past Will & Sonny but that why I think we need to see Will & Sonny w Victor rather the nothing but meddling Adrienne.
Gabi exist looks like its not going to be a happy one, which is what makes me think it is minus Arianna.
Edited by WilSonJAb33, Mar 19 2014, 02:23 PM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Imma g'head & call it...Abby is pregnant w/baby EJabby but since she thinks they're through, she begins dating Ben. Everyone -especially Samanther, and (soap Gods willing) Stefano - assumes that Ben is the babydaddy but truth will be revealed by her to a stunned Salem at a later date. :popcorn: I hope Jennifers head EXPLODES. :laugh:

P.S. Marlena please don't act surprised when Stefano and/or EJ double-cross you...I'm about sick of her & Samanther thinking that the Phoenix or Elvis have "changed". Johns finally back & we gotta deal w/Mar asking EJami for help? Please... :frustration:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Mar 19 2014, 02:25 PM.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 19 2014, 02:23 PM
Imma g'head & call it...Abby is pregnant w/baby EJabby but since she thinks they're through, she begins dating Ben. Everyone -especially Samanther, and (soap Gods willing) Stefano - assumes that Ben is the babydaddy but truth will be revealed by her to a stunned Salem at a later date. :popcorn: I hope Jennifers head EXPLODES. :laugh:

P.S. Marlena please don't act surprised when Stefano and/or EJ double-cross you...I'm about sick of her & Samanther thinking that the Phoenix or Elvis have "changed". Johns finally back & we gotta deal w/Mar asking EJami for help? Please... :frustration:
The lies might be enough for Jen's head to do that...
When Jennifer with the Berdani video, her head exploded over that and Abby never actual had a copy of it

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I AM HERE FOR BEN AND ABBY! Sorry for yelling :cheer:

Tammy
Member Avatar

WTF is Marlena SMOKING???? Seriously it was bad enough going to Stefano for help! But SAMI and EJ??? Chick must be HELLA desperate lmao.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 19 2014, 02:32 PM
WTF is Marlena SMOKING???? Seriously it was bad enough going to Stefano for help! But SAMI and EJ??? Chick must be HELLA desperate lmao.
Marlena is apparently that determined to get the truth about whatever she is certain Nicole is hiding however I agree... and the week of Will & Sonny wedding when we know she cares about her grandson and his partner is even odder timing

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Tripp
Halloween Family
Mar 19 2014, 01:52 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 19 2014, 01:42 PM
Halloween Family
Mar 19 2014, 01:17 PM

Nah, EJ is already a Babby fan. According to today's show, he'll slap the young man on the back and tell him how lucky he is. I can just see it... "Hello Ben, my name is EJ DiMera. My brother used to date your girlfriend. In fact, he deflowered her! I also had sex with her a couple times when I was on the outs with my fiancée. And we just want you to know that she has the DiMera seal of approval. Mazel tov!"

I hope so, I can't take any more of EJ in scenes with her.

"Dimera seal of approval" gross! :blulaugh:

I hope that lashing out is nothing more than her complaining about the stress she has had to endure from her Stockholm's.
What's funny is I can't wait to stop seeing EJ in scenes with Sami.
:hail:

peaches179

Tammy

The little screen time she gets it has to be wasted on this shit. Sigh. Whatever....

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 12:54 PM
Week of WilSon's wedding and yet they aren't important enough to be mentioned in the first spoilers. Sounds about right. ^o)
I'm very annoyed. It's not a secret they're getting married. It's so rare to get a WilSon spoiler; they deserve better.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Tripp
Mar 19 2014, 01:15 PM
Halloween Family
Mar 19 2014, 01:14 PM
I cannot picture Ben and Abby together but who cares. I just hope EJ is done messing around with Abby.

TFP
I really doubt EJ is done with Abby.
Yep I think the story is just about to begin frankly. I can see jealous Ej rearing his head....

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 19 2014, 01:29 PM
sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 12:54 PM
Week of WilSon's wedding and yet they aren't important enough to be mentioned in the first spoilers. Sounds about right. ^o)
Normally I'd tell you to wait for the next set.
That doesn't sound promising.

Thankfully we got info from Jason47.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

So now is Abby pregnant or not? Stefano talked to that doctor on the phone and he thanked her.

I sure hope she isn't.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

sillibella
WilSonJAb33
sillibella
Mar 19 2014, 01:44 PM
lysie
Mar 19 2014, 01:29 PM

And normally I'd be absolutely fine with that but this is a wedding that will actually happen . One that Days doesn't give a real shit about. Disappointing for WilSon's fans.
I don't think they don't care about if but if the want to make it low key, lacking drama... spoiler usually point to the events that will be drama related and filled that is something I've noticed over the years of reading them
They were featured in the Valentine's week promo, too, but they were edited out by NBC.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

And the doctor called Stefano "Sir" - yeah, she's totally in his pocket.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 19 2014, 02:58 PM
Tripp
Halloween Family
I cannot picture Ben and Abby together but who cares. I just hope EJ is done messing around with Abby.

TFP
Yep I think the story is just about to begin frankly. I can see jealous Ej rearing his head....
I honestly don't see that happening. I'm not sure Abby is even going to really be involved with Ben for a while.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Tammy
Lack of being sexed up by John is undoubtedly the cause. Marnie needs a lil sumsum to help her brain get fired up again. :laugh:

IIttu
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Mar 19 2014, 12:47 PM
Marlena asks EJ and Sami to help her out of a crisis.
:shame:
Please, Days, stop this character assassination of my fave characters already.. I cannot take this shit anymore.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

gailwinters
Mar 19 2014, 03:10 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 19 2014, 02:58 PM
Tripp
Halloween Family

TFP
I honestly don't see that happening. I'm not sure Abby is even going to really be involved with Ben for a while.
Ben seems to have a shady past (or something else is up there) and we just got a spoiler that he's smitten with her....I don't think it's a reach to speculate that they will start to get closer and possibly go on a few dates and those might be witnessed by Ej who can get jealous. Until the reveal happens, I am pretty certain that Abby will continue to be an outside presence in whatever Ej is doing....

fundays13
Member Avatar

Seriously,why are we suppose to care or root for the druggie couple? Brady turned into an annoying jackass long ago and Theresa is disgusting. :whip:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply