Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 31st; *updated 3/24*
Topic Started: Mar 19 2014, 12:47 PM (29,446 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Halloween Family
Mar 30 2014, 09:29 PM
Tripp
Mar 30 2014, 09:09 PM
Why? Because EJ may actually begin to feel something for the beautiful, intelligent woman he's been having an affair? Yea, soap operas never let that happen.

As opposed to letting rape victims fall in love with their rapists and gunshot victims fall in love with their shooters. That happens all the time.
OK lets PRETEND for a minute that Abby is a beautiful intelligent woman. Even so, EJ should not be jealous of Ben for reasons, well it's pretty self explanatory.
I don't have to pretend, I see a beautiful, intelligent woman. And more importantly, EJ sees a beautiful intelligent woman.

Now I don't think EJ is in love with Abigail but I think his feelings are far stronger than he realizes. And should he be jealous of Ben, he will have an excuse for that too like he's simply protecting her from "bad types". I don't think it's a coincidence that Sami saw Ben with Jordan and Rafe stomping in their direction. I also think EJ is an elitist and will feel Abigail is too good to be with merely a bartender.

Just my opinion. If it does happen close to it, it will probably take a few weeks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Tripp
Mar 30 2014, 09:39 PM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Why? Because EJ may actually begin to feel something for the beautiful, intelligent woman he's been having an affair? Yea, soap operas never let that happen.

As opposed to letting rape victims fall in love with their rapists and gunshot victims fall in love with their shooters. That happens all the time.
OK lets PRETEND for a minute that Abby is a beautiful intelligent woman. Even so, EJ should not be jealous of Ben for reasons, well it's pretty self explanatory.
I don't have to pretend, I see a beautiful, intelligent woman. And more importantly, EJ sees a beautiful intelligent woman.

Now I don't think EJ is in love with Abigail but I think his feelings are far stronger than he realizes. And should he be jealous of Ben, he will have an excuse for that too like he's simply protecting her from "bad types". I don't think it's a coincidence that Sami saw Ben with Jordan and Rafe stomping in their direction. I also think EJ is an elitist and will feel Abigail is too good to be with merely a bartender.

Just my opinion. If it does happen close to it, it will probably take a few weeks.
The shark can be swimming in the kiddie pool. At this point, why not?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Why should anyone be surprised at anything on the show lately?Just sit back and enjoy the ride, kids!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Halloween Family
Mar 30 2014, 09:43 PM
Tripp
Halloween Family
Tripp

Or the fact throwing each other in a tank of man eating sharks is one of the FEW things Ejami haven't done to each other...yet I'm supposed to buy they are the romance to root for?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 30 2014, 09:44 PM
Why should anyone be surprised at anything on the show lately?Just sit back and enjoy the ride, kids!
I had to get off long ago. This ride hurts.

Posted Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RryZV8NK9-Q

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Tripp
Mar 30 2014, 10:00 PM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Or the fact throwing each other in a tank of man eating sharks is one of the FEW things Ejami haven't done to each other...yet I'm supposed to buy they are the romance to root for?
Which would be so much better than EJ being jealous of Ben. This isn't even about Ejami at this point, I just want EJ's character be salvaged.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Mar 30 2014, 10:23 PM
Tripp
Halloween Family
Tripp

Which would be so much better than EJ being jealous of Ben. This isn't even about Ejami at this point, I just want EJ's character be salvaged.
I agree. If EJ acts all pathetic and jealous of Ben, he will lose any shred of appeal. I just can't see him appealing at all. And I don't actually care if he stays with Sami or not, as long as Sami comes on top.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family
Tripp

They aren't talking about EJ being jealous of Ben himself, or of wanting to be like Ben. Ben himself wouldn't be the source.

They're talking about EJ being jealous of Abigail dating and being kissed by another man. Of Abby's attention being on any guy, in this case Ben.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family
Tripp

To me, Abigail is one of the few reasons I find EJ even likable lately. She's the only character he's sincerely apologized to in YEARS.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Tripp
Mar 30 2014, 11:08 PM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

To me, Abigail is one of the few reasons I find EJ even likable lately. She's the only character he's sincerely apologized to in YEARS.
I agree, never liked EJ before till the affair. IMO

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

After Friday's episode with the Adrienne & Sami's phone's call I think these to woman are going to cause at least some kind of minor drama at the reception with the animosity that exists between them and it would be something very Sami like and something Adrienne like as pre more recent history... however on Adrienne part I could see her believing she got more Sonny & Will best interesting him mind and well Sami get along mostly with Sonny and loves her son Sami likes drama for the purpose of drama at times.

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 30 2014, 09:02 PM
Halloween Family
Mar 30 2014, 08:56 PM
MissScarlett67
Mar 30 2014, 08:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 19 2014, 02:58 PM

If I believed EJ actually loved Abby, I'd say so. However, I honestly do not see him caring whom she bangs in a closet next. EJami may or may not get a blown up wedding, but they are still a go.
If Ej is jealous of BEN, the show has jumped another shark.
If EJ is jealous of BEN, the show has jumped a whole shiver of sharks.
I love collective nouns.

Better a shiver of sharks than a quiver of cobras.

Angelsmile

Tripp
Halloween Family
MissScarlett67
LuvingLumi
Mar 19 2014, 02:58 PM

If I believed EJ actually loved Abby, I'd say so. However, I honestly do not see him caring whom she bangs in a closet next. EJami may or may not get a blown up wedding, but they are still a go.

For me, it is because EJ could have her back in a hot minute if he wanted to. Ben is no competition for him, in any aspect of his life.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family
Tripp

Maybe Abby is his salvation....

On a slightly off topic but still relevant note...can someone tell me again about the Arch Angel Rafael and his significance? Doesn't he have something to do with healing?

DOOLette
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 31 2014, 10:10 AM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

On a slightly off topic but still relevant note...can someone tell me again about the Arch Angel Rafael and his significance? Doesn't he have something to do with healing?
Yes. He is the angel of healing - be it spiritual, mental and/or physical.

Bee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 31 2014, 10:10 AM
Halloween Family
Tripp
Halloween Family

Having sloppy seconds sex a couple of times with your little brothers ex-girlfriend doesn't scream "salvation" to me but maybe it's in that truck stop Jesus kind of way. If that's the case though, it probably would have been easier to just put a bathtub Madonna in the garden at the DiMansion and throw her a wink and thumbs up as he heads out to drop his kids off at school on his way to clean up the family's latest crime. That would absolve him of his sins just as well as affirming a girl that she's an irreproachable person as she preps for a wet walk of shame to the OBGYN by way of a cupcake baking party with his son.

By that rationale maybe this Ben guy will be Abby's salvation because you know, he's there and stuff this week.
Edited by Bee, Mar 31 2014, 12:43 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angelsmile
Mar 31 2014, 09:57 AM
Tripp
Halloween Family
MissScarlett67

For me, it is because EJ could have her back in a hot minute if he wanted to. Ben is no competition for him, in any aspect of his life.
I think the point of last week's Ejabby scenes is though she probably still wants EJ, she will fight harder to not let anything happen again. So should EJ pursues, she's not going to relent.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives (NBC/Global): Will and Sonnyís wedding.
Liam catches Nicole. Jennifer tells Daniel of her suspicions about Nicole. Aiden confronts Hope. Marlena asks EJ and Sami for help with her license. Caroline gets help dealing with her fears. Ben meets Abigail. Samiís past threatens to interfere with EJ helping Marlena. Sonny has a warm moment with Victor. Family and friends gather for Sonny and Willís wedding. Liam breaks into Jenniferís house. Theresa and Brady are caught in a compromising position. The rivalry between Sami and Adrienne flares up. Liam tries to make Jennifer see Daniel in a bad light. Eric stuns Nicole with a revelation. Things get hot between Nick and Gabi, but look for Sami to interrupt. Nicole lashes out at Marlena.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/03/three-carlys-general-hospital/

Restless84
Member Avatar

So it is Sami who walks in on Nick and Gabi.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Restless84
Mar 31 2014, 05:23 PM
So it is Sami who walks in on Nick and Gabi.
I am glad it Sami, because that means Gabi in now way no how is going to get a pass, at some point Sami will tell Sonny & Will... and I am sure that Gabi will get H*** from Sami herself. And there is also the question of where is Gabi doing this if the baby (Ari) is present in the apartment.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply